~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Ok ladies tmi warning... have any of you heard of really smelly wee as a symptom? today at just 4dpo my we really stinks lol sorry but it does. am I inventing symptoms here? :p xx

I have heard of a stronger smellying wee...but that could even be what you ate the night before ( asparagus does that as an example) Also strong smelling wee could also be a UTI... Hope in your case its a bfp though!!

I have heard of a stronger smellying wee...but that could even be what you ate the night before ( asparagus does that as an example) Also strong smelling wee could also be a UTI... Hope in your case its a bfp though!!

Was probably something I ate lol no pain so don't think its a uti. Fxd its a bfp even if I am making up symptoms xx

Sorry to those who AF got :(

Yep I'm hanging around - tbh I'm still so cautious about my BFP I'm a little nervous to move over to 1st Tri yet!

I did another FRER test this morning and my line is def. getting darker which is such a relief so far!

A funny story for you ladies...DH and I went to Walmart today and we were looking through the baby aisle and I got a little emotional. I thought I was okay, but then a mother with her newborn walked by and the baby was crying, and I just broke down and started SOBBING tears of joy! LOL I guess the hormones are in full force already!

CONGRATS INOUE!!

HONEYMOMMA, thanks, I got the siggy from the group DRAGONS.... It's my motivation!

hehe no way the 9th too!! lets hope its a good omen!! I should be due for af on the 3rd how about you? how old will you be? i'll be 25!! (am worried about this it sounds sooo old!!) i also always said i wanted to have babies between 25 - 30 so now i really have no excuse not to give it my all!

I'm due af on the 5th so pretty damn close to you! I will be 23 this time and my goal was tobe pregnant before my birthday so this month is last chance to meet my goal so Fxd! I am counting today as 1dpo so a looooong 10 day wait now to start testing :) when will you start testing hon? Xx

hmm im not sure. i think i am 7dpo today but didnt dtd till a day or so after so i am going to start testing on friday i think if i can wait that long to at least give it a chance!! i made a thread about this im pretty much symptom-less except a few twinges here and there but they seem to have gone today. the only thing is my cervix is very very low, soft, closed and feels engorged, like really big. i cant feel much cos its so big!!

any symptoms for you??

:dust: to us both!!

Mmmmm I read somewhere that soft and engorged is good and if it suddenly goes up so high you can hardly feel it then that's definitely good news! I am symptom free also but am only around 2 dpo so is very early days for me. Last month I was totally symptom free throughout the 2ww which was v strange for me! I usually get every symptom in the book lol.
Fxd for us both...august is our month! Xx

Well... the cp has gone back up!! really high i can just about feel the bottom of it, and its sorta 'pointing' at the back wall similar to how someone else described it in a bfp thread!!! :happydance:

I'm still super hunrgy all the time, and am stealing another ladies explanation of feeling hollow and full at the same time. Its really bizarre...still cramping and finding it uncomfortable lying down.

kitcat -sorry didnt reply sooner i couldnt get online till now which ha been super annoying!! i have noticed the smelly wee thing before and thought it was a symptom but obviously it turned out not to be!! hope it is for you though! any other symptoms to share?

Inoue well done!!!! woo hoo!!! i am hoping there is somethin in the name of Josephine thats lucky this month!!:thumbup:

Any more bfp's from this cycles ladies??!

Lisa84 and vicky125 its so nice to see you guys sticking around after your bfps! So many ladies just disappear after they see the bfp its lovely to have your experience and support! Xx

My thoughts exactly!!! :flower:

hehe no way the 9th too!! lets hope its a good omen!! I should be due for af on the 3rd how about you? how old will you be? i'll be 25!! (am worried about this it sounds sooo old!!) i also always said i wanted to have babies between 25 - 30 so now i really have no excuse not to give it my all!

