Team April 21st

I've had a bunch of contractions this afternoon. Hoping they'll develop but a bit quiet right now. Perhaps when the toddler has gone to bed!

Im feeling very uncomfortable at the minute but the pains are still like BHs so not getting excited just yet but i have had bits of my plug come out all day with blood tings but not loads of it so we'll see. Gonna have a baby by the end of the week no matter what but would prefer to go naturally.

Anyways i will keep you updated xx

oh i literally havent got a single sign lol :( so jealous
good luck to hannah whos having her section today too :D

happy 39 weeks ladies :)

no signs here either!! :cry:

Happy 39 weeks.
think I have dropped a bit this week.

Attachments

• 38 week bump.jpg
    38 week bump.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 39 week bump (Small).jpg
    39 week bump (Small).jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1
hi all

just to let you know that Abigail Rosina made her entrance on Tuesday weighing 7lbs 12ozs. Had a nightmare few days as they whisked her off to SCBU and I was pratically ignored by every midwife in the hospital throughout the whole 4 days I was there - but she is now home safe where she belongs. I'll come back and catch up tomorrow, good luck to those still waiting fingers crossed for you :)

Introducing Harrison, born 9th April 2011 at 12.01pm weighing 7lb 14oz :D

Attachments

• harrison.jpg
    harrison.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 2
  • harrison2.jpg
    harrison2.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 3
im so jealous of you all that have your babies lol they all look gorgeous and congracts all!

going for a scan today as baby is measuring massive and was being monitered yesterday due to reduced movements but all seems okay :) there was talk of induction etc but cervix isnt favourable at all. still long and tubular and she could barely reach lol booo

Anyone else having their baby yet? I want an update! xxx

well I've just seen the doctor again today and still no change. :nope: Cervix isn't softening at all, baby is still at -3 station and moveable, not effaced at all and still at barely 1cm dialated which i've been at since 35 weeks. I have seriously tried everything so I didn't have too be induced and apparently this little munchkin has other plans! I'm booked to be induced on Sunday which kinda sucks because now I've messed up my whole family's easter dinner plans. It's supposed to be at my aunt and uncles but my aunt is coming with me so they're going to have to cancel dinner. I'm on a wait list so if someone happens to have their baby early I'm first in line to get in on friday or saturday...I'm really hoping I can get in earlier. On a positive note I'm having an easter bunny! LOL!

I hope things are going well for all of you ladies, congrats to those of you who'v had your babies and good luck to those of us that haven't! :hugs:

happy due date ladies :)
im incredibly fed up i've not got a single sign lol

You have obviously made a good home in there for her! Have you been offered a sweep or anything? X

No sweeps for me offered or not but as it happens both I and nicole_ had bloody shows in the night so fingers crossed for some more 21sters getting their babes soon!

Fingers crossed for you two! I will keep checking up on you x

Sorry I've been AWOL and sorry to hear that some of you are still waiting :(

Fingers crossed something happens soon and naturally for you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->