Team Angels Graduates

Hi girls! Hope you are all ok? Rebaby how did work go? Mummytobe not long to go hun :)

Update - Have had a v bad day. Took the early scan.. Nothing there apparently. Hoping I have my dates wrong. I think I ovd later but bcos I have no real lmp to go on I have no idea. Theyre not ruling out ectopic but they looked at ovaries etc and seem confident its not ectopic. One nurse even said I might never have been. Dont know how thats possible. Things that dont add up - I have lots of symptoms!, The CB digi last Thurs said 1-2wks then Mon 2-3wks. (i might just be 5 weeks), the doc gave 2nd confirmation on Tuesday this week that Im preg, lines are darker on tests. ??????
Theyve taken bloods today and will again on sunday to check levels. Has anyone else been through this??? x

:hugs: fifemum

as this thread is a bit quiet you may have more response from the team angels ttc group, there are a couple of ladies there who feel more secure that may be able to help...

really hoping that it is just too early to see anything :flower:

Hi girls! Hope you are all ok? Rebaby how did work go? Mummytobe not long to go hun :)

Update - Have had a v bad day. Took the early scan.. Nothing there apparently. Hoping I have my dates wrong. I think I ovd later but bcos I have no real lmp to go on I have no idea. Theyre not ruling out ectopic but they looked at ovaries etc and seem confident its not ectopic. One nurse even said I might never have been. Dont know how thats possible. Things that dont add up - I have lots of symptoms!, The CB digi last Thurs said 1-2wks then Mon 2-3wks. (i might just be 5 weeks), the doc gave 2nd confirmation on Tuesday this week that Im preg, lines are darker on tests. ??????
Theyve taken bloods today and will again on sunday to check levels. Has anyone else been through this??? x

Oh no, i'm so sorry they can't tell you what is going on :wacko: can imagine how you must be feeling right now :hugs:

I am trying to think if any of the other team angels graduates went though anything similar but my brain is struggling today :blush: like mum2be says, definitely check out the original team angels thread in ttc though :thumbup:

Going back to work has been horrible :( but i knew it would be. And thanks for asking anyway :hugs:

how are you doing today Fifemum?

I am dreading going back to work rebaby... even though I seem no more closer to having my LO! :(

how are you doing today Fifemum?

I am dreading going back to work rebaby... even though I seem no more closer to having my LO! :(

Aww :hugs: i remember well how frustrating it is, and i was 2 weeks early so never had that overdue feeling but still felt like i was going a bit nutty towards the end!

Hope your LO doesn't keep you waiting too much longer :hugs:

I don't think it would be quite as bad if I had not had such a convincing false start last week... :hissy:

Thanks ladies, Rebaby it is tough going back. I remember when I first went bk after 6 months with my DD. I was all over the place, calling all the time etc. I left her father shortly after though and so had to leave work to start up new house. Glad I did though, was getting home around 9pm and she'd be sleeping so only had Sundays with her.
It will get easier for you in time hun but it is tough :)

How are you mum2bwaiting? Im sure ur LO will be here soon :)

Blood levels have dropped from 26 to 14. I still feel preg and I am somehow getting bfps still. This has been nothing like m/c before so Im hoping bean hangs in there. The blood has stopped completely, no pain or clots either. V confused. Called EPU again and the nurse has said that she'll do my bloods early tomorrow for me and stranger things have happened. Hope thats a good thing :) Will have results 3pm tomorrow. In limbo just now. Had a :cry: earlier and thinking the worst but now optimistic :) x

Thanks mum2bwaiting. The nurse I keep getting has been brill, sneaking me in for early scans and keeping appointments for me just in case. Its nice when they care and dont have the 'tissue and bones' approach :D No blood there at all now and my cervix has moved to really high and closed (dont know what that means)..
How are you today? Is baby getting restless? Not long :) x

more mummy getting restless :haha:
Good to hear the bleeding had stopped :hugs:

HI ladies, hope you are all well and beans are being good to uz :)

Update - Well blood fell to 6HcG, so have def mcd. Have no idea where bean has gone tho as Ive had no pain, clotting etc.. Strange and needless to say no answers from the nurses. Have been discharged from EPU and have to test in a week to check all hormones hae gone. A v sad time :( :cry: Still cant believe it. Bleeding stopped, now slightly brown when I wipe. Even noticed EWCM v stretchy lastnight which Ive never noticed before. Still have slight pains on right side so questioning whether Im oving again and may have had loss earlier, No idea so leaving things to fate now... :)
Thank you all for your support and kind words, u ladies are amazing! :D I hope you all have H & H pregnancies and healthy babies at the end of it all. I hope to be back on the Graduates list by the end of this year as I think it'll be harder to deal with passing my 2 due dates (22nd Feb and 31st March) with nothing. See you all again. Take care :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->