Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Thanks Jenny, trying not to stress but so difficult :wacko:

I am however incredibly tired and the cramps have started back up :)

Its all perfectly normal relax and breath, congrats again hun I cant stop smiling!!

:yipee: Danielle that's brilliant news! :happydance: See your journal for the pom pom parade! :haha:

I'm so very excited for you!!!!!!!

Did you manage to make a dragon baby? :haha:

ps.. try not to worry about the symptoms. I hardly had any until about 6/7 weeks! x

Yep my little dragon is due on either my birthday or just before Christmas :haha:

I have an inkling it will be closer to Christmas as I 'think' I implanted late :wacko:

Thank you for the pom pom parade :flower:

so whos left now lol

Oh and Danielle i think you need to update the front page ;)

Amy I NEED you as my bump buddy :hugs:

Just had my first pregnancy run in with the NHS :growlmad: full saga is in my journal :cry:

DANIELLE I haven't been on, as we have been sooo busy, but am wonderfully happy to log on today and see your wonderful news... CONGRATS!:happydance: wishing you a H&H 9 mos Hun!!! It's your time!!!

GILMORE You are next... I hope I am following closely behind... :dust:

AFM... sorry that I have to keep dropping off each day ladies, soooo much going on, we are moving into our new house, I'm hopefully Ovulating, and work has been super busy. Don't ever think that I forgot about any of you, I am here. I will likely be gone for the weekend, but will be back to you all on Monday! I'm updating my journal...:dust:

Good to see you back on MRSM. I was thinking about you yesterday. I hope you are still coping well. Congrats on moving into a new house. Moves are always fun/busy. :hugs:

:hugs: Gilmore, you never know when it will happen. I pray it's quickly for you. :hugs:

Thanks MrsM but may be back in here with you full time LTTTC as a scan Saturday has shown abnormalities :cry: Will keep you all posted.

Congratulations Feisty! So happy for you! :yipee:

Happy Due Date Rach!! :dance:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back