(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Devi....hope DH recovers super quick and your little one hangs tight until then. :hugs:

Ladybird....don't say that! I have to have them too and I have heard they hurt :( Oh well all for a good cause and all that!

CN....And what a beautiful girly she is! :yipee:

CN your little girl is super cute!
2016 - tbh the anti d only hurts when they do it, afterwards it's been fine. It's more the blood test that the nurse messed up that's bothering me more. Woken up with a humungous nasty bruise this morning and it's still slightly swollen :-(

Clairenicole...... Beautiful scan pics of your lil girl! ;)

I have to have the old anti D injections and although never pleasant, over and done with quickly enough and better to be safe than risk the Rhesus Effect!

Hope you're all well. Devi..... Glad baby is still safely cooking, hopefully for another 2 weeks eh? Good luck to your DH.

How's our new mummy LittleAurora and her beautiful baby girl?!

Mommymichele..... Hope you are well hun!

I am getting serious nesting at the mo but frustratingly, my pelvis is agony! So I'm resisting the urge to clean like a mad thing! For me, that normally means baby is starting to want to make an appearance! So who knows.... Maybe some
time in the next 2 weeks!!!!!! I'm sooooo anxious and excited now!!!! ;)

ggrr I'm not awake yet.

Now on weekly Dr appointments! Had one yesterday, Charlie's head is down, which explains a lot! First of 6 kids to get that part right. Had some pink spotting but that could be from his head being down and all the pressure or it could be nothing. All my stats are normal, his heart rate was 143, I'm 145 pounds, only gained 15 but was 10 over where I should have been to start.

We're now unofficially on baby watch. If he comes early, he comes early. She's leery about my scarring and we understand that. He can stay in there till the big day. I'm supposed to rest more (pphhtt) eat more (blah) and take it easy.

30 days come Sunday!

claire - gorgeous lil girl!!! such a cute pic with the arms by her face..

ladybird - I HATE injections... thats terrible that they didnt do it properly, left you with bruises.. I remember once I was terribly sick (2 years ago) & had a variety of blood tests done.. the nurse was useless at taking blood, she ended up BURSTING a few of my viens in the procedure.. I had bruising on my arm for a week or so.. I looked like a druggi !! haha..

Tink - glad to know everything is going well.. are u ready? everything done & bought?

MM - why would charlie come early? your c-section is in your 38th week.. right??? I hope charlie makes it till then.. FX!!

My kids have a habit of coming early, not very patient. They tend to take after me. We are kinda on baby watch since I've been spotting and today I'm been losing my plug and it's bloody. My c-section is at 37 weeks. Sorry for the confusion, I was very very tired when I typed my last post.

She says Charlie looks and sounds good though.

Ooohh Mommymichele sounds like Charlie wants to meet his mummy and daddy. Hope he can hang on in there for a bit..... make sure you look after yourself and rest! :)

Devi, I'm ready as far as I have everything I need, hospital bags packed as far as they can be, baby car seat sorted but still need to put Moses basket and stand together, assemble baby bouncer and my new yummy triple buggy I had shipped to the UK from New Zealand! But I'm getting there! My shower needs an overhaul with beaching and scrubing the grout and the nooks and cranies as well as clearing the plug hole! Yuk!!!! I give it a good overhaul about once every 6 months as well as weekly normal clean. Other than that, that's it! Will need to pack kids bags so they an stay with my parents for a few days but can't really pack those until the time comes.

I am sooooo ready to get the baby out but want to read all these books I have lined up on natural childbirth, active labour and midwifery! I am hoping to train to become a midwife in a few years and what better way to start than when you need the knowledge yourself! ;) I really recommend Ina May Gaskin's Guide to Childbirth if you read nothing else! However, not hugely beneficial if you are booked in for an elective ceasarian section as it is centred around natural childbirth, avoiding medical intervention unless deemed absolutely necessary.

I'm also excited about Sunday as DH and I are going to an active birth couples workshop for the day which is run by my yoga instructor/doula/active birth teacher!!!!!! I am hoping it will help me feel more prepared and less anxious about my impending labour and birth experience!

