Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Norty AF. Sig is back. Maybe you ticked the hide signature box by accident?

That made me laugh - that AF is such a :witch: it took away your siggie :rofl:

Evil moo, I swear that :witch: gets meaner every month, now she is stealing signatures!
I do have to say that the tampax advert with mother nature always makes me chuckle as I seriously think if the :witch: was a person that would be it.

I agree that I shouldn't have to pay it but even if I could prove it was the other nurse that lost it, it still makes me liable as it was one of my agency nurses.

Leylak, sorry Hun :hugs: LTTC majorly sucks but I am finding that now I have abondened all hope of a pregnancy any time this year it does get easier!

Emma was wondering where you had disappeared to, glad your back :dance:

Rachael sorry chick, fingers crossed going direct will help!

Right - can somebody please stop me POAS!!! I'm a crazy lady....:wacko:

You might remember that I had some bad EVAPs last month, so I bought a different batch of tests - but it seems they are just as bad....

(1 OPK and 2 Preg Tests - all done with the same 'sample')

https://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/pinky80/40df1157.jpg

ARGH - someone shoot me :gun:

Hopefully. The lady that did my interview said I will be contacted within a day or two if I've not got a position, and it will take longer if I have. So I'm hoping not to hear anything this week!!

You're welcome, you know you can count on me when you need a gun or a club :rofl:

Hello ladies. I hope you all have a great day. It's just now almost 8 in the morning here. I have a long hot day ahead of me! It should go quickly! :)

Rachael you've just taught me something after a year on this site i didn't even know there was a hide signature box :dohh:

Hi Ladies,

Welcome back to the ones that have been very busy. :hugs: to all that are in definite need of them. FXD for those that are on the waiting fence! :dust:

Jenny, I am glad that you are getting that appt and didn't have to wait in the heat. FXD all is well. :dust:

My temps actually seem like it took a drastic dip as my chart shows, I am wondering if this means AF is coming or if this is an OV trick??? Going to wait to see over the next couple of days. "Donation" is in place for Monday, but can be held if need be. FXD and hoping Aug is it, again!

:dust: Ladies

MrsMM - I quite often get a temp dip the day before ov (have a look at my charts) so it could be ovulation on it's way xx

PINK, that would soooo be AWESOME!! That is what the site says as well. Was just nervous about it because the chart was after M/C which is not figured in and I know that it is 50/50 chance that my cycle would be long because of it.... I hope that you are right. Defintely looks that way in your charts. I am going to OPK this evening as well to check then make some changes to the "donation" if needed. Would Monday before 9am be too late for "donation" if OV is Fri/Sat?

I think Monday would be too late if it was fri/sat - they say the egg only really lasts for 12 - 24 hours, plus the 'deposit' has to travel to the Fallopian tubes - although as times gone on I've realised this is not an exact science so you can never be sure!! Fx'd ov is on the way x

Well, this evening, I am going to call and change the "donation" delivery if the POAS begins to show.... Thanks! :flower:

:dust:

Emma don't want to get your hopes up Hun but even on my crappy itouch screen all three of those looked positive, hoping this is it Hun :hugs:

MrsM I really think it is a good idea to get the donation quicker, really hope you catch it in time :hugs:

Well fertility diet book arrived today and although I have only read a few chapters I have already learnt a lot I didnt know like soy can actually be harmful ttc and vitamin c is a no as it effects fertile CM! They claim that any woman with unexplained fertility can fall Pregnant on this diet. More interesting is the statistics that took a group of women that either couldn't fall pregnant, had multiple miscarriages, still births or severe birth defects in previous pregnancies and got them to try the fertility diet and all of the women had healthy pregnancies, fell pregnant and none of the babies were premature, there was 300 and something women that took part! I am not naive enough to believe that this is some kind of miracle, I know it is easy to twist results to what they want but it is nice to be doing something positive!

Thanks Danielle - I'm trying not to get my hopes up again after last month :dohh: but I posted in the preg test gallery section and a kind lady inverted it for me and it looked promising!!

I think the diet is a good idea - it'll help keep you positive and as I said before I think hormones and diet have such an impact on fertility. Has it got sample menus in it?? xx

Well ladies I had an interesting morning. I ended up going to a DR. after all. My son fell and busted his head open on a play place in a restaurant while playing with friends. He had to get three stitches because the cut was rather deep. I think I cried as much as he did. They had to wrap him in a sheet as a restraint because he was so upset. He kept screaming Mom, get me out of here. I'm stuck. I don't like this. Give me a band aid and let me go home. When it was all done he told looked at the DR and said, "Thank you for helping me get better." Poor little guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->