Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Oh Danielle I'm so sorry :hugs: Make sure you give it to the PCT with both barrrels :gun:

Danielle - Sorry the :witch: got you and agree with the others let the PCT have it!!

Not had much dealing with hospitals or the NHS before the TTC marathon we are on, cant say i have been very impressed TBH. Doctors have been insensertive (SP?), rude and downright stupid right the way along!

thanks my lovelies :hugs:

Pct will not know what has hit them next week :haha: i will start off pleasant and then if i dont get what i want, i will go nuclear!

Oddly i am no where near as upset as i usually am :wacko: Also hate to admit it but now i know we can't try this month it feels like a pressure has been lifted?!?

I know what you mean, you'll be much more relaxed I would imagine!

Just planning lots of nice things to do with Boo to keep me occupied. She has her first Puppy Party tomorrow night and this evening we are having professional photo's taken of her. The photos are probably something I wouldn't usually go for but a friend of ours is a photographer with her own business and as soon as she saw a photo of Boo Bear she begged us to let her do a shoot for free! How could I say no :haha:

:hugs: Danielle.

Aww I hope you post the pictures that are taken of her on here! I'm looking forward to seeing them. :)

Hi Ladies!

We are gearing up to find the O day! We start using the OPKs this weekend. FXD that it will be mid-month as we think. "Donation" will be on standby, and we will test at the end of the month, before we depart on a mini-vacay for my wife's b-day.... totally in search of a :bfp: in the next month or so!

I think a vacation will do you both the world of good :hugs:

How is your wife doing physically? I hope her cycle gets back on track, I know a miscarriage can sometimes alter things :hugs:

Yes, we needed one before, so we DEFINITELY need a vacay now! Just to keep our spirits up and continue to motivate each other. My wife has had all the preg symptoms from the beginning, so although I was carrying, my body seems to have begun to get "normal/pre-preg" again, where hers is slowing creeping back. When we started the journey, the fert clinic had us take meds together and get in tune with each other regardless of the carrier. We think that is why she got all the preg symptoms and I didn't.... Her AF came right before the MC and didn't stop until after I stopped bleeding, the WEIRDEST thing.... We are both very energetic and focused on the future family member now. :happydance:

Hi ladies not been on in a while currently on a weeks holiday

So sorry for your loss MrsMM24 :hugs:

and Danielle was hoping this was it for you i know you said your symptoms were fake but i still had my fx :hugs:

not much happening my end waiting just waiting for next cycle

Thanks Amy :hugs: By the end I was quite hopeful too!

Well the BBT starts off again today, I am off all supplements etc until next cycle and I should get my fertility diet book next week so will start that asap.

Boos photo shoot was fab yesterday and here is a little sneak preview of the pics :haha:

https://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx289/FEISTYFIDGET/boo.jpg

Im not a dog person at all, but even I have fallen in love with her....
xx

Thanks lovelies, she is my pride and joy :cloud9:

Puppy party went well yesterday although Boo was the smallest there by far and the other dogs couldn't be let off lead unless she was on my lap :wacko: The staff that run it hope that next week they can attract some smaller pups so she doesn't feel so left out.

How is everyone today? xxx

I'm great! The puppy party sounds like a lot of fun. I used to have a tiny Yorkie. I had to give her to a family member when I had my DS. I was afraid he would hurt her when he started crawling. I miss her for sure. Have you had your call from the PCT (I think that's what you call it) yet?

I'm ok today. Got a high on the CBFM this morning, and also had another job interview. Waiting rather impatiently to see if I get it :wacko:

How are you?

I won't hear back properly from the PCT until next week as complaints manager is on holiday :wacko: Although MIL mentioned it to her sister who is a legal secretary and one of the solicitors says we have a serious case and if we want further advice to contact her. That is a final option though, I don't people thinking we are suing for the money or being greedy - I just want a baby.

Rachael do you bed now or wait til you get a peak? I am sure you will get this job hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->