I'm due af on the 5th so pretty damn close to you! I will be 23 this time and my goal was tobe pregnant before my birthday so this month is last chance to meet my goal so Fxd! I am counting today as 1dpo so a looooong 10 day wait now to start testing :) when will you start testing hon? Xx

hmm im not sure. i think i am 7dpo today but didnt dtd till a day or so after so i am going to start testing on friday i think if i can wait that long to at least give it a chance!! i made a thread about this im pretty much symptom-less except a few twinges here and there but they seem to have gone today. the only thing is my cervix is very very low, soft, closed and feels engorged, like really big. i cant feel much cos its so big!!

any symptoms for you??

:dust: to us both!!

Mmmmm I read somewhere that soft and engorged is good and if it suddenly goes up so high you can hardly feel it then that's definitely good news! I am symptom free also but am only around 2 dpo so is very early days for me. Last month I was totally symptom free throughout the 2ww which was v strange for me! I usually get every symptom in the book lol.
Fxd for us both...august is our month! Xx

Well... the cp has gone back up!! really high i can just about feel the bottom of it, and its sorta 'pointing' at the back wall similar to how someone else described it in a bfp thread!!! :happydance:

I'm still super hunrgy all the time, and am stealing another ladies explanation of feeling hollow and full at the same time. Its really bizarre...still cramping and finding it uncomfortable lying down.

kitcat -sorry didnt reply sooner i couldnt get online till now which ha been super annoying!! i have noticed the smelly wee thing before and thought it was a symptom but obviously it turned out not to be!! hope it is for you though! any other symptoms to share?

Inoue well done!!!! woo hoo!!! i am hoping there is somethin in the name of Josephine thats lucky this month!!:thumbup:

Any more bfp's from this cycles ladies??!

Oh sooooo exciting I have a good feeling about this month for you hon hope that cp stays high and af stays away. I'm still pretty symptom free except the smelly wee and I kind of agree with what you said about feeling hollow but full at the same time its a strange sensation! feeling positive especially with so many bfps this month! Still only 4dpo though so its dragging so much xx

I know this 2ww is killing me!! i thought i was out but all these symptoms have me confused!! I caved in this afternoon and tested on a whim. bfn of course but i expected that! :dohh: was more to satisfy my craving.
the hollow but full thing is strange...

I know this 2ww is killing me!! i thought i was out but all these symptoms have me confused!! I caved in this afternoon and tested on a whim. bfn of course but i expected that! :dohh: was more to satisfy my craving.
the hollow but full thing is strange...

I hate it just waiting and not knowing its enough to drive you mental! Keep me posted on your testing whims lol even though its frustrating its also so exciting! Babydust to you lovely xx

Lol is it odd that I'm jealous of you all in the tww... This waiting to ov feels like forever too me :( I find the time leading up to tww seems painful only because it feels forever till I o then forever until I can test :(

Lol is it odd that I'm jealous of you all in the tww... This waiting to ov feels like forever too me :( I find the time leading up to tww seems painful only because it feels forever till I o then forever until I can test :(

I know what you mean!! I find it long enough and I have a shorter cycle. 10 days until I ovulate and at this point, it feels like it might as well be 20 days away.

:cry:

I ovulate on Saturday... And this week seems like it's dragging.. Hopefully I get to see my oh tomorrow and we can start dtd .. Lol I also can't even tell him I'm o ing because he gets stage fright lol.. So I have to just encourage him to come home that night from work ( he works far away) and jump him lol.. I think he is starting to clue in though as to when it's time :haha:

I ovulate on Saturday... And this week seems like it's dragging.. Hopefully I get to see my oh tomorrow and we can start dtd .. Lol I also can't even tell him I'm o ing because he gets stage fright lol.. So I have to just encourage him to come home that night from work ( he works far away) and jump him lol.. I think he is starting to clue in though as to when it's time :haha:

hehehehe that is a good plan to just jump him hehehe

hehehehe that is a good plan to just jump him hehehe

Hahaha that's adorable!

We are a bit unsexy and planned in our household. My DH works shift work so we sort of have to plan when we want to get busy. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->