Team Angels Graduates

will go and venture out Widger and take a peek when I get chance to read it, am just popping into catch up with mine and the teams at the minute, think work is trying to kill me off at the minute :(

I officially adore my midwife, with transferring to the hospital she is always in, I only popped down after a study day to change my next appt and she saw me there and then, remembered who I was (only met her the once) , that I had called last week as I was SOOOO tired, and was invited straight in to see her and she listened to the HB, I know I have got it on mine, but it was so good for someone else to get it too iykwim...
also had a natter about breast feeding and antenatal classes, also about where I want to give birth, at the minute I think we are aiming for the midwife led unit... really don't think that I will get to do it at home now which I am a little gutted about, but I cannot quibble too much when I have finally got a decent midwife... double edged sword or what

Well I never get the same midwife, suppose that is what happens when live in London eh? But all the ladies I've seen seem to be pretty much on the ball which is good. The waiting around is a pain in the butt and when I go in 2 weeks time I'm going to have to wait hours... I just know it!

Well things are growing this end. I'm now able to see actual body parts on a regular basis moving around and feel that my fundal height has moved up quite a bit so that baby seems to be able to kick up at the rib area ouch!!! Great seeing the little one move around though.

How is eveyrone else dcoing?

That sounds fab Widger :D

Had a set back yesterday, it appears that my old MW 'forgot' to tell the HV that I had mc, the HV is mortified and sounded lovely on the phone. After phoning the GP surgery to find out who should have told them the cow bag finally called me back 10 minutes later, and seemed surprised that I had felt the need to change MW and really wasn't very useful. so all day yesterday I just felt I was back to square one on grieving for Archie, which made me feel even worse as I couldn't concentrate on Pip then...

:hugs: mum2be, that must have been difficult. Try to focus on Pip as much as you can. You'll never forget Archie, but you need PMA at the moment!

Cat
xxx

Hi Ladies

Just wanted to send you all lots of hugs, hope your all enjoying your pregnancies. Joshua is just over 9 weeks and weighs a healthy 12lb2oz, he is very alert and loves looking at peoples faces. I can't wait until your lo's arrive it's hard to imagine life without Joshua.

Good luck I will keep checking in on you from time to time xxxxx

Lovely to hear from you Lauren. Glad your llittle Joshua is growing daily.

I can't believe I am now 30 weeks... well tomo anyway. My little one has moved over the weekend to a transverse position and it feels really odd having hands and feet moving around on opposite sides of my bump!! Sometimes it is bloody sore too :haha:

Hope the rest of you are well xx

Where are all the angel graduates out there? :haha:

I finished work yesterday :yipee: and am so tired today. Think so emotional as never thought I'd be leaving work to go on maternity leave after my 3 mcs. Today I am knackered but know that on MOnday my smile will be from ear to ear :haha:

Right... time to nest :)

Hope everyone is well xxx

happy maternity leave Widger :D... I know just thinking about mat leave makes me smile :)

all is good here, have started to get movement now, it always seems to be on my left side which is odd, but I cannot put it down to anything else

Great you can feel movement. Such a great feeling isn't it. My baby set up camp for weeks and weeks on the right hand side. You wait till you start seeing lumps and bumps go from one side of your belly to the other.... now that is odd :haha:

^^ that is one of the many things I am looking forward too oddly,
DH sat for ages last night to see if he could feel anything, and nothing, but as soon as he took his hand away Pip jumped, it has to be one of the strongest feelings yet :cloud9: even the dog jumped and he was just laid to my side, not even on me :haha:

Get my proper 20 week scan this week, I'm really looking forwad to it, although I am hoping that Pip has stopped growing so much as at 17 weeks she was on the upper limit of all the centiles...

I've got a heffer in me too :haha:

Everything was right on top of the scale at 21 week scan which is now a real worry thinking about the head :haha: Looking foward to hearing about it

I can just see me in 3 weeks time when I finally/hopefully get to see my MW demanding a section on the basis of these next measurements.... I will have gone full swing from adamently wanting a home birth :haha:

hi ladies... its been a long while since i have been around... have had a lot going on... i hope u are all doing well.. and best of luck to u all... i cant believe i am starten my 3rd trimester tommro!! its so exciting... since all of u may not no we r have a lil boy and his name will be Rylee Cole... im due 6/29/10!! i cant wait its soooo exciting!!

Congrats mjt...

Can't believe we are in 3rd trimester... scary isn't it... although a little exciting too. I never thought I'd ever get this far.

Little widger kept me up early this morning with constant movement... for about 2 hours the little one didn't stop. Sounds like it was moving into another position, legs defo feel up high now yikes:wacko:

1 more sleep til my 20 week scan, I am so excited, I guess the last scan was good cos I didn't have time to start worrying about everything going wrong, and this time, I know it is just to get the final measurements and have felt her daily for the last 10 days.... I never thought or dared to dream of getting this far :cloud9:

My car seat arrived yesterday too :wohoo:

Such a great feeling mum2be, believe me the time will fly after this scan. I was worried about it for a long time but once it passed the time seems to have flown in. I mean, I only have 8 weeks to go!!! :wacko:

Looking forward to hearing all about it xx

OMG, cannot believe I have not updated in here, to start 3D scan pics are now in journal for anyone interested :D

20 week scan went well last week, measurements are slightly more reasuring, a bit neared to the mid centile :phew: :) although, to say on the other scans they had fun keeping up with Pip, LO was being stubborn and wouldn't shift, everytime the scanner probe hit my bladder Pip had a dig too and I thought I was going to have to start doing star jumps or something

Am feeling Pip everyday now, more on a night when I wake for my middle of the night bathroom run, am sure she was having a little party ;)

Congrats mum2be on your 20 week scan it seems like only yesterday I was having mine.

Hope everyone else is relaxing and enjoying the peace and quiet.

They don't stay babies for long Joshua has outgrown his moses basket and will be making the move into his cot soon. I'm getting into a bit of a routine now so hopefully can keep updated with how your all getting on.

Lots of big hugs

Lauren x

Great to hear from you Lauren. I think I'm next in line.... YIKES! Have 6 weeks to go tomorrow. Hopefully I won't be overdue or if I am, not too much.

So, mum2b - did you find out sex? I'm team yellow and still not sure what I am having... well, I'm having a baby at least :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->