(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

MM - good luck with the GD, it really does sound like a pain to be checking everything before u eat

2016 - what the heck is glandular fever? & how did u get it?

This will explain it better than I can...
https://www.netdoctor.co.uk/diseases/facts/glandularfever.htm

And, no, I have not been kissing anyone random! Must have been an airborne thing if I have it. :shrug: Feel pretty rough and missed work AGAIN! :(

OH!!! It's MONO! LOL was wondering if that was what it was. It's actually quite common hun but it is contagious... kinda.

When you're pregnant your immune system can take a nose dive, so you're more likely to catch everything.

WASH YOUR HANDS MORE LADIES!

oh thanks for the info.. glad it is nothing terribly bad.. get well soon!!

I have also heard the immune system gets very vonurable whilst pregnant.. In my first trimester my OB gave me a H1N1 vaccine & a FLU shot as well.. apparently the flu shot protects the baby from flu in the first 6 months too..

actually thats a good point devi.. are they not offering pregnant woman the swine flu jab anymore? i havnt even had a flu jab either x

I got both the day I saw the nurse at the OBGYN for my prenatal intake.

35 weeker!

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0012-3.jpg

Wow Littleaurora!!!!! Great bump and only 5 weeks to go
for you!!!! Eeeeeekkkk how exciting! ;)

I know!!! EEEKKK is right! lol....I am getting a little impatient now. I know its best for her to stay in but I desperately want to met him/her

I feel the same! It gets to the stage where you want to not be pregnant anymore and for your baby to be safely here! I am so curious to see if you are going to have a boy or girl Littleaurora and Devi! ;)

I feel the same! It gets to the stage where you want to not be pregnant anymore and for your baby to be safely here! I am so curious to see if you are going to have a boy or girl Littleaurora and Devi! ;)

I've already reached that point :blush:

Wonder how Joli is today? :flower:

I'm curious to see if its a boy or a girl as well! lol

You need a GIRL!!!

Update on our September Crew!
LittleAurora ........3 Sept 2010 (33 days till 40 weeks)
Tinkerbell ......15 Sept 2010 (45 days till 40 weeks)
Devi#1 ......... ...18 Sept 2010 (48 days till 40 weeks)
MommyMichele...C/S 22 Sept 2010 (52 days to go)

:happydance:

Did you ladies notice that we have babies coming every month now, just in our little group?

You girls are so funny!!!

I think we're all ready to have our LOs here!! I know that I'm going to think twice before I ever get pregnant again!!

Hi Ladies

I was finally discharged from the hospital today...what a frightening week it's been! I am finding it difficult to walk right now as my wound is healing - they had to make an 8" incision, but they did an amazing job with the stiches, I should hardly have a scar. I will be off work for the next month to recover. Baby has been so quiet this last 12 days, and I'm sure a lot of it is because I've been on morphine the whole time. I am so happy to be back home. The cyst had bled so badly it started to make my organs toxic, and whilst they cleaned up as much of the blood as possible, there was still some left behind which is making my kidneys sore. But the pain is nothing compared to what I've been though! The most frightening moment was when we were in A&E, and about to go into surgery, and the pediatrician said to us that if our baby was born premature that evening, they would probably have to resuccitate him since his lungs wouldn't be developed enough, and if they weren't able to being him back within 15-30mins, he would die. Half the time I couldn't understand all of the doctors cause they're all talking in Chinese whilst I was in pain, and Ryan can't speak any chinese at all. This morning I finished my medication to stop the contractions, so hopefully it should be smooth sailing from now on. I just wanted to thank you for all of your kind words and prayers which I have read... I feel so lucky to have had so much support...and I'm so glad to be back!!

:hugs:

Hi Ladies

I was finally discharged from the hospital today...what a frightening week it's been! I am finding it difficult to walk right now as my wound is healing - they had to make an 8" incision, but they did an amazing job with the stiches, I should hardly have a scar. I will be off work for the next month to recover. Baby has been so quiet this last 12 days, and I'm sure a lot of it is because I've been on morphine the whole time. I am so happy to be back home. The cyst had bled so badly it started to make my organs toxic, and whilst they cleaned up as much of the blood as possible, there was still some left behind which is making my kidneys sore. But the pain is nothing compared to what I've been though! The most frightening moment was when we were in A&E, and about to go into surgery, and the pediatrician said to us that if our baby was born premature that evening, they would probably have to resuccitate him since his lungs wouldn't be developed enough, and if they weren't able to being him back within 15-30mins, he would die. Half the time I couldn't understand all of the doctors cause they're all talking in Chinese whilst I was in pain, and Ryan can't speak any chinese at all. This morning I finished my medication to stop the contractions, so hopefully it should be smooth sailing from now on. I just wanted to thank you for all of your kind words and prayers which I have read... I feel so lucky to have had so much support...and I'm so glad to be back!!

:hugs:

Joli--I'm SOOO glad that things seems to be OK now. But, I'm terribly sorry that you had to go through any of this. I've been very concerned, checking in frequently for updates.
Does morphine potentially have negative long-term effects on the baby, or does everyone expect that to be OK?
As difficult as this is, you will be that much more grateful once baby finally makes it into the world happy and healthy.

Welcome back Joli and am very pleased to hear that you are home and starting to recover...... Been thinking of you and your little baby xx

Joli: I'm so sorry you've had to go through this. It must have been just terrifying, I can't imagine. I'm so happy that things are looking good now. I hope you heal quickly and have a very uneventful rest of your pregnancy. lots of hugs and prayers! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->