Team Angels Graduates

hey everyone

Oh rebaby hes gorgeous and snap cant remember what it was like before her now !!!

Heres is a pic of Sophie taken a few weeks ago :)

https://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss7/babybuffy84/crimboandmumsbirthday085.jpg

She is so gorgeous, you must be so proud xxx

Cat
xxx

So lovely to see updated pics ladies. You must be so happy and proud to be a mum. I must admit, I can't wait and because I am going to be VIABLE tomorrow everything seems much more real :)

Hope everyone else is well. Any news from Toby2? Hope all is well xxx

Had my little one on sunday :)
little boy, Laurie, 8lb8oz -just gas and air-bit of a shock really but home and happy now!

Congrats Toby! Love the name you chose as well!
Had my 20 week scan, posted the pics in 2nd tri. baby was moving around heaps, it was awesome! All is looking good, and I'm still on team yellow!

Cat
xxx

:wohoo: for viability Widger

:wohoo: for having bubs Toby, fab name

:wohoo: for scan Cat

AFM, had some weird cramping on Sunday, very different to the cramping pains I have, so spent yesterday waiting for my useles MW to phone me back gave up in the end and went down to EPU, they weren't very helpful either, so have ended up pulling a few strings as DH knows the lead MW at the antenatal clinic and have bought my dating scan forward from next week to tomorrow to try and give me the reassurance that I need at the minute... I felt like screaming in the middle of EPU that they obviously had no clue about the level of support that people need following a mc, whether it be 1 or more...

I know how nerve wracking it is, but how exciting that your scan is coming up even sooner! Can't wait to hear news!

Cat
xxx

Scan fantastic, little monkey was jumping round like a good'un according to DH :cloud9: so much so that I have finally taken the plunge and started my pregnancy journal.

I have also transferred my antenatal care out of the community to the hospital I'm booked into, the MW up there was fab, so reassuring, before even reading my notes gave me a few explanations as to what the pain couldhave been and then while I was being scanned she read my hand held notes and said that the pain was probaly due to the urine infection I had a few weeks ago.... I'm still waiting for my old MW to phone me back to give me that reassurance...

Woo hoo :yipee: congrats Toby

Mum2be - So glad all was well with your scan. Such an amazing feeling and believe me as the weeks go on gets better and better :happydance:

Yay for team yellow too girls :happydance:

Congratulations on your little boy toby!!!!!! :happydance:

And yay for viability widger, and for a good scan result mum2be :thumbup:

It's always great to log on and see good news for angel mummies :cloud9:

So glad that everything is ok mum2be- that midwife sounds fantastic, its great when they can give you such reassurance. Like Widger said, the further along you get, the better you start to feel. Well done on starting the journal- I haven't been bothered!

Cat
xxx

I find my journals really useful for venting... therapeutic I guess, but easier than actually writing on a private one....
I may phone the MW next week and see if she is willing to to ry and get a doppler HB next week or the week after...

At my 20 week, the midwife said the heartbeat might be hard to find- it wasn't, but they might be reluctant to worry you so early. Not sure, hope you get to hear it soon though!

Cat
xxx

my old mw was going to try next week originally, have got the doppler of my friend this morning, but am too scared to use it :dohh:
we shall see, I guess it'll depend how busy she is... which is fair enough

Hi ladies

Glad to read all is well with everyone and lovely to see some new faces have joined, good luck to you all.

Here is a picture of my little man, I've managed to continue breastfeeding him despite a rough start. Once you get past the first week you feel like a pro so try and stick it out.

I'll try to keep a check on how everyone is doing but I rarely get time to get on and haven't completed a birth story although things should settle down soon (she says with fingers crossed)

xxx

Attachments

• Joshua.jpg
    Joshua.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 0
Oh Lauren, he's gorgeous. Thanks for posting a pic.

Well I am now officially double digits :yipee: and next week I'm in 3rd trimester which feels scary and exciting at the same time!!

I too have a journal Mum2be as thought that I could vent or air my views on there without bothering any of my other friends. Dont want to bore them to tears before baby even arrives :haha:

How is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->