(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

aww how cute love the cosby show, she is all grown up now tho! and still acts on the disney channel x

2016..... Hope your pelvic issues improve and that babe stays in there as long as possible.

Devi..... Hope you have fun with your Dad! ;)

Devi - hope you have a good time with your dad - I'm sure he's gonna love seeing your bump :)

ClaireNicole - what was the outcome of your GD test? I was supposed to have mine this week, but doc has decided to delay it for 2 weeks so that I can recover first.

It transpires that I actually have 2 blood clots, but only the 1 big one is causing me pain - doc says it might be slightly infected, but hopefully the antibiotics should help. Last night I took an oral morphine pain killer (which I've been trying my best not to take), but it was such a relief to sleep for 4 hours straight without waking up from pain. They'll see how things are by early next week, and hopefully the pain will improve by then, otherwise it's under the knife again :(

EEEks Joli!!

I don't know the results of the test yet... they will call me asap.. probably at some ungodly time of the morning tomorrow!

Good luck ClaireNicole - let us know how it goes!

oh joli your having such a tuff time at the moment you must be fed up and so worried. what a time to have all this going on, was the cyst related to the pregnancy or what did it just happen at the wrong time? xxx

Hey GG - the biopsy of the cyst showed that it was a corpus luteum cyst which many pregnant women get to produce progesterone to support baby before the placenta is formed - for most women, after 12 weeks, it shrinks, but for me, it didn't and eventually burst and bled all over my abdomen - yuck! :p

oh :( how rubbish, hopefully your body will work its magic and they will be absorbed, at least this didnt happen any earlier as baby will be well developed if worst comes to worst and some time in the NICU will be all he needs.. although just to be safe he better cook in there for as long as possible and mama can have some time to recover. xxxx

Hey GG - the biopsy of the cyst showed that it was a corpus luteum cyst which many pregnant women get to produce progesterone to support baby before the placenta is formed - for most women, after 12 weeks, it shrinks, but for me, it didn't and eventually burst and bled all over my abdomen - yuck! :p

That's what I had with my first ectopic - very painful! But nowhere near as bad as yours by the sounds and I wasn't really preggo at the time. You poor thing.
Don't know if it makes you feel better, but I was born at 28 weeks and they hardly did anything except stick me in an incubator. I was home in 10 days and this was in the 80s so many many more advances have been made. My hospital says they have a 100% success rate with babes after 28 weeks. I also wasn't then even a poorly child and am a pretty healthy adult. :thumbup:

my daddy is gone ;( .. but my mum comes in 3 weeks!! YAY! ;)

how is everyone doing?? 32 days left for me!! so so close.. i remember when there was two hundred and something days left on that ticker..

Update on our September Crew!
Tinkerbell ......15 Sept 2010 (30 days till 40 weeks)
Devi#1 ......... ...18 Sept 2010 (33 days till 40 weeks)
MommyMichele...C/S 22 Sept 2010 (37 days to go)

Not much longer for some of us!

ooo im so stuck with names... i have no favourites! and no list anymore

I went to the docs today for a non-stress test & ultrasound..

Ultrasound went well.. baby is fine

NST on the other hand revealed that I am having contractions every 4 mins ( I did not feel a thing!!! ) I was on the monitor for 1 hour.. doc decided to do a internal to check if I was dialating .. cervix is totally closed... she was a little concerned.. but sent me home to drink lots of fluids, eat well, & rest rest rest.. she said she is not going to stop labor if I am in labor but hopes the baby can stay in a few more DAYS! ... & wants me to watch the contractions.. & call her tonight regardless of any action/not..

Now how am I supposed to know I am contracting when I cannot feel them.!!?!??!

gosh .. I am scared now.. Dh told me to make my hospital bag.. He is not tensed at all & is so relaxed since doc says its ok if we have this baby now & baby will be fine..

time to get cracking on the prep...

I went to the docs today for a non-stress test & ultrasound..

Ultrasound went well.. baby is fine

NST on the other hand revealed that I am having contractions every 4 mins ( I did not feel a thing!!! ) I was on the monitor for 1 hour.. doc decided to do a internal to check if I was dialating .. cervix is totally closed... she was a little concerned.. but sent me home to drink lots of fluids, eat well, & rest rest rest.. she said she is not going to stop labor if I am in labor but hopes the baby can stay in a few more DAYS! ... & wants me to watch the contractions.. & call her tonight regardless of any action/not..

Now how am I supposed to know I am contracting when I cannot feel them.!!?!??!

gosh .. I am scared now.. Dh told me to make my hospital bag.. He is not tensed at all & is so relaxed since doc says its ok if we have this baby now & baby will be fine..

time to get cracking on the prep...

OMG are we going to have a second baby in our Aphrodite club??:baby: I dont blame you for being nervous about the labour...hopefully Pandu stays in a bit longer but like the doc said, you are okay to have him/her now. :hugs:

GG- I cant remember the girls name I thought you had already decided on, but I remember I really liked it.
:hugs:

Wow Devi - this is exciting!! Let us know how the contractions go! Hopefully it will be a good sign that labour will go smoothly without too much pain! I totally agree with Britt, Pandu will be absolutely fine if it comes out now - can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!!

2016 - how's the sciatic pain?

Joli...i'm managing the pain and doing my physio like a good girl! Got my mid term scan today and they are also going to do an internal cervical scan to check if my cervix is thinning or dilating early. Feel very nervous about the whole thing - part of me thinks it's just a precaution and part of me is so afraid they will want to out a stitch in and put me on bed rest!
How are you doing hunny? You are so so brave. :hugs:

Devi....oooh exciting times. Get that bag packed and I hope everything goes smoothly for you - keep us updated!

GG....There are loads of wonderful girly names - here's my list in case it inspires you:
* Elanore
* Violet
* Sigourney (beautiful name, not used enough imho)
* Clarissa
* Renee
* Felicity
* Vannan
* Astrid
* Edith Dorothea (pronounced dorotheeah instead of dorothy)...my grandmas name but it sounds like a film star!

I would also say, once you've picked a name, don't use it too much or you might get bored of it before she arrives. We have also decided not to tell anyone the name we've now picked because some bugger always says something silly and ruins it.

How's the rest of you girls? :hugs:

2016 - glad you're managing the pain - physio did wonders for me too :) I hope you don't end up having to have bed rest, it's soooo boring! I'm doing much better, though still in a lot of pain and still pretty swollen. It's good to feel improvement, but I'm longing to go outdoors, especially when it's so sunny outside!!

Devi some of the early on contractions are a little harder to feel. Trust me once, you get a really good contraction, you'll know it! Wishing you the best of luck mama! Get some rest while you can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->