Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Oh chick, down days are definitely allowed! I am sure they will be fine parents, was just trying to cheer you up. I do still firmly believe that you will be an amazing mother :hugs:
xxx

Right I think we need a group hug!!! We could all do with one at the moment...
https://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/pinky80/8cf56c6c.jpg

Oh chick, down days are definitely allowed! I am sure they will be fine parents, was just trying to cheer you up. I do still firmly believe that you will be an amazing mother :hugs:
xxx

Thanks hun it really does mean a lot :hugs: i think that if i say they will be good parents enough than I'll start to believe it i think they are just more naive than anything

oh well need to cheer up i think i nice big piece of chocolate cake at lunch time should help with that!

Mmmmm.... Chocolate cake - I wish I could have some!!! I'll treat myself to a visit to the gym instead, lucky me :haha:

awww chocolate cake!! yummy, Hope 2morras a better day for you all. sending massive virtual hugs xxx

Alaricsmom - Congrates that great news! An bless you fo being so thoughtful xxx

Feisty Fidget & Gilmore - I can relate to how you are both feeling. Since we have been TTC 11 people around me either at work or home have gotten pregnant, 3 at least were by accident. 1 was in a similar situation were my DH's 18 year old cousin got his gf of less then a month pregnant. She had never worked a day in her life and they are now pretty much mooching off his family. Sometimes it can get hard to fight the bitterness that this should be me which i am not used to as i was never a bitter person before. But it passes and having ladies to rant to on here really helps xx

AFM - Well 10DPO and a BFN today but not much of a shock as it is a bit early. Will see what happens in the next few days.

AF just got me ladies.

Onto cycle 7. 2nd cycle with CBFM. Hopefully the weight loss will help. I've already dropped a whole BMI point :thumbup:

Rachael - Sorry the witch got you but well dont on dropping a BMI point!! :)

AF just got me ladies.

Onto cycle 7. 2nd cycle with CBFM. Hopefully the weight loss will help. I've already dropped a whole BMI point :thumbup:

so sorry Rachael :hugs: i think August will definately be a better month for all of us!

what would an august BFP make an easter baby? :) wishing u all a cute lil eater bunny xx

Hey girls.

Hope your all ok.

Sorry you're having a shitty time FF.

No Aug BFP for me I'm afraid, but I hope you all get them!!

xxx

BFP in August would be april babies or end of august would be start of may babies. Little spring lambs :)

Well done on all the weight loss Rachael :dance: I see your also doing really well Becca, congrats :dance:

Sorry the evil :witch: got you Rachael :hugs:

Annoyingly have just found out that I should have been told to take a break from clomid after a certain amount of cycles :growlmad: Apparently if you take it for too long then it can interfere with your conception chances! I am currently on cycle 8 since the miscarriage and my GP has not bloody mentioned anything, just keep giving me repeat prescriptions!

im not sure if its the same for everyone Danielle but my friend was told she had to stop after 6 months, id deffo ask your gp xx

11lb to go, it is starting to get really stubborn coming off though... annoying.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"