(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

AURORA!!!! Shes the most beautiful baby ever!!! And you look AMAZING! Which isn't even fair lol I'm sure i'll look like crap after I give birth! I'm so happy for you! :D Now its up to you to start the APhrodite parenting thread lol :dance:

Joli- Eeeeeeeeks! Whats going on with your body?!?! Tell it to calm down your trying to grow a baby in there!

Congrats Aurora!! She is gorgeous, and LOVE the name!!
glad mom and baby are doing well

Joli, OMG, this is not fair all this stuff you are going through. I truly hope its absorbed by your body and no more surgery, you poor thing

:hugs:

:yipee: Oh LittleAurora she is BEAUTIFUL!!! And so tiny! Awwwwwww. She did have a good weight for being a bit early though, my friends little girl arrived 2 weeks late at only 6lbs.
I love the one of you holding her so proud and the one of her tiny hand clasping the ring. I could just melt! :hugs:

Aurora!!! Congrats! She is beautiful.. wow mummy you must be over the moon to have the yellow bun turn PINK! awesome!! hope she is in the best of health & is at home with you..

Welcome to this world baby girl Amelia!!

Tink - I am getting to that same stage too.. just so heavy and tired.. cant seem to do anything!

MM - yay, charlie has dropped. Fab bump!

Joli - you poor thing, I hope the clot goes away on its own & you dont need more treatment.. get well soon love!

As for me! Went to Portland, Oregon, this weekend with some friends and DH, beacuse they all wanted to do whitewater rafting.. so they all did it . rafted class 4&5 rapids & over the highest raftable waterfall in USA, jumped off cliffs into the river... and I was left out the entire time & even after they got back they kept talking about it .. I felt so bad that I couldnt do it.. i was miserable.. & they went racing bicycles down steep roads running around in fountains and waterfalls.. I couldn't do ANYTHING this weekend.. just sit. I feel so stupid for going & watching them all have fun..

Thank you every one! Amelia is home safe with me and doing very well!!!

Joli im sorry to hear your troubles im hoping that all will be ok!

Had a doc appt today.. eveything is GREAT also had a non-stress test.. it was fun, was hearing baby heartbeat for 15mins and baby is doing good.. next one is in a week & then after that internal checks start the week after that at 37 weeks..

i have pressure in the vaginal area.. doctor says its normal as baby is head down .. I dont have any braxton hicks thankfully.. this morning I lost a part of my mucus plug.. doc said its ok since I dont have any labor symptoms.. & baby has not dropped.. & I am so tired

time is flying.. I am all ready though.. all the purchases are done.. just have to wash all the clothes & bedding for baby & the bottles too..

New Bump Pics! OMG I'M HUGE AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT!!! Its crazy how much bigger I've gotten... I FEEL it... but I hadn't seen it untill I saw my reflection in my shiny car lol taking mail out!! So I had to take new pics

https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/292again2.jpg
https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/292again.jpg
https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/292.jpg
https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/bumpcollage-1.jpg

claire u look so cute! not a ballooon! how u been?

Lovely bump Claire!! It's clearly a beautiful baby bump!! :) Keep those pics coming! I'll send an updated pic soon :)

ClaireNicole...there I go swooning with bump envy again! :blush:

Went to see a consultant yesterday about SPD/family history of cervical incompetance (which I know isn't hereditary anyway) and I felt like a fraud sitting in the waiting room. Many of the women coming out from their 12 week scans looked bigger than me! :grr:
I have spent my life trying to hide a fat belly, and now it won't stick out proudly when it's jolly well welcome :haha:
Long story short, my big scan has been moved from this Friday to next Tuesday. They will now be scanning to check my cervical length as well (which is done internally). Then they will scan me again 2 weeks after that and then 2 weeks after that! Woohoo extra scans for me!!! :happydance:
On a worrying note, they said that because my pelvic bones are already separating so badly it is highly unlikely I will get to full term. Their words were "if we can get you to 30 weeks, great...anything after is a bonus.". What? 30 weeks? That's like 9 weeks away - mid October ish! I don't feel like we would be ready for Christmas let alone October!!! :wacko:
There must be some mistake, surely?

2016 - I wonder if you got what I did, my pelvis was widening at 15 weeks, but they eased up and came back closer together again... hopefully that will be the case for you so that you don't have your baby early! If they're saying you might only get to 30 weeks, I would ask them about the steriod injections to develop the baby's lungs and brain (this is what I had in hospital when they thought ours might come out premature)...

omg 2016 that means we might have our babies close together after all! thats so scary, hopefully you wont go that early and baby can cook for a little while longer xx

little aurora: congratulations on your beautiful little girl!!! I can't believe you've already had your baby! You look great and so happy! Hope you're doing well!

joli: I hope your clot goes away on its own, it's terrible that you've had so much pain. :hugs: How are you doing now?

clairenicole: Love your bump! You're looking great!

gg: Have to check your journal, haven't seen a bump pic in awhile. How are you settling in the new house?

2016: I hope you can get as close to full term as possible, october is so soon! Great that you get the extra scans though. Are you going to do a 4d one at some point?

Not much is new with me, lots of braxton hicks this time but they're not dilating my cervix so all is good. I had my follow up ultrasound last week and the heart is great! I have a growth scan at 32 weeks :) I've been unreasonably paranoid the last few weeks but feel calmer now that the baby is moving more.

im getting there thanks nicole, iv lost my camera in the move and havnt come accorss it yet, hence no piccys of a while xx

eeeeeeeks 2016!!!! I reallly hope they can get you to 30 weeks! I read somewhere that at 30 weeks you have a 95% survival rate for babies. I was thinking wow... it went from like 20% (or less) when we first started ... to 95%! I hope they can slow your hips down! (that sounds silly doesn't it) Just tell your OH to press them together every minute hes at home :D Thanks for the bump envy!!! I remember being there too.... but now I'm like grrrrr I'm so fat lol. Oh and your going to LOVE the scans!!! My amniotic fluid is low... so I'm going to get a few more scans and I LOVE THEM!! I want my baby to be healthy most... but I'm loving the twice a month scans!

I have to go in for my 3 hour Gestational Diabetes test today :( Which means its 8 in the AM and my appt is at 940 and I can't eat anything untill the test is over... so no food untill 1ish :( and I'm hungry lol. My mom lectured me yesterday about my main food groups being pizza hut and McDonalds :blush: I told her I was going to die if they took away my 2 fav food groups :D Will update with results asap!

2016 - wow .. thats scary.. 30 weeks!! Keep that baby inthere and keep it cooking.. I pray baby stays in!!
How did you know those ladies were at their 12 week scans? hehe.. for all you know they were further along than u .. hehehe..

joli - how are u holding up? what is the stats on that clot?

claire - good luck on the GD test

My daddy is coming to visit me tomorrow, all the way from SOuth Africa .. but guess what only for 3 days.. Yes THREE days & then he flys off to Shangai.. Oh well.. Atleast I get to see him .. YAY! I am so happy.. He says he was missing me too much.. how sweet..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->