~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

I think I might have the first :bfp: :happydance: but it was very faint so i am gonna get a doctor appointment ASAP ;-) to be sure . What do you think ladies ?

:dust::dust:

Exciting!! Any updates? I can definitely see this line. :happydance:

I would like to join. I am really hoping for a 2012 baby. We started TTC in April but took May off so I could see the dr. and get everything in order. I am currently taking Medroxyprog. the 1st ten days of each month and was worried it would effect a baby. My dr. told me it would have no effect and to con't taking it so I can have regular periods. I just had a blood test done on June 1st to make sure I am ovulating and am currently waiting on the results.

So ladies I have decided that if I don't get my :bfp: this weekend, well if AF shows up, I'm going to go to NTNP for about 2-3 months and starting exercising again try to loose some weight. I'm thinking 30-50 lbs and then jump back into TTC. I'm not sure though but wile I'm being healthier I'm reading "taking charge of your fertiliy" as well.

Hi, I finally did a digi this morning with FMU and it is defo :bfp: :happydance:

Baby dust to all of you :dust::dust::dust:

Also how do you get the team 2012 ticker ?

Attachments

• DSC01245.jpg
    DSC01245.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 11
Congrats amethyste. That's fantastic news!!! :)

Hey Ladies,

Finally with CB Digi OPK's I've detected my LH surge and we DTD - OH was more excited than me when the little smiley face came up!!! I guess OV will be today / tomorrow so we'll have to DTD a bit later as well... and then I'll be into the dreaded 2WW :D :D

I will be so excited! Send me all your babydust lovelies! I'm gonna need it :D

Tx

Amethyste: here is the code, you just have add [ in front of the first 'url' and 'img'.

URL=https://www.megagifs.de]IMG]https:// www.megagifs.de/glitzer-text-generator/holdz/z4de811349d7fc.gif[/IMG][/ URL]

Hey Ladies,

Finally with CB Digi OPK's I've detected my LH surge and we DTD - OH was more excited than me when the little smiley face came up!!! I guess OV will be today / tomorrow so we'll have to DTD a bit later as well... and then I'll be into the dreaded 2WW :D :D

I will be so excited! Send me all your babydust lovelies! I'm gonna need it :D

Tx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

So ladies I have decided that if I don't get my :bfp: this weekend, well if AF shows up, I'm going to go to NTNP for about 2-3 months and starting exercising again try to loose some weight. I'm thinking 30-50 lbs and then jump back into TTC. I'm not sure though but wile I'm being healthier I'm reading "taking charge of your fertiliy" as well.

Then here is hoping you get your :bfp: this weekend! If you don't I hope you reach your goal weight super quick so that you can join us back in TTC world. :)

Amethyste: here is the code, you just have add [ in front of the first 'url' and 'img'.

URL=https://www.megagifs.de]IMG]https:// www.megagifs.de/glitzer-text-generator/holdz/z4de811349d7fc.gif[/IMG][/ URL]

Thanks, I wish the Team 2012 Baby lots of :bfp: :dust:

Congrats Amethyste!

I'm 3 days past AF but too scared to test in case it's BFN!

Please add me to the team, here's too many BFPs and H&H 2012 babies!

(I have been drinking redbush tea like it's going out of fashion, and I've basically cut out caffeine and alcohol. Trying to maintain an exercise routine but my sofa is just too comfy...lol)

Baby dust!

Then here is hoping you get your :bfp: this weekend! If you don't I hope you reach your goal weight super quick so that you can join us back in TTC world. :)

Thanks hun! Well looks like my temp is still rising so I'm hopinh its a good sign :haha:

My first real TWW is driving me crazy already!!!. But I have to wait it out. I want to find out when my mom is here. I go to get bloodwork to check my progesterone levels tomorrow and then a week from Friday comes the pregnancy test. Today I feel pretty positive. I am hoping it lasts all throughout the next 10 days =)

Hopefully! That would be a nice surprise for your mom if you do get your :bfp: with her there! Fx'd that your 10 days goes by super quick with some super positive results!! :D

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->