Team April 21st

I felt like i've had a hangover all day but gonna put it down to stress! I've got my son's 3rd birthday on 18th April and i feel so unprepared i normally have everything done but i've just started really,i wanted everything done just in case! I've got my nephews birthday on thursday as well and we are going to flamingo land on friday for my nephew and my sons birthday thought it would be a good idea but now i'm thinking not but my son is looking forward to it now,i'm hiring a wheelchair as i don't think my pelvis will handle it well!
I've had BHs all the time but this week they seem to be even more uncomfortable and i'm getting pain but then i've had them for ages so im just thinking my body is playing with me lol I had abit of plug go last week and the week before but nothing so far. I don't wanna get my hopes up coz i know i'll be the last one to have my baby lol.

My belly has become itchy as well,hoping its just more stretch marks and not pre-eclampsia again like last time!

How come you get sure start grant if baby is born before 11th? i got told because i already have a child i wont get it which is unfair as when i was pregnant with my son i couldn't get it because i wasn't on benefits. They make you so mad! lol

11th April is the cut off date for the changes. So if your edd is before then you can apply or if the baby actually arrives by then you can apply. Completely ridiculous but that's our charming new government...

It's crazy isn't it? People that do very little get a lot of support and those who want to support themselves get nothing! I'm hoping to get it as it looks like we will be on the higher rate of tax credits when she's born so fingers crossed. We're not counting on it though.

Got 2nd sweep tomorrow! :)

Just popping in with excitement... I'm being induced tomorrow :happydance: think I'm the first April 21st'er to go?? Xx

Good luck HappyBeany!!! Cant wait to hear your birth story.

Only 2 weeks to go for the rest of us xxxx

oh yeah good luck happybeany!! I'm jealous, can't wait to hear your experience though as I'm going in on Sunday, nothing yet from 2nd sweep so I think I'm going to have to wait for Sunday!

I hope things are going well for HappyBeany!!

Happy 38 weeks everyone else! Any ideