(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Hope everything is ok with Littleaurora and her baby...... Thinking of you hun and looking forward to hearing from you x

Yeah I have been thinking about her. Can't wait to hear the news! :hugs:

Okay! Where is everyone?!?! And who knows whats going on with Aurora?!?! Because I'm dieing to know!

I'm here, not sure where everyone else is.

Charlie dropped!
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie%20Stash/S6301440-1.jpg

I saw that in the third tri thread!!! Hes getting to be big! I can't believe he'll be here in a month!!!!! AND I'm still totally jealous of your tummy! Its not natural to have as many babies as you do and still not have stretchies!!! You must be superwoman :D

I saw that in the third tri thread!!! Hes getting to be big! I can't believe he'll be here in a month!!!!! AND I'm still totally jealous of your tummy! Its not natural to have as many babies as you do and still not have stretchies!!! You must be superwoman :D

lol Claire you make me giggle! I am not super woman, just crazy. :haha:

6 weeks to go! err 44.5 days!:haha:

Lol well having 5 babies and a flat stretchmarkless tummy has to be a super power of some kind! :D

Its very exciting!!! But we don't want to rush him right? lol 44 days and no earlier!

Lol well having 5 babies and a flat stretchmarkless tummy has to be a super power of some kind! :D

Its very exciting!!! But we don't want to rush him right? lol 44 days and no earlier!

No earlier is right! I still have work to do around here! Trying to wait patiently :coffee:

We might be ready for the most part but he's not ready yet.

Wow major droppage MM!

Girls, I am trying to be patient but where is LittleAurora!!! :hissy: I really hope everything is ok.

Hello folks, I've been lurking but not posted much lately. Hope everything is ok with aurora, can't wait to hear.
So nice to see you back Joli, hope your recovery is going well.
Things not too bad with me, I just cannot wait to have this baby. I'm suffering with agonising heartburn, I'm popping rennies like mad! Bubs seems to insist on keep kicking me really low down. It feels like he's doing riverdance on my pelvic floor. Sometimes it's been that hard and low down i've thought I'm gonna wet myself (sorry if tmi!).
Finally started buying clothes n stuff. Got a nice new travel cot off eBay for £37- bargain! Just trying to sort a pram now. It's between the babystyle oyster and M & P skate, just trying to decide which

sorry to keep you waiting!!!!

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/Cimg1898-1.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/Cimg1858-1.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/Cimg1855-1.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/40393_486151941039_772731039_6824293_4994598_n.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/40294_486418096039_772731039_6831262_5992544_n.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/38579_486149441039_772731039_6824199_198822_n.jpg

My beautifull Amelia Rose is here weight 5lb 7oz!

Ok...Quick birth story!

Thursday I started having pains low down and a bloody show but I wasn't thinking this was labour. So I went out to physio and pottered around town getting bits and pieces. I went Asda to get some shopping and came home cause the pains were getting so bad. But I had convinced myself that it was too early for labour. The contractions were every 2 mins at 4oclock so we went to hospital! I was only 3 cms dilated. They scanned me and Amelia was only measuring 34+4 weeks. Was sent to labour ward where I got some nice gas and air!! I was then 4cm at 4.45! I laboured on, contractions still every 2 Min's. I sent my OH out to get food for us, and when I stood up my waters went! but it was not clear it was pure red!!! there was blood everywhere!! baby needed to come out asap!! I was 5 cms and the contractions were now one after the other with out a break. The gas and air was still all I had. I needed to push and out she came covered in blood! There was blood gushing everywhere and little Amelia was taken away to get cleaned and checked.

After they looked at me to see where the bleed was coming from they examined the cord and placenta. It turned out that the cord had started to detach from it and poor baby was swimming in blood! If she had not have come early she would have been dead.

But thankfully she is here and she is fine!

1st stage 3hrs
2nd sage 8mins
3rds stage 5mins!!!!

Aaaah wow aurora she is beautiful!! So glad she arrived safely and you are both ok. The pics are fantastic. And you finally got your little girl....there's hope for me yet then! Love the name amelia too! Xx

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing Aurora - our first Aphrodite baby!!!!! It sounds like you had such a short labour, I'm so happy that things turned out well. So incredibly happy for you - and what a beautiful baby girl! :)

As for me, I had to go to the doc today as the pain in my wound has been getting worse the last few days... it looks like I have a bloodclot, and that is what is causing me all the pain. Apparently either it will eventually be absorbed through my body or I may need to be opened up again to have it removed... <sigh>

oh - on a good note, baby is now 2.75 pounds (gonna be a big one!) and all healthy :)

She's beautiful hun! Bout time you had a girl and I'm so happy she got here ok! Congratulations to you and your family!

Not much longer for some of us!

Update on our September Crew!
Tinkerbell ......15 Sept 2010 (37 days till 40 weeks)
Devi#1 ......... ...18 Sept 2010 (40 days till 40 weeks)
MommyMichele...C/S 22 Sept 2010 (44 days to go)

aww she is absolutly perfect and what a lovely name :) well done and what a good weight for 34 weeker! x

Oooohhhhh WOW WOW WOW!!!!!! Our first Aphrodite baby!!!! Very many congratulations Littleaurora! What an absolutely beautiful little girl you have! I'm so pleased for you...... She's perfect and you are just glowing with pride.... Such a yummy mummy! I'm sure your boys are over the moon with her too. I've been thinking about you and wondering! What a lovely quick labour you had too! Wonderful news!!!! Well done Mummy!!!!! :) xx

Joli..... Hope your painful blood clot gets absorbed by your body and you can continue to recover without the discomfort..... Thinking of you too :) xx

As for me, I must be a grumpy old witch to live with at the moment as I feel so aggressive, tired and fed up! Think it's because I'm getting to that stage in pregnancy where every little thing is such an effort! My two youngest have both had sickness bugs too which hasn't helped. They are better again now though.

Hang in there Tink, you have about 2 weeks to go before you can pop! Not much longer hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->