~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Im so sorry to read about your loss MrsMM :( You are so strong to stay so positive though, i wish you all the luck in the world that you will conceive again quickly :hugs:
Lisa that is wonderful news that you got your BFP congrats!!!!!!!!!! :D
Sending lots of :dust: to everyone :) xx

Thank you JOSEPHINE, KITCAT, HONEYMOMMA, and MRSFELTON, for all your well wishes during this time. It has truly been rough, but we cannot give up!! :dust:

I am happy to rejoin you ladies in the search for a 2012 Baby!

Thank you LISA_84, and CONGRATS!!! Wishing you a truly wonderful H&H 9 mos!!!

i love your "dragons in the making" siggy!! :happydance:

AF stopped after two days. CD1 was very light bleeding (starting off brown etc), CD2 (yesterday) was by no means heavy but wasn't spotting either. CD3 (today) woke up at 5am and lightest spotting. Blamed it on gravity. It's now 1pm and still only a bit of pink (hint of brown) when I wipe and tiny spots on the liner. :shrug:

Anyone had anything like this or have any ideas?

I've had a very regular 25/26 day cycle since coming of BCP and I very rarely deviate from a 5 day AF.

Very unlike me...

So I'm CD3 or 15DPO from last cycle.

AF stopped after two days. CD1 was very light bleeding (starting off brown etc), CD2 (yesterday) was by no means heavy but wasn't spotting either. CD3 (today) woke up at 5am and lightest spotting. Blamed it on gravity. It's now 1pm and still only a bit of pink (hint of brown) when I wipe and tiny spots on the liner. :shrug:

I've had a very regular 25/26 day cycle since coming of BCP and I very rarely deviate from a 5 day AF.

Very unlike me...

Wilsey are you sure it's not implantation bleeding?

Very unlike me...

Wilsey are you sure it's not implantation bleeding?

THanks for replying :)

I assumed it wasn't because it wasn't just spotting. Most of the stuff I have read says there shouldn't be much blood. Plus it was around the day AF should start so figured that's what it was. Still think it probably is AF, just so surprised it's short, I am just sooo regular. :shrug:

I might test tomorrow morning if AF hasn't come back with vengence...

Another girl on this site had bleeding like that and hot her bfp 4 days later..

Wilsey ive read that implantation bleeding can occur around the time your period is due.... if its not that then its possible that you are pregnant and its your body getting rid of old blood and its not actually a period as such..... sounds promising though :D Let us know what your test shows if AF doesnt come back :D FX'd :D xx

I have heard of girls having a light period and then getting their BFP so hopefully this is a good sign for you! :)

Wow congratulations lisa thats great news!! any symptoms you had that you can share?? like to compare them with mine!!

p.s. I notice on your ticker it says 'your egg is fertilised and on its journey through the fallopian tube' but surely if you're preg then your egg is already in the uterus being fertilised...?? Confused by this.

So glad for another Team 2012 bfp!! hurrah!!

:dust:

Thank you! In regard to symptoms, not much so far! I think I felt some twinges soon after O, but I could have had gas, lol. Really it's hard to tell sometimes.

At about 5dpo my boobs starting aching a bit. Not a lot, but a little bit, as well as my nipples were still sore (they get tender around O for me).

Then when I got my bfp on 8dpo, I started feeling some slight cramping which apparently is normal and means my uterus is growing well :). Otherwise I feel completely "normal" and don't really "feel" pregnant yet.

Re: my ticker, I know! I should be further along. I may try and rework the dates so it makes the correction because I've obviously already implanted, lol

Well, actually I meant that surely it has already come through the tube and into the uterus before conception? or am i being daft and does conception actually take place in the fallopian tube?
do people actually have tickers before they test then?? hm sorry for being a bit daft here maybe im confused!!

If I'm correct I think that the egg is released, the spermies meet it inside the Fallopian tube where it becomes fertilized (conception). It then takes several days to travel down the tube the rest of the way to the uterus where it implants (this is the two week wait).

