Team Angels Graduates

Yup, u next Widger :D
Still team yellow :D I think I have hit the hardest few weeks as I feel quite low and alone today, Archie would have been due on the 29th of this month, the new MW is still off (and seems to be the only one who fully accepts how hard this pregnancy has been) and no one is sure when she will be back, aswell as my GP. The 29th also is incidently the day I hit viable.... am really not sure how I am feeling at the minute...

I know this is going to sound harsh, but I live in dread of my sister having her baby around then too...

Oh mum2be - It is always difficult coming round to EDD for our angels. I've had 3 to go through and all have been so sad and upsetting, particularly not being pregnant, desperate for it and then having to watch others have their babies whilst I wait patiently again. It is really hard but you will get through it and you have the joy of your new little baby to look forward to so use that as a real positive. You always have people on here to talk to too :hugs:

Hope all ok with everyone?

Can't believe I only have 5 weeks till EDD. Getting so excited now.

All ok with everyone?

I had dodgy guts this morning and wondering if sign labour will start soon................???

could be any day now Widger :wohoo:

I had to see the dr again this morning in clinic, full update in journal but all seems ok :D just the 1st MW striking again, as she missed something on my initial risk assessment which should have really been followed up when I was in 1st Tri, now am practically 3rd they won't do anything :dohh:

:hi: mum2be

Sorry your MW has been a pain.... so annoying when you get one person who doesn't really know what they are doing or misses something out. I should have been sent to a consultant straight away too but only got sent after I'd seen a MW who was on the ball. Thankfully all ok but you do put a lot of trust in these people.

Anyway, congrats on being VIABLE :yipee:

I'm still waiting............ tried everything I can to get this baby on the go but obviously enjoying itself a little too much in there :haha: When you are due at the end of the month you've got to wait and wait whilst everyone else is having their babies.... mine will come but when? Also, the more you wait the more you dream about labour which is not good for sleep - that combined with loo stops is not good :rofl:

Hope everyone else is well xx

I have to admit Widger that that is one of the things that I am grateful for, although 42 weeks will land me in September....

I have hit 3rd tri :wohoo: I never thought I would see it I have to say... now for the mad panic!!

Hi, can I join pls? I m/cd 25th June on my daughters 4th bday at 6 wks(not a nice memory), had a 2 day bleed (implantation) July and got my :bfp: on the 28th!
Have scan on monday so v excited and scared! Lines on tests have been getting darker this time though so hopefully baby is fine :flower:
Congrats to you all on graduating and getting your :bfp:
How is everyone??

Baby Dust :dust: and sticky glue to you all! x

Fab news Fifemum :hugs: It is scary at the start, But I am still here to tell the tale :D
Hope the scan goes well, let us know :flower:

Thanks! :) It's reassuring to hear from women with sucess stories. Have completely different symptoms this time so have nothing really to go on til I see baby and hear heartbeat. Keeping fingers crossed :)
Hows your pregnancy been? Ull be counting down the weeks now :happydance: xx

weeks??? more like days, I never imagined 6 months ago when I was willing Pip to stay put that more I would be trying to evict s/he!!

Pregnancy itself has been fine, perfectly healthy with a couple of UTI's thrown in, slow growth at 35 weeks, a few lazy days of lack of movement, but Pip perfectly happy.... I on the otherhand have been a nervous wreck :haha:

Lol! Not long to go at least :) Yeah its strange like that, towards the end you just want baby out and in your arms. I was a week overdue with my DD and it felt like another month lol!
Glad ur pregnancy has been fine. Have you picked names yet? Know what you're having? After a m/c I think we'll always be nervous wrecks. We're mums, its our job to worry lol! :haha: x

Got a few names, more sorted for boys, if it is a girl we are buggered, I like traditional names, DH prefers more new names... We have no idea what we are having, opinions are very much decided but the three MW's I have seen most seem to think it is a girl... TBH I really think the not knowing is the only thing that is keeping me going :D

Really, so what names u have? We are the opposite, I like unusual names and my fiance likes original names eg stewart, emma etc
Do you think it's a girl? I'm predicted to have a girl and have a gut feeling i m/cd a boy. Dunno why. Shall find out nearer the time what bean is. Quite excited. Arent u getting frustrated not knowing? lol! x :)

Ooh it was nice to see this thread resurrected in my subscriptions :D

How is everyone doing?

Welcome to fifemum, i'm sorry for your loss and hope you find some support here (i know i did) :hugs:

How are you feeling mum2be?

Thank you rebaby, ur little one is gorgeous! Hope you are well :)
I'm doing a little better today. Just counting down the days to my scan and praying that I hear a heartbeat :) xx

fed up Rebaby, have had contractions for 24 hours and then they stop... just as they look as though they are finally making progress... really don't want to go back to bed as I think that it may have been the causing factor last night as Pip has been quite active since so think I am going to head for the bath instead in a bit.

I am hoping that my clinic MW will suggest I go into see her in the morning and she will be able to have a go at kickstarting things again

fed up Rebaby, have had contractions for 24 hours and then they stop... just as they look as though they are finally making progress... really don't want to go back to bed as I think that it may have been the causing factor last night as Pip has been quite active since so think I am going to head for the bath instead in a bit.

I am hoping that my clinic MW will suggest I go into see her in the morning and she will be able to have a go at kickstarting things again

:hugs:

Fingers crossed for you! I tried everything towards the end (RLT, 2 whole pineapples, lots of sex :blush: , lots of bouncing and rocking on my birthing ball) and waters broke at 38+1 and had Tobias later that day :thumbup: (I notice you're 38+1 today too- labour dust coming your way :dust: )

Thank you rebaby, ur little one is gorgeous! Hope you are well :)
I'm doing a little better today. Just counting down the days to my scan and praying that I hear a heartbeat :) xx

Aww thankyou :cloud9:

We're doing good thanks, although my maternity leave is now over and i go back to work today so :cry: about that.

Hope the scan comes round quickly for you :hugs:

still here!!!

saw MW, making progress (it is all in my journal) albiet slowly, was streched and sweeped and everything seemed good. MW seemed rather concerned at how sleep deprived I had got so was sent home with orders to sleep!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->