Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Welcome Summer :hi:

Danielle thats great news you are ovulating :happydance: xxx

Welcome Summer :hugs:

Thanks guys, I am not getting too excited just yet as my temps are really erattic :wacko:

Leylak I will try figs next cycle as we will be starting the fertility diet soon so the figs should tie in nicely :flower:

Unable to dtd yesterday as both me and DH has massive migraines :wacko: I had to take paracetamol and go to bed for an hour as I was so close to being sick and thought my head was going to explode :cry: Feeling much better today though so may try this evening :)

remember being poorly during a cycle seems to work for a lot of people ;) hoping it works for you xx

Welcome to the thread Summer :)

Feisty, hope the migraine has gone :hugs:

6DPO here and still nothing to report :wacko:

Ah Rachael, nothing to report yet as you should be implanting today or within the next few days ;)

Thanks Joey, fingers crossed!

Migraine has cleared for now but it was awful and we were with the family member we are having issues with when it started and I got the impression she thought I was making it up to leave early :cry:

Have 'borrowed' my mother's smoothie maker (I say 'borrowed' but I never give her any of her good stuff back :haha:) to start easing into this healthy eating gig later this week. Apparently you are more likely to fail if you start a new eating regime after ovulation as your body is trying to lay down fat reserves for a pregnancy but I figure if I am stubborn enough about it I should be fine and it should go towards making next months eggs nice and strong!

I think it's true actually I've read blogs by a couple of woman who looked into why they would maintain or gain weight around AF when trying to lose weight, they experimented and worked out it wasn't just water retention it was because the body was working harder after ovulation so therefore they were hungrier and eating more!!

I think you're right! I'm always hungrier in the 2ww, yet I've so far managed to lose weight around ov so hopefully I'll lose tomorrow too :)

Hi Ladies,

Hope you're doing well. FIESTY glad the migraine has gone and you will be dtd to catch the egg.

Welcome :wave: SUMMER! Hoping you see a :bfp: soon! :dust:

I am CD19, and my temp stayed low and the OPK is a little more pink, didn't need to squint... "donation" is on schedule to arrive at 830am as I have been tracking the delivery going to to 1 mon and other wed.. hoping we are lucky and blessed enough to catch this egg after our loss. :dust:

Good Luck Mrs M :hugs:

DH is feeling poorly but have explained I am due to ovulate NATURALLY and he is going to defo give it a go :haha:

I have been having really strong cramps and sore lower back all day! I am wondering if eggs are not as healthy/strong on the clomid???

Pleased he's giving it a go :D

Hopefully that's a good strong eggy you've got there :D

Bless your OH Danielle - what a trooper :D CMON EGGY!!!!

Thanks Emma! :flower:

Also used my saliva scope earlier and I am approaching ovulation - semi ferning :dance:

OH WOW!

That's fab news Danielle! :dance:

:dust: for all of you this cycle!! xx

Well deed done with conceive plus AND my temperature has dipped this morning :dance:

Do you think I should dtd for the next 3 days to cover all bases? Last night's :spermy: should have been nice and strong as they have had 5 days to build up. For the first time in a long time I am feeling positive :dance:

How is everyone else doing???

Emma when are you actually due hun? It must be any day now?!?!

That's great Danielle - not sure about the DTD today with your OH :spermy: issues. Maybe wait until tomorrow.... :shrug: What does the temp dip normally mean for you - I get mine the day before OV - is yours the day of OV...?

I'm 14 dpo today - so I would be expecting the :witch: tomorrow - I'm getting more nervous the closer it gets....

That's great Danielle - not sure about the DTD today with your OH :spermy: issues. Maybe wait until tomorrow.... :shrug: What does the temp dip normally mean for you - I get mine the day before OV - is yours the day of OV...?

I'm 14 dpo today - so I would be expecting the :witch: tomorrow - I'm getting more nervous the closer it gets....

I was nervous too when AF was approaching. :hugs:

Good luck Danielle!!

I go to the Doc Wednesday for nurses visit. I'm going to try and convince them that I need an ultrasound asap because not knowing what's going on in there is stressing me out. Do you think that will work? :haha: :)

Emma I am going to guess you have done another sneaky test judging by your ticker ;) Give me the nod when you want me to change your status :dance:

Jenny I am sure you could convince them to scan you early. Just mention about the stress the not knowing is causing you and that you are worried about the impact the stress could be having on the pregnancy???

I usually get a dip the day before ovulation but I think DH has 'sluggish' chaps so think I may as well just go for it today. We have been taken completely by surprise this cycle as we weren't expecting to ovulate. Hilariously I should have a 'normal' 28 day cycle this month which I have never experienced before even with the clomid :haha:

Cramps have switched to the other side now :wacko: a bit disturbing as surely this can't be normal??? I am not hopeful of falling this cycle, I have light periods so know there is a lining issue but I feel confident that with my fertility diet and ovulating naturally we will get there, hopefully before the year is out :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->