(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

ohhhh - Aurora, this sounds like it could be it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Yay Aurora! I guess if we don't hear more from you today, we'll know you're off having a baby. :)

I had my 28-week glucose test yesterday and my glucose came back at 81 (normal is 60-130). Phew! I was worried it would be at least borderline, for some reason.
And I'm a little less anemic than I was at 8 weeks. All good news!

We had our first childbirth prep class last night. Pretty informative so far. I think some of it is clicking with DH, too! The nurse showed us pics of your torso cross-section, with the stomach and lungs pushed way up, and even though I've told DH that's why I have acid reflux and am short of breath 100 times, this is the first time he paid attention! When we went to bed last night, he said he didn't know that was going on and gave me a back rub hahaha. Where did he think the baby was going to fit?? Sheesh

^ :rofl: men are dorks but we love them!

Oooh aurora....can't wait for news!

Littleaurora..... Do you think the stringy blood was your muscous plug (show)? If so, labour could be imminent!!!!! How exciting! Keep us posted hun. Wishing you and baby luck x

Hey ladies. I've been reading alot lately but not posting as much because I haven't really known what to say!

Aurora.... AHHHH!!!!! I really hope this is it!

I just got a call from my nurse and they just did my glucose test and now they think I might have gestational diabetes.:saywhat: So does anyone know anything about it?!?! I have to go in and get retested because I was right on the line (149) but I'm a little stressed about it and my mommy is in Memphis and isn't answering her phone :(

aurora - so that must have been your bloody show.. right? I have have heard that the mucus plug can regenerate itself, but not the show.. hmm.. and you are also getting pains.. sounds good.. looks like baba is signalling that he/she is fully cooked & its time to come out.. Keep us posted! Ohhh.. this is sooo exciting..:happydance: you are almost 36 weeks.. so i think, everything is going to be just fine..

hib - lol!! men i tell u.. too funny.. Since my pandu is butt up somtimes it's butt is right under my chest and there is a round hard lump & it gets soo uncomfortable, DH sees this and says "I dont know how you breath!!" haha..

glad the tests are clear for u..

claire - GD.. oh no..i hope it doesnt show up in the next test..are u going in for the 4 hour test now?

Yes... and they couldn't get me in untill Wendsday... so I feel like I Have forever to wait and every minute I wait to find out my baby is getting fatter :| (you can thank google for that)

Bump pics at 34 weeks!!!!

Attachments

• 073.JPG
    073.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 082.JPG
    082.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 6
Ohh lots of baby things coming in the mail today, we are all done with shopping!! Oh no wait :
- I stil need to buy nursing tank tops & wipes refill HUGE case (i have one dispenser box with 70 wipes already)

then I AM DONE!! feels so good.. & I am so ready.

wait wait.. I still need to wash everything that is fabric & pack the hospital bag & install the carseat & get it inspected.. & put up the bassinet in our room - plan to get this all done by the 21st august-- then I have to call in the professional cleaners end of August to super clean the condo .. THEN I AM DONE..

lol..

- looking great tink!

Claire, just let us know you're OK, don't go MIA on us! As for your test numbers, you're not that bad, you should pass the next one hun. Me on the other hand, mine was at almost 200, now that's a fail! Don't worry about it till the results come back and stay off google!

Aurora- GOOD LUCK MAMA!! I hope this isn't a big tease!

Tink- ya look good luv! Handsome boys ginger boys you have there!

Some of us are almost DONE!! I can't believe it! This has flown by so fast for me it's not funny! I think Charlie is excited too, he's busy kicking away.

The one with gingery blonde hair is my stepson Brad who is 9 years old. The smaller one is Finlay my firstborn son who has just turned 3!

I'm all done with baby shopping now! But have yet to pack my bag and get the Moses down and aired.

Lol MM I knew you'd make me feel better about the stupid test! I've just been ishy lately... cramping.. which the docs don't know why but its not early labor (thank god)... so I've been watching a lot of tv lol I watched nip/tuck season 1-6 last week :D Been kinda on like... bed restish. So nothing new to report.... it would look like this

"today I woke up and laid on the couch untill we went to bed"

:rofl: unless you want play by plays of nip/tuck like my husband was getting via text message :D

So what happens now that you failed your test thingy? Do you know how bad it affects the baby? Thats what I'm most worried about!

I have to check my sugars 4 times a day, watch what I eat, and try and exercise everyday. I walk a little each day and that's about it. The only thing that I know about how it effects baby it that he can be bigger and possibly have low sugars when he's born. Looking up all the what if's will only stress me out.

? for you. Did the crampiness start AFTER the GD test? I ended up in L&D a few hours after mine and we think that's what triggered it.

So we haven't heard back from Aurora... she must be havin' her baby!! Can't wait to hear back from her!!

Hibiscus - I'd be curious what you learn about gestational diabeties after your appointment next week - do you know if your baby is measuring big?

Tink - Lovely pics! Bump looks very pretty in that dress. :)

ClaireNicole - The cramping could be your muscles expanding to make space for the baby? or have you been able to number 2 regularly? If not, prune juice has been doing the trick for me!

As for me, I'm still on the road to recovery... I managed to take an hour walk yesterday, but it's pretty scary going out of the house, Hong Kong has so many people, so crowded and they are so rude (totally don't care about barging into you, even if you're pregnant), so it scares me quite a lot to go out at the minute. I'm getting so bored of daytime TV though! haha

MM- the cramping started way before the test... like a week and a half. We have no clue what it is. But hopefully its nothing!

We just got back from birthing classes... and I don't think OH was very impressed. He thought a lot of the "pain managment" techs were stupid lol. I think I'M THE ONE that has to give birth... and I seriously hope that I'm way too drugged up to try most of them!

auroraaaaaaaaaa?!!? where are youuuuuuuuuu?!? are u having a babyyyyy??
oh god! Im so excited!

I am officially in panic mode!!! This house is not baby ready!!! Part of me says, you have time, relax, the other part is GOOD GOD WOMAN WHY ARE YOU SITTING ON YOUR ASS?!?!?!! lol YOU HAVE A BABY COMING!

lol I'm goofy today, I'm on cold meds and I have yet a 4th sinus infection this pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->