Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

:grr: bloody stupid :witch:

Enjoy your jewellrey making! :thumbup:

Becca that's great news hun! Pity it's not any sooner but at least the call was worth it! :hugs:

FF, so sorry the witch flew in on you. But it is good you will be relaxed for the upcoming dates you mentioned.... :hugs:

Hi Ladies, I am finally feeling muuuuch better now, and can post. Since Thursday I have been out, out of work, on meds, etc. I am feeling good though, and SMEP got into effect yesterday....

AFM...Stalk my chart!! 2nd day updating chart after being sick. Feeling sooo much better today and hoping this SMEP is working. Lines getting pinker on the ICs, I am sure OV is very near!! SMEP continues, another donation tomorrow, Wed, and Fri! Then.... I wait, starting to test on the 28th until pink lines show!! GL FXD! :dust:

Sorry about the PCOS becca but so pleased you don't have to wait as long as first told

Danielle :hugs: hope you enjoy that bottle of malibu and can't wait to see the next pieces of jewellery

MrsM yay for SMEP :dance:

Well as for me think im on my way out temps started dropping slight rise today but think my body is just playing tricks on me

GILMORE, it is definitely draining to run all over town with the clinic and then with shipments to home, but, we are fully into SMEP now. Juuuust hoping OV goes as planned after being pretty sick.... FXD!

How is everyone, how was your weekends/holidays?

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay! Feeling soooo much better!! Chart is coming together just as I hoped even after being sick for those few days, FF even took care of it as I indicated that I had a fever. Sure hope the SMEP is working well. We have just finished a donation about 3 hours ago.... FXD! OPK looked almost dark as the control this morning, hoping this evening it will indicate OV! I am sure OV is very near by no more than a day!! SMEP continues, another donation Wed and Fri! Then.... I wait.... GL FXD! :dust:

Rachael, while reading back through some posts I saw your updated profile picture. What a beautiful scan pic!!! :)

Yep! I am just going to go with the cheapest non absorbent brand and feed the little chaps with some conceive plus :haha:

Considering Vitex to sort out my LP and spotting issues as it is possible it could be progesterone related :wacko:

I dunno if I should be doing anything TTC'y now.

I have thrush so thats this month out the window! :(

xxx

Oh Becca :hugs: Sorry if being a bit dense but how comes the thrush means you can't ttc? Is it the medication ? :flower:

Don't really feel like DTD and I can't see it being a healthy environment for sperm anyway as it alters your PH and stuff!

xxx

ive looked into using softcups but they kinda freaked me out a little so im not ready for them yet lol

cramps started this morning so just playing the waiting game now

Oh Amy :hugs: Erm just looked at your chart and your temp is usually below the cover-line now! Those cramps could be uterus stretching! xxx

Oh Becca any chance it will clear before your fertile time?

I too am squeamish but figure if it works it is worth it! It seems logical that it would improve chances but know knows :shrug:

I now have to waste on of my holiday days this afternoon by going into work for three hours :cry: Wouldn't have minded so much if it was early but slap bang in the afternoon means nothing will get done today! Feel even worse as it means that DH has a wasted day of his holiday too :(

My fertile time is this week/weekend so I doubt it.

Prob a tiny chance to start with anyway. Just feel so lost at the moment.

xx

Becca :hugs:

Danielle I've heard good things about them and it can't do any harm so its def worth a try

Just had a look back at my old charts and its looking very similar to my cycle in June so won't be getting my hopes up unless i go past 30 days

Sorry about the thrush Becca. :hugs: I know the medicine won't hurt anything. My friend has had thrush her entire pregnancy and the dr keeps putting her on medication. Nothing will kill it for her. I understand not wanting to bd though. xx

:hugs: 4MAGS I hope you get better soon!

FF, I am an advocate of SCs. I was skeptical, but have gotten my bfp in the past so I continue.... GL my only advice, is PRACTICE before the real show!

FXD GILMORE!!!

How you holding up ALARICS?

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Chart is coming together just as I hoped even after being sick, OV looks to be around the corner and "donations" are just about complete. Sure hope the SMEP is working well. OPK looked almost dark as the control this morning as it did yesterday morning and last night, hoping tomorrow with a temp shift, it will indicate OV! I am sure OV is very near by no more than a day!! SMEP continues, another donation Wed and Fri! Then.... I wait.... I "plan" NOT to SS this cycle, decreased it last cycle so maybe I will decrease it more this cycle if I SS at all. GL FXD! :dust:

I'm great,thanks! Gender scan is in 7 days. I'm so anxious to know. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->