Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

:hugs: hope your cycles restart soon for you, how are you feeling will you be trying straight away or are you having a break first?

I think I want to try again straight away or even ntnp - but I don't think my OH wants to - I guess we'll have the conversation when AF does arrive, so who knows :shrug:

AMY, I am still here, it has gotten quiet in here though, not really a good sign for me, only quiet because I'm waiting.... I think I was the last post before you posted... :haha: Anyway, congrats to OH on new job! More BD time!!

PINK, keep GL :dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Last week of TWW is starting off lovely, temp jumped up a little today, reeally hoping it stays up there to a bfp! Still no SS, and that feels good. I am a little nervous, as DW and I have similar cycle lengths and her AF is near!:wacko: Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

I'm still here too!! Congrats on DH's new job! That's fantastic. :)

Good luck Pink. I hope OH wants to try again soon with you. :hugs:

Waiting is no fun MRSM. I hope it goes quickly for you. :)

AFM I had a gender scan today which was inconclusive due to my DR's machine being extremely old, so I'm going tonight and paying for a private scan. They have better machines. If they can't tell, they'll bring me back in for free. :)

:hi: I'm still here... sprinkling :dust: from afar!

Thinking of you all...hope you get your result tonight AlaricsMom! :thumbup:

Aww Jenny how annoying :hugs: Still Saturday wll be here before you know it!

Emma sending you :hugs: Always here is you need to talk hun xxx

Amy good news on the job front :thumbup:

Well mixed day today for me. We had a GP appointment today to discuss scan results and although he just advised me they were normal he did say that we have been accepted onto the FS list :dance:
On a slightly more bitter note I received a facebook message from an ex colleague advising she is expecting twins. I would be happy for her accept for the fact that she is a heavy drug user, her fiance is a complete and utter psycho and they are both in and out of trouble with the police and are both constantly doing stupid and ridiculous things. It just doesn't really seem fair that people like this can have babies when there are so many of us out who would be decent parents that can't.

On top of this just entering my fertile window and DH is off the idea of sex :wacko: I think that now he knows we are on the waiting list for a FS he doesn't see the point of trying even though I am still naturally ovulating.

Oh and my Nana has had a stroke so I am worried about her and constantly going back and forth to the hospital and arguing over her care with family members.

I am pretty confident that this month is not going to be our month :cry:

:hugs: Danielle so sorry about your Nana how is she doing? Hope your OH changes his mind dont count yourself out yet

Danielle sorry about your Nana :hugs: hope she gets better soon, great news about the FS xxx

Just reading back through the thread and noticed that Shelleney has had her baby :happydance: Congrats on your precious little girl :hugs: (can't see a journal to post in)

Is that our first from the winter babies??? Just need Baby P and Baby G to hurry up now...

Aww Shelleney that is fantastic :dance: I wish you and your little baba all the best xxx

Thank you for the well wishes lovelies, my Nana is doing much better but we have been warned that she will be in hospital for some time :(

Well DH came round and surprised me this morning ;) Thought I would be brave and try a soft cup for the first time today - not good. It is in properly but has left me feeling crampy with a sore lower back :shrug:

How is everyone else doing? xxx

JENNY, I can't wait for your scan Saturday! YAY!

DANIELLE, YAY for FS list acceptance! Nooo.. hopefully DH will come around again before OV. Sorry the SC was not favorable, did you practice before? :hugs: for you and your Nana, hope she continues to improve. It is so unfortunate that your co-worker hasn't decided to get herself together, but maybe the tiny blessings she and OH have will stir her int he right direction.

CONGRATS :happydance: SHELLENEY!!!

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temps staying up, higher than whole cycle (except days with fever). I just hope I did enough and beign sick doesn't effect implantation. I mean, it looks apparent that I OVd so if I truly did.... FXD! Well, I creep closer to testing! Getting nervous however. As promised, started SS today. Not really much or anything that resembles past bfps. Most are indicative for me of AF so waiting will tell. DW is spotting and moody and fatigued. Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

Thankyou ladies :)

Yes, my Winter Baby arrived 8 days early on 19/10/11 at 19.48, weighing 7lb 10.5oz.

Her name is Freya Bo, and she is beautiful :cloud9:

I am still here, cheering you all on from the sidelines. Good luck, and I hope you all get your baby dragons very soon....

xx

I am so happy all went well with DD SHELLENEY!

SS 10DPO: I was using the bathroom every 30 mins! Gassy. Slight diarrhea midday. Bloat-y. Feeling "full" without eating and after eating for sure. Crampy.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temps staying up, actually continuing to climb slightly. Testing in TWO days! I'm nervous :wacko: Missing a reguar symptom of AF or BFP, sore bbs! Like clockwork I ALWAYS get them either way. DW did comment however that they seem very large (happens during AF as well) so I guess I can count that as a symptom... Any good plans for the weekend lovely ladies? I may not be on BNB till Sunday as tomorrow is DD's party, but I promise not to keep you in suspense IF I test (could back out)... Creeping to the start of the end of waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

temps looking good mrsm does that make your chart triphasic(sp?) fx for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->