No more spotting, no more plug loss. Could have been from the exam yesterday, which BTW I did ask for since I was spotting. ggrr. Anyway I'm ok for the most part, some discomfort down there but I think that's because he's so low, even the Dr was surprised. And of course Charlie is being a super wiggle worm today not making things any better. I have been trying to get some rest but like I said I'm not comfy down there, my back hurts, and Charlie is being silly, bugging his mama. That's ok, no nap means I should sleep very well tonight!

I do have my bag packed just in case, I have informed DH as to what's going on, he's sleeping now. I want Charlie to stay in there as long as possible but with my history who knows now.

My body seems to act up after every single Dr's appointment so I actually dread going to them.

Ladybird - what is an anti-D jab? I would totally get a 4D scan if I were you, they're just amazing!!

Tink - I can't believe how close you are now!! I've heard the last few weeks can be exhausting!

ClaireNicole - Love your baby pics, so adorable!! Take it easy and don't overdo it...hope you're having fun with your grandparents!

Devi - how is baby doing? are you still having any contractions?

MM - I hope everything is ok and that baby keeps cooking for another month!

2016 - how's the pelvic pain?

I thought I'd send some bump updates! - pics attached :)

Attachments

• First Trimester.jpg
    First Trimester.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Second Trimester.jpg
    Second Trimester.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Third Trimester.jpg
    Third Trimester.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 5
Everything is ok, he's still baking! Still losing bits of plug everyday but it's more clear/yellow and not bloody. 29 days till the big day!

Update on our September Crew!
Tinkerbell ......15 Sept 2010 (2 days till 37 weeks)
Devi#1 ......... ...18 Sept 2010 (5 days till 37 weeks)
MommyMichele...C/S 22 Sept 2010 (29 days to go)
:happydance:

hurry up Im dying to see these babies!!!! lol

Tink..I dotn have bump anymopre but ill still be your buddy!!! ;)

lol!!!

How are you feeling now any way?

Pretty good, tired for the most part but keeping busy. Last baby came at 32 weeks and we've passed that now, getting a little nervous, excited, stressed, anxious... NORMAL! lol

How's the baby?

ohh yes all normal! lol

Amelia is doing really well!!! Feeding like a trooper and is now 6lb!

aurora - glad to know amelia is doing good.. more pics please when u have time

joli - U OFFICIALLY HAVE A BUMP! YAHOOOO!!! hehe.. hope u are fine

No more constant contractions for me.. that i can feel at least.. I feel one here and there (maybe 5 or so a day).. tomorrow i have another ultrasound & NST & doc appt where she is going to do a internal check, so will know exactly how i am doing then.. cant believe almost full term now.. YAY!! this weekend was a bit tough taking care of DH & me.. poor guy is in so much pain but refuses to take the heavy painkillers .. doc has given him morphine to take every 4 hours.. he says OMG morphine, I dont want to end up a druggi.. so he is bearing the pain himself.. tough guy got 20 or so stiches on his back on a incision at big as my hand.. eek!

Nice bump joli!!
Aurora - sounds like amelia is doing fantastic, can't wait to see pics when you get chance.
Devi - glad pandu is almost fully cooked, looking forward to coming on here one day soon and finding you or tink have gone into labour!
As for me, well all of a sudden this weekend I've been hit with sciatica and looks like my spd has flared up again. Not suffered up til now with this one but I had to go to physio wen carrying my last son as it got bad. I'm finding it a struggle to walk and seem to have got a lot bigger too (il post some more bump pics soon). I've got a midwife appt on thurs so il mention it then. Oh and it's my dreaded gtt first thing tomorrow morning. I'm really nervous bout it. It's my wedding anniversary today so me and DH are off to the cinema soon so should take my mind off things for a while x

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=263395&id=772731039&l=af8907f2ab

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=262683&id=772731039&l=4768c4b6da

here you go! lol

joli so beautiful!!
Ladybird sorry to hear about your pain. The birthing ball really helped me! It was about a fiver from argos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->