Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

I did a FRER this morning at 10dpo...
https://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/pinky80/0eb820a8.jpg
https://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/pinky80/4061df45.jpg

:yipee:Pink congrats honey I m so so happy for you :dance:

Thanks Ladies, its still a bit early so I'm trying not to get too excited and I've hardly stopped shaking all morning I'm so scared!

Jenny I am so sorry to hear about your little boy, is he okay now?

Emma WooHoo :dance: congratulations my darling, I wish you a very happy and healthy eight months and few days!

Well it's official I am now viewed by other women as the poor lady that can't have children and the one who pregnant women feel guilty around, pity but are very glad that infertility isn't contagious :cry: second person in two weeks that has told me they were expecting, acted relieved at my reaction and then admitted they were really worried about telling me because of all of our "little problems".

Well it's official I am now viewed by other women as the poor lady that can't have children and the one who pregnant women feel guilty around, pity but are very glad that infertility isn't contagious :cry: second person in two weeks that has told me they were expecting, acted relieved at my reaction and then admitted they were really worried about telling me because of all of our "little problems".

that is one of the main reasons I'm glad we didn't tell anyone we are trying, but i still can't win as we then get the 'so when are you going to have children' although can't believe they said "little problems" did you not just want to punch them, i know i would have :gun:

She meant well but I could have cried she told me as I shamefully kept thinking why not me :blush: she is a lovely person who has two much older children, youngest being 15 and she is 40 but had no Problems conceiving. Pants!

that is one of the main reasons I'm glad we didn't tell anyone we are trying, but i still can't win as we then get the 'so when are you going to have children'

Altough we did not tell anyone we are trying, many of our relatives learnt that we mc'd (thanks to mum) so they guess we keep trying. Also, one of my friends asked me when I would start trying after the loss. She conceived at her first try so I couldn't say anything, I couldn't say we were already trying. I managed to say when my body heals completely and I don't know when it would.
Oh the joys of LTTC. I used to be happy and hopeful during the tww but now I am just as depressed as before ov.:dohh:

:hugs: ladies :)

Alaric is doing much better today. He keeps telling me that was not a dr that fixed him. He says he's a man that gives me shots. He doesn't like drs too much. He loves all the extra attention he's geting though. What kid wouldn't like wearing toy story bandaids and pretty much getting everything he asks for! I feel bad because I had a weird feeling about taking him yesterday. Even when he was playing I felt like I needed to grab him and leave. I know it's not my fault, but I wish I would have listened to my intuition.

Oh Jenny don't blame yourself hun, if we acted on every little feeling we would be neurotic messes! Glad he is enjoying the extra attention.

Leylak I am in a similar situation to you that we didn't tell many people we were trying but then as we got close to the end of the first tri we gave in, these people obviously know about the loss and it seemed pointless to try and hide it from them that we were trying.

I just want to add.. I think it is hard on both sides. We only tried for a year before we finally conceived. During that time, I had about 10 friends end up pregnant, some weren't even trying. I always thought that since I knew how it felt to be on the TTC side that I would be so considerate and understanding of others feelings and that I wouldn't feel awkward talking to my friends who are still trying. But the reality is that once you get pregnant, you almost feel guilty that your friends can't get there as well. You don't know what to say anymore and you want to act normal around them but you don't want to hurt anyones feelings. Then there are the thoughts about what if some of our friends are trying but we don't know and this is like a knife in their heart. It is very hard. I wish there was a universal way to act, but I don't think there is and it just ends up being awkward no matter what you do.

Jenny, so extremely happy Alaric is doing well. Definitely don't blame yourself....

Emma, CONGRATS :happydance: That 1st pic shows quite a line forming. I totally understand how you feel right now with nervousness, test again in 2 days so you can get more excited as the line gets darker.

FIESTY, I am so sorry that you are being viewed this way. Not too many peopel besides family knew with us, which was good because they know how to comfort and would never think these thoughts. GL, I hope you are feeling better soon.

Well ladies, my temps are not showing OV, I test in the morning and evening to make sure I catch a true reading. Thus, I think that I will leave the "donation" arrival time at Monday morning. I do not want to have late OV and "donation" be sitting. It is due to arrive at 9am. I was hopeful in thinking that my cycle would return to normal so quickly. After MC, it has been known to be longer, which was my thought process when we scheduled a Monday shipment. I would have probably OV on CD13 otherwise. So, I am looking forward to a OV on CD18 or 19, and catching a lovely egg!

:dust: to all!

MrsM that sounds like a good plan gun :hugs:

Cajun I completely understand where your coming from but I think it is just the pity I can't stand right now. When we were pregnant we didnt know of anyone that was struggling and despite now knowing our situation no one has admitted that they are trying so I guess I didn't experience that side of things. Just ignore me, the longer this drags on the more jealous and bitter I am becoming. It feels like all the pregnant lovelies are part of some amazingly exclusive club that I just can't join.

Will be starting opk in the next few days. Pre clomid I couldn't even get a hint of a second line so will be interesting to see what happens :shrug:

I know what you mean about the pity Danielle it kinda makes things worse, I just want people to understand that it's not always as easy as people think - but I certainly don't want pity.

I hope the clomid has kick started your ovulation - fx'd!! Did you say you were thinking of trying SOY in a couple of months, if you don't already have your bfp?

hi ladies how is everyone?

well my brother in laws gf had her baby this morning and from the photos looks like hes got gorgeous big brown eyes. I feel kinda weird I'm over the moon that he is eventually here (9 days over due) and that he arrived safely but also feel a bit empty although it has made me more determined this month hubby is not gonna know whats hit him

GILMORE, congrats on your nephew... I understand how you feel. My brother just had his first son the last week of Nov, so when I was preg, he and I, our merged families, had been excited to have cousins that would be likely a little over a year apart... He and his wife took it hard at our loss as well. When I have seen my nephew, I have been happy, but afterwards, have found myself sentimental and sad.... I love him deatly however! And TRUE, our determination, stays in high gear when we see him! Hang in there, I hope your BFP is around the corner. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->