Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Oooo please keep us posted Jenny!

Good luck MrsM

Keeping it crossed it clears early Becca

Amy stalking with borrowed Pom Poms from Mummycat for you ;)

:( Damn.... Amy I hope that's not the case :hugs:... those pom poms are waiting patiently for you ladies!! :hugs:

Good luck with Gender scan AlaricsMom! xx

Hi Ladies, I hope you are all well. :hugs:

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temp rise!!! Oh I hope upon hopes that it continues to rise. We have already gotten the donations, and OV may be later than it looks so we are going forward with them as scheduled. OPK looked almost dark as the control but it has been like that the last couple of nites so I don't know if I OVd...a temp shift will indicate?!! SMEP continues...last donation Fri! Then.... I wait.... GL FXD! :dust:

GILMORE, I know, I am a little skeptical of the spike. I mean, I was sick last week. But I totally have been better, no meds in days, etc... hmmm *curious*

wow im such an emotional wreck today I think everything has just got to me and I burst into tears on the bus this morning then again when I got into work :cry: but it does say alot that my own manager hasn't said anything to me but a manager from a different department called me to his office to ask if I was alright which just made me cry even more!

Oh Amy :hugs: Anyway you can take some emotional time off of work? I don't think you have to explain exactly what is wrong if you don't want anyone knowing, I am sure your doctor would sign you off with medical related stress :hugs:

Well today is the day, fingers crossed I won't have to have my scan in the EPU as this close to the anniversary I don't think I could bear it :(

its not just TTC related alot of bitchiness in my office and i can only take so much it just got to me

must say im feeling a lot better now OH has been sending me really sweet emails bless him

are any of you ladies on facebook or twitter? If you want you can pm me your details and I'll add you

DANIELLE :hugs:

AMY :hugs: I hope that your day gets better, bless OHs heart, he loves and knows his woman!!

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temp didn't rise but it didn't drop either. I am not sure what my coverline will be but I am almost certain that I OVd on CD18... What do you all think?
I hope that it continues to rise. We have last dontation tomorrow so if it was CD19 or CD20, we are covered, I expect FF to give me some type of crosshairs tomorrow! FXD! I am trying not to be too excited as being sick last week really has me quite worried about OV... :wacko: Tomorrow, officially starts my TWW, but I am testing on 30th... Time will tell.... I wait.... GL FXD! :dust:

Bitchiness! :growlmad: I hate working with a group of women as it seems that it is always inevitable bitchiness will occur and I hate getting drawn into it. As hard as it is you need to either ignore it or explode at them. If you explode it will either shock them into stopping or it may just fuel the bitchiness.

As predicted scan came back clear. I had a tiny speck of hope that my last two dodgy periods would be explained by a secret pregnancy (ridiculous I know) but obviously this isn't the case and my body is just being a pain in the arse!
The sonographer said that everything looked fine but a full report would be given to my GP next week. People are expecting me to be over-joyed about this good news and although I am relieved nothing major is wrong I am still upset that it is the only diagnostic test I can have until being referred to a FS next year and it hasn't revealed anything.

I pretty much know that we have unexplained fertility and with each unsuccessful month that passes I feel more confident that the Fertility diet may have a chance of working! I hate the thought of such a drastic life change (I am a proper comfort eater) but if it gives me a better hope of a healthy pregnancy then I guess I am willing to make the sacrifice even if it is just a slight increase in our chances.

:hugs:

I hate that you had a rough day Amy. I hope tomorrow is much better. I worked in a bank with ALL women when I was pregnant with DS. They were SO SO mean to me. I would just cry and cry at lunch but never let them know. Every time I had an appointment I would get griped out because they thought I didn't need to be leaving (even though I used my lunch breaks for them).

So sorry you didn't get the answers you needed Danielle. I wish you the best of luck with your fertility diet. I know it will be hard, but if it works, it will be well worth it. :)

i've found so far that men are the worst here well i say men they are more like little boys!! Any way thats over now feeling much better today although i am getting my flu jab at work this afternoon and i hate injections my arm always swells up

AMY, hope your day gets better. Hope the pain wasn't too much when you got the flu shot.

DANIELLE, sorry that you didn't get more plesant info at the appt. But I am confident that the fert diet will prove successful for you and we will be hearing you scream bfp soon. FXD!

ALARICS, how are you holding up Hun?

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temp didn't rise much, but it didn't drop either. My temps have been rather low this cycle, likely due to the temperature change outside. It switched drastically quickly. Crosshairs today!!! 3DPO! I just hope that it continues to rise or at least stay up here. All donations complete this cycle FXD!! Still trying not to be too excited as being sick last week really has me quite worried about OV... :wacko: TWW officially starts my today! (Testing 30th) Now.... I wait.... FXD! :dust: Any good plans out there for the weekend? I plan to get the rest of my fall cleaning done, DW and LO will be out of the house for 2 days! Hoping to get some rest time as well…:shhh:

Where is everyone its all gone quiet :shrug: Hope its a good sign and that everyone is busy :winkwink:

OH has got a new job so he now works normal days (well 10 - 6) and has all weekends off :happydance:

Hopefully we'll get somewhere now :thumbup:

I now await all your updates :coffee:

I'm still here :hi:

I just don't have anything to say really :shrug:

I'm still plodding along - pg test still showing a v.v.feint line - I know that means there is not much HCG, as they are 10mul tests but I don't know if my cycles can restart when I still have any HCG...

Amy - great news on OH's job :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->