~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Congrats VeryHopeful!!!!! that's wonderful news and put a smile on my face after a long long day.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Wow!... I took a test this morning on a whim and there was a faint positive!!
I took another test after work and there was another faint line (different kind of test too)..
I'm in shock... but sooo excited!!

lu-is, veryhopeful -

:wohoo:
:yipee:

that's such great news to hear first thing in the am (in my timezone at least). so happy for you both, have a h&h 9 months!!! :happydance:

Wow!... I took a test this morning on a whim and there was a faint positive!!
I took another test after work and there was another faint line (different kind of test too)..
I'm in shock... but sooo excited!!

Another BFP that's wonderful news! Congrats! Keep them coming girls :D xx

CONGRATS VERYHOPEFUL & LU-IS..... yay! :happydance:

Congrats girls, this is slowly turning into a lucky thread :D

Hi future mommies, I need some advice. I am on CD 41 and 17 DPO. I tested yesterday and got bfn. But every night for the past 4-5 nights or so I have been feeling nauseous and have a head ache. No sign of AF. No other symptoms. No sore bb's. I read online today that some people it has taken 8-10 weeks to get a positive hpt. Has anyone experienced this or known any one that has experienced this? I am going to wait a few more days, test again and if I still get a bfn, I will make an appointment with the dr's. Thanks in advance!!

Congrats on those bfps girls excellent news! So so many bfps recently. Fxd mine is just around the corner. Xx

Morning ladies!!! Yay 2 more bfps to wake up to??! fantastic news so excited for you both!!
VeryHopeful you are making me want to test as we should be due af on same day!!

kitcatbaby - no I dont temp i have quite an irregluar work/sleep schedule and i dont think it would be accurate enough. Have been thinking about using that adjuster online but not sure. Any alarm would also wake my oh and he would be cross!!

I may be making up symptoms here but... my eternity ring is really tight and uncomfortable..too early for swollen finger???! hahahha i make myself laugh.

Still having a few cramps but they have died down now, still cant shake this heavy, full but hollow feeling though. still itchy, but the rash has gonedown this morning a bit.
I am putting off testing till monday, not just because i want to wait till closer to af but cos i have a party to go to on saturday night and if i am not drinking they will definitely suspect something!! (i posted a thread about this in first tri for ideas on how to disguise the lack of drinking)
It sounds terrible doesnt it, but I dont think alcohol could be passed on to the embryo anyway before the placenta forms..?? i figure if i am going to stop for 9 months i may as well enjoy a drink or 2 before i find out for sure. (wont go too mad though obviously, just 1 or 2)

so happy for the new bfp's cant wait for some more from Team 2012!! :happydance:
:dust:

Hi future mommies, I need some advice. I am on CD 41 and 17 DPO. I tested yesterday and got bfn. But every night for the past 4-5 nights or so I have been feeling nauseous and have a head ache. No sign of AF. No other symptoms. No sore bb's. I read online today that some people it has taken 8-10 weeks to get a positive hpt. Has anyone experienced this or known any one that has experienced this? I am going to wait a few more days, test again and if I still get a bfn, I will make an appointment with the dr's. Thanks in advance!!

Sorry not experienced this apart from when my cycles were messed up and long. do you normally have regular cycles?

Sorry not experienced this apart from when my cycles were messed up and long. do you normally have regular cycles?

No they are never regular. But are generally between 30-35 days. The longest I've ever had is 40 days. I am now on CD 42 with no signs of AF.

Hmmm its annoying isnt it.. I have had ones like 60-80 days before but thankfully after yr and half off bcp they seem to have gone down to 30-33 days.. much better!!

How long are u off birth conrol?

Girls please help i am worried that i have affected my chances by doing a bit of strectching/yoga... i am still in pain but its like a different pain, more of an af pulling away pain than a dull achy pain like before...:nope:

Im so stupid why did i stretch like that..:(

Butterflies and mrs.felton i see you online where are you in your cycle.... just past o if i remember rightly....??

Butterflies and mrs.felton i see you online where are you in your cycle.... just past o if i remember rightly....??

I am on CD19 just waiting for my positive opk but we have already started BDing just in case:thumbup: I started getting ewcm yesturday so I believe ov is right around the corner and then into the 2ww:wacko:

How are you doing?

I'm with you on having a 2012 baby! Bring it on... I'm ready!

Just started cycle #2 - so I can't wait for AF to go and get this cycle really going. I have been charting and temping since the start. This month I'm adding OPK's and Pre-Seed to the mix as well. Looking forward to seeing my BFP result!

*melissa*

Hmmm its annoying isnt it.. I have had ones like 60-80 days before but thankfully after yr and half off bcp they seem to have gone down to 30-33 days.. much better!!

How long are u off birth conrol?

I've been off bc since Jan 2009...

Girls please help i am worried that i have affected my chances by doing a bit of strectching/yoga... i am still in pain but its like a different pain, more of an af pulling away pain than a dull achy pain like before...:nope:

Im so stupid why did i stretch like that..:(

Aw, I know how you feel. I really felt preggers last month and I had a lot of symptoms. Then, a couple of days before I was due to test, I had to pick up hay for my horses. After I finished unloading it into the shed, I started feeling a different sort of a cramp than before...more like AF. I started spotting the very next day. I really think I was pregnant and I screwed it up with all the bending and heavy lifting. :(

This month hubby made me promise not to do anything so strenuous.

Welcome MEL!!! GL and FXD that you will see that :bfp: soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->