Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Rachael I hope you get this job! Good Luck. My fingers are crossed for you.

Danielle, my DS just looked at the picture of your puppy. He said, "Mommy can I hold her. I want to give her kisses." Then he went to play for awhile. He just came back and said, "I sure do like that puppy." :) Oh the PCT legal action, I say don't worry what people think. They deserve to pay for what happened to you. No amount of money could ever be enough for the baby you are waiting on, so I know your intentions are of good nature. You should get something sooner since your GP did not follow medication guidelines. That's basically medical malpractice. I hope it doesn't have to go that far though. Hopefully they'll realize they made a mistake and make it right. :hugs:

Going to bd tonight and every other high day.

Not heard anything about the job so I'm guessing I didn't get it as I was told I would hear today :(

Jenny give your little man a huge hug and a slobbery kiss and tell him that boo bear sent it special delivery all the way from England. Thanks for the support hun, I too hope it won't come to that but you never know.

Rachael maybe they were just a little snowed under today and haven't got round to call backs? Did they say they would inform you either way?

Well my lining has gone back to being thin since I stopped the aspirin. Wednesday heavy, thursday medium to light, today light to stopped this afternoon?!?! I honestly don't know what to think anymore.

Well I hope everyone had a good weekend?

Brown discharge/spotting has continued from Friday to today along with sore lower back, sore boobs, cramps and hot flushes :wacko: I believe it could be withdrawal symptoms from the clomid as this is the first month I haven't taken it since November last year!

Possible could have just been snowed under. Hopefully I'll get a call tomorrow.

Could be withdrawel symptoms :shrug:

I have to admit Rachael that when I was managing in my last job I was guilty of not contacting applicants when I said I would due to heavy work load - I really hope this is the case :hugs:

Patiently awaiting our fertility diet book and will be re-joining the gym as soon as I have enough cash to do so. Feeling positive that we are doing something active but worried it won't make a bit of difference to our ovulation problems. I guess there is a small amount of hope that the clomid has jump started me into naturally ovulating :shrug:

Hopefully it will kickstart ovulation Danielle!

I'm tentatively looking at cars. Hopefully I'll be able to afford one soon!

I hope you get a call soon Rachael!! :hugs:

Danielle, the gym might just work. I really hope it does for you!! :)

Oooo Rachael what are you thinking of getting? We can only ever afford cars that are at least ten years old. We currently have a huge MPV renault scenic that we brought when we thought we would have to fill it with baby stuff in the near future. Now that isn't an issue I am considering downsizing to a Daewoo Matiz or KA as it is costing too much money and is quite depressing knowing the reason why we have such a large car.

Jenny I am not holding out much hope for the gym working as earlier this year I was exercising for at least 30 minutes 5 times a week for about 3 months and it didn't make a blind bit of difference :wacko: However it did even out my moods and make a feel more positive so it is worth it just for that! How is the pregnancy going hun? xxx

well back to work after a lovely week off, and already feels like i haven't been away!
looks like i am have another long lp, can the lp differ depending on which side you ovulate from? just trying to think of reasons :shrug:

Oooo Rachael what are you thinking of getting? We can only ever afford cars that are at least ten years old. We currently have a huge MPV renault scenic that we brought when we thought we would have to fill it with baby stuff in the near future. Now that isn't an issue I am considering downsizing to a Daewoo Matiz or KA as it is costing too much money and is quite depressing knowing the reason why we have such a large car.

Jenny I am not holding out much hope for the gym working as earlier this year I was exercising for at least 30 minutes 5 times a week for about 3 months and it didn't make a blind bit of difference :wacko: However it did even out my moods and make a feel more positive so it is worth it just for that! How is the pregnancy going hun? xxx

Probably something along the lines of a Punto/Clio/Corsa/Fiesta and quite old too :haha: Need a job first though.

As for the gym, it may well help now you've stopped the clomid? xxx

well back to work after a lovely week off, and already feels like i haven't been away!
looks like i am have another long lp, can the lp differ depending on which side you ovulate from? just trying to think of reasons :shrug:

I honestly don't know, but I do my LP doesn't seem to be the same each month :wacko:

Thanks for asking!! The pregnancy seems to be going great so far. I haven't been sick yet or anything so I'm thankful there. I didn't get sick with my son until 6 weeks so I'm not too hopefully. :) I should have my first ultrasound in a week or two. I have to call my ob today. I hope you ladies have a fab day!

yay glad things seem to be going smoothly so far hopefully you might be one of the lucky ones and not get morning sickness this time around :thumbup:

Hi Ladies,

We had a family reunion this weekend, so we tried to take it all in, relax, and enjoy ourselves. We also started our TTC after Loss journey a little more this weekend sooo... We are on CD13 with no clear sign of ovulation yet. We figured the cycle would be a little different and so far it has been. Not discouraging at all. this month we are trying extra hard, and being detail-oriented as it's my wife's b-day this month and we would love to get a :bfp: this month to talk about for years to come. FXD :dust:

I hope everyone is doing well, sorry about that job, was hoping to come back and you got the call. ALARICS, I am glad to hear that this preg is going well thus far, I do hope that it continues to progress this way and you have a H&H remaining 8 mos! :dust: to all the ladies here!

Thanks MrsM, I really hope this is yours and your wifes month :hugs:

Rachael I am now actively looking for a car on ebay :haha:

Amy not too sure about LP being different, it would make sense though if it altered depending on what side you ovulated on :shrug:

Jenny glad the pregnancy is progressing well hun :hugs:

Decided to downsize have you?!

I've got another interview tomorrow afternoon. Same place as Friday (EDF) but this time it's with EDF directly rather than via and agency. Still not heard anything back from Friday :wacko:

Yep I figure it is pointless having a big bulky car with no baby to fill it with. Just at that awkward stage where I can't sell before I buy because I commute to lots of different work places and I can't buy until I sell as broke :wacko:

Hmmm agencies are always tricky to deal with, I think you will be treated much better going direct to EDF. Wishing you lots of luck my lovely :hugs:

Thanks. It's just frustrating that I have to trek all the way there again for the same thing as I went for on Friday :wacko:

Hopefully it will go well though. And then we can compare our car finds :haha:

I hope everything works out for your bfp this month mrsm! Good luck at your second interview Rachael! I hope this is it for you!

I have my nurses visit Wednesay afternoon. I'm excited. They are scheduling my ultrasound while I'm there. Hopefully I can talk her into making it very soon. I'm anxious to see my little bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->