Once implanted the placenta begins to grow and create HCG, the chemical that causes symptoms and shows up on a pregnancy test.

So yes I think my ticker is definitely behind...and theoretically yes to show the conception stage you'd have to guess you were preggers before knowing, LOL!

Wow congratulations lisa thats great news!! any symptoms you had that you can share?? like to compare them with mine!!

p.s. I notice on your ticker it says 'your egg is fertilised and on its journey through the fallopian tube' but surely if you're preg then your egg is already in the uterus being fertilised...?? Confused by this.

So glad for another Team 2012 bfp!! hurrah!!

:dust:

Thank you! In regard to symptoms, not much so far! I think I felt some twinges soon after O, but I could have had gas, lol. Really it's hard to tell sometimes.

At about 5dpo my boobs starting aching a bit. Not a lot, but a little bit, as well as my nipples were still sore (they get tender around O for me).

Then when I got my bfp on 8dpo, I started feeling some slight cramping which apparently is normal and means my uterus is growing well :). Otherwise I feel completely "normal" and don't really "feel" pregnant yet.

Re: my ticker, I know! I should be further along. I may try and rework the dates so it makes the correction because I've obviously already implanted, lol

Well, actually I meant that surely it has already come through the tube and into the uterus before conception? or am i being daft and does conception actually take place in the fallopian tube?
do people actually have tickers before they test then?? hm sorry for being a bit daft here maybe im confused!!

If I'm correct I think that the egg is released, the spermies meet it inside the Fallopian tube where it becomes fertilized (conception). It then takes several days to travel down the tube the rest of the way to the uterus where it implants (this is the two week wait).

Once implanted the placenta begins to grow and create HCG, the chemical that causes symptoms and shows up on a pregnancy test.

So yes I think my ticker is definitely behind...and theoretically yes to show the conception stage you'd have to guess you were preggers before knowing, LOL!

i think its just based on a generalisation, because if you have an early pregnany test show up positive then you would have had to implant early, therefore be different but most people havent so theres would be fertilisation... and the pic shows for a full week so even if you fertilise at the beginning and implant half way through it would still show fertilisation iykwim, then the beginning of the next week it would show the next stage and so on

Very unlike me...

Oooo I would test in a few days hon it sounds like implantation to me! If the lining if your womb is quite thick you can experience moderate bleeding as the egg burrow its way in! Good luck and keep us posted xx

Lisa84 and vicky125 its so nice to see you guys sticking around after your bfps! So many ladies just disappear after they see the bfp its lovely to have your experience and support! Xx

thanks.. ive been stalking since i git my bfp, and was just re reading through it a couple of days ago to see where every one is up to and every now and again to offer support.. :D/

Very unlike me...

Oooo I would test in a few days hon it sounds like implantation to me! If the lining if your womb is quite thick you can experience moderate bleeding as the egg burrow its way in! Good luck and keep us posted xx

Caved and tested and like I suspected - :bfn:

Must have just been a weird AF!! On to August!! Hope it's a good month for me :)

:dust: for us all!!

Hi ladies, I'm back after the worst two weeks! But anyway... I should o very soon now. Started getting ewcm two days ago, third day today. Usually get it for 4 days before o so should be super soon!! Will read through all the posts from recently. Congrats on the bfp's since I've been gone! Baby dust to all of you and hope we see some more bfp's soon!!! :)

Very unlike me...

Must have just been a weird AF!! On to August!! Hope it's a good month for me :)

:dust: for us all!![/QUOT

I would retest in 2days because if your bleeding was implantation it would take a few days for hcg to build up. Better safe than sorry! Xx

Very unlike me...

:dust: for us all!!

Sorry to hear that hun..I had a strange af this month too...very light and really dark...for 3 days...then after bd I had one rush of bright blood then it was gone..(tmi sorry) not to mention I have had a 29 day cycle religiously then the last cycle it was 30...our body does strange things to us sometimes.
Hopefully August is a lucky month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->