Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

You've done so well Becca - they'll be gone before you know it :hugs: xx

I didn't know you had to take a break - def ask the gp :hugs:

This thread really made my day, thinking my first child would be born into the year of the (water) Dragon! :3 How awesome. I'd like to count myself in this team, pleaseee. I'm still quite new to this forum and this whole knocked-up situation, and I'm learning a lot lurking here!

My partner and I are both 21 years old, and as stated this is our first pregnancy. I have tested positive and I don't know how far along I am, (last period date may 22.) I'll be heading to a clinic to get some blood tests next week or so.

Stay healthy and happy, everyone!

Thank you ladies for the kind words. I was shocked. I screamed as loud as I could and ran to the store for some FRERs. DH seems pretty calm about it. I'll be rooting for you ladies and your BFPs soon!

Sorry AF showed up Rach. :hugs:

Becca, you're doing GREAT in your weight loss. It is really hard to lose weight and you've stuck with it. That's a great accomplishment. :)

Danielle, I hope you can get the medicine thing figured out soon. Your Dr. should have mentioned that. :hugs:

Congrats to alaricsmom! You are very sweet for thinking of everyone's feelings.. but yay for you!

Sorry about the :witch: Rachael! :grr: but fabulous news about the weight loss... just think, you have another 4 weeks to lose another BMI point... I know it would be a LOT nicer if you're pregnant... but it is at least something you can focus on while you wait for that BFP! :hugs:

PS... Lottie was born on 2nd April and I can confirm April babies are lovely! :cloud9: So here's hoping for a lot of April babies from this thread! :hugs:

Morning Ladies :wave: how are we all feeling today? Much better I hope! Gonna have a nice relaxing cycle this time as I think I ovulated earlier than normal this month possibly CD10 so we've missed out this month

AF is here!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooooooooo!!

Can try book my HSG, lets hope I get an appointment.

xxx

I'm sure you willl Becca! :dust: for getting your HSG booked!

Yay for AF! (That seems so wrong!)

Being a bit dim but what is HSG? Glad its all booked in for you what ever it is LOL

They squirt radioactive dye up your foo and take an xray to check the inside of your tubes.

All good fun.

xxx

They squirt radioactive dye up your foo and take an xray to check the inside of your tubes.

All good fun.

xxx

LOL sounds it! I have a scan on friday to check my tubes and stuff, DH has had a SA and i have had CD4 bloods taken at the start of the month. Just starting to get the ball rolling for funding now as well.

All good fun.

xxx

LOL sounds it! I have a scan on friday to check my tubes and stuff, DH has had a SA and i have had CD4 bloods taken at the start of the month. Just starting to get the ball rolling for funding now as well.

Awesome, I had all that done a loooooooong time ago, everything just seems to take ages with the NHS, it is a nightmare.

xxx

Oh i know its a nightmare! We were refered to the FS from the genetics people back in march and we are only now getting these first tests done! Getting funding is going to be the next long wait for us now i am guessing :(

Becca thank you my darling your description has made me smile for the first time in a rather horrid day, and congrats on appointment :dance:

Stupid, idiotic, negligent twits at my GP surgery have had me on clomid for too long and now there is a good chance I have developed ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome! I am so angry right now I can't stop shaking!
They haven't apologised for their major bulls up and despite the fact the syndrome can lead to major health complications they have no interest in confirming if I have it or treating it!

Have also been told that I have to stop the clomid and there is no alternative, that is it - we cannot move forward on our ttc journey for another 15 months because my GP surgery has cocked up and I have to bare the brunt of it.

Needless to say I have just fired a very angry email off at the PCT demanding they sort it or else I am taking legal action.

Becca - yay for af - is your appointment sorted??

Danielle - I'm so sorry :hugs: I can't believe they've done this to you :grr: I'm sure you have a case now for the PCT to help you.

Excuse my french but the NHS are fucking idiots. I hate it sometimes.

They fuck up and think they can get away with it/no one will complain, because its a public service. Makes me so angry.

Big :hugs: sweetie.

Pink, yeah next thursday! No more waiting!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"