Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Woohoo Emma!

Danielle, yes, I think you should pursue the fact with your PCT. I think what has happened to you is why GP's aren't meant to prescribe clomid :wacko:

Becca, 2 cycles is definitely better than one!

Well this morning I feel like rubbish because of my cold! Going to have yet another lazy day I think :wacko:

Emma Yay :dance:

Seriously I HATE my body right now :growlmad: I always get lots of CM after ovulation and although this cycle it seems slightly creamier I have been putting it down to the fact that I stopped taking EPO and Starflower oil about 5 weeks ago. Well just went to the loo and lo and behold I have the minutest bits of old blood mixed in with my CM. There was only two bits, one was about the size of a full stop . okay maybe a full stop in font size 14 :haha: and the larger one was about the sixth of an apple seed. Now I know that it is left over blood from my butcher smear earlier this cycle but it has raised the dreaded hope :cry:

Why oh why did I check????? Why did I put on my boy pants that are white on the inside this morning????? Why don't I learn that hope = disappointment???? :growlmad:

Just spent 2 hours watching the lovely bones and crying my eyes out. I read the book about 6 years ago so was crying from the begining because I knew what was going to happen :wacko: Do feel slightly better though.

PCT called a few hours ago, apparently the complaints manager is out until next week so it won't be sorted until then :wacko: Probably for the best as the :witch: is due Friday so by next week I should be very angry and very hormonal :haha:

Hopefully you'll be happy and hormonal instead :haha:

I haven't seen the film or read the book - although I keep meaning to!! Not sure I could cope with all that blubbering at the moment though

Nice thought Emma but CM has dried up now so probably not :wacko:

I find blubbing helps me feel unburdened even if it isn't crying over the actual thing that is upsetting me if you know what I mean :wacko:

A good blub always helps. I nearly had a meltdown because OH ate the last srawberry mini milk and I was saving it for after tea. I then sent him out to get more, and he came back with plain vanilla milk lollies, not a strawberry one in sight :cry:

Send them my way the vanilla ones are my favourite :D

I can't now, he had a shower before tea and by the time he's dressed Iceland will be closed :cry:

I like the vanilla ones, but I was really looking forward to the strawberry one :(

I made homemade rice pudding and had it with raisins mixed in :D

It was free on Slimming World too :haha:

Well the raisins were about 2 syns, but the rice pudding itself was free :thumbup:

Now that is what I call a result!

I can tell this is going to be a pretty bad :witch: I have had major cramping and back ache this evening and I am not even due until Friday :wacko: I think regardless of what happens with my fertility referral I am going to have to per-sue the possibility of endometriosis :wacko:

Might be an idea. When I mentioned yesterday to the doctor that my AF was getting heavier and more painful I was told it's sod's law :shock:

I think our GPs were taught their bed-side manner at the same place :haha: Complete arses the lot of them :growlmad:

Okay I will admit it, I am a teeny bit hopeful after todays events that perhaps this is our month. Logic has gone out the window and although I have been through this many cycles before and it has been :bfn: I guess I don't learn :wacko:

Okay I will admit it, I am a teeny bit hopeful after todays events that perhaps this is our month. Logic has gone out the window and although I have been through this many cycles before and it has been :bfn: I guess I don't learn :wacko:

I hope this is something. I'll be hopeful with you. :hugs:

Out :cry: Cycle was shorter by a good three days this month and I must have ovulated at CD15 which is also a lot earlier then usual.

Why, oh why don't I learn :cry:

I guess I should be taking comfort in the fact that I can now try and get my body as healthy as possible before pregnancy and hopefully get into some kind of exercise routine. Bring on the PCT next week :growlmad:

:dust:

Edit: Didn't see your above post. I'm sorry hun :hugs: give the PCT what for next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->