~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Welcome MONKEYPOOH, TTCBABYP :wave: GL to you on this journey!

Sorry AF got you ANTI, but good looking forward to Cycle#3, especially since I see MISS NAT and WILSEY and now TTCBABYP are as well, there could be some type of mesage in that! GL! :dust:

Congrats on that smiley TULIP!!! Time to get the "chase" started. I haven't gotten a smiley before, but have gotten some pos OPKs. :dust:

BUTTERFLIES, seems like although it seemed disturbing, KITCAT has promising information as you continue on the TTC journey. GL :dust:

<---- 2DPO

ASF, I am "saying" I am 2DPO although FF hasn't shown it, simply because of the OPKs. I never got the smiley face, but the sticks have to have some truth to it as well. I didn't have the smiley in May and we were successful. Staying hopeful, as the TWW is already hard enough.

:dust: to everyone!!!

Thanks so much Kitcatbaby!! I was really concerned when they told me that. I know thyroid issues are fairly common and treatable but I was worried about how they could treat it if I was TTC. I started researching an underactive thyroid after speaking with the nurse and all the symptoms listed described me to a T! Its great to know that I may not have to be tired ALLLLL the time!!

How did you find out that you didnt have a thyroid? Do you have to take medication everyday?

Well my mum is a nurse and noticed fairly quickly that I had a lot of signs of thyroid disorder and got me diagnosed at just 8 days old and I've taken medicine every day ever since. I too fo.s that I'm more tired than your average person even though my levels are pretty stable at the moment. I also have to work hard to stay at a healthy weight but other than that I have little problem with my condition xx

Thanks mrsmm. Baby dust to all. It'll happen soon!! :)

Hi everyone dh and i have been ttc since jan 11 after a m/c and still have had no luck:nope:. we were hoping for a 2011 baby but sadly nothing has happened. so i pray for 2012 Baby dust to everyone

So desperate for a 2012 baby, as im sure we all are!!
Fingers crossed everyone :dust:
:)

good luck for this month every one who is still waiting, and for those that the witch turned up good luck for the next :) x

Good luck to everyone trying, unfortunately I'm out for a while as the situation has completely changed so I'm now WTT :( Rather upset about this but I know it's for the best now. GL everyone! <3

KELZSA, so sorry for your loss, but welcome to an awesome thread! :wave: GL! :dust:

LILLY, Welcome :wave: wishing you luck and :dust: for that 2012 baby!

JELLYBEAN, sorry you're situation changed, hope to see you back to TTC soon! :hugs:

AFM, my chart looks different this morning, I hope I am not getting my hopes up too much. I feel better today, not sick like yesterday. My temp rose more this morning, and it seems I OV on Sunday. I did not that the OPK was the darkest in the evening. I do morning and evening just in case I ov I think that I OV on CD19 or CD20 but that is hopefulness since the "donation" was monday, I want to think I timed things so well. I think I am 3-4DPO??? Just hoping my temps stay up and I have a :bfp: in my near future.... FXD!

:dust: to the whole thread!!!

So I was triggered today. The nurse told me to bd tonight and saturday morning. Should I listen? Should I bd as much as I can over the weekend?
DH has normal counts and motility but his morph is on the low side. So should I listen to the nurse or should I have fun this weekend?

WANTA, I think that I wouldn't "tire" the swimmers out... I would listen to the nurse, but still have some fun.... throw a BD in tomorrow as well, 3x over 3days. GL FXD :dust:

I'm ttc too :) my OH and I can't wait for a baby. Been trying since march! But still no luck- hoping august is our month.

Welcome :wave: LOTUS!!! :dust: to your Aug :bfp: sure hope you do, and take the rest of us with you!!

Hi! :) Did I miss out on signing up for Team 2012?? I just got on here a couple days ago, TTC on month #7 with my fingers crossed!! :D I test on the 20th and I'm soooo excited!!

Can I join in too?

This is only my first month TTC, but Im really hoping that I can have a 2012 baby!

Welcome SKOER & MRSKRUNCHY :wave: join us on this egg chase!! GL :dust: to your :bfp:s soon!!!

I test on the 23rd, right after you so hopefully I will be in tow!

AFM, my chart looks different this morning, FF finally put some crosshairs up, which is as I expected, Sun OV!! I have a GREAT chance of catching that egg, because my OPK was pos in the evening, not fully pink in the morning, but deeply pink that evening. So if 12-24 hrs is true to scale, we are in good timing because it was 13 hours later that the "donation" (with SOFTCUPS) was placed!!! FXD. Wed's "donation" could be a little off, but was just covering ground.... I hope I am not getting my hopes up too much. I am a little sluggish today and have had some cramps since last night, reminding me of AF :wacko: My temp only increased slightly this morning. 5DPO, and hoping my temps stay up.... FXD!

I hope you all have a GREAT weekend, and we get some rest, :bfp:s, and more great news!!

:dust: and :hugs: to the thread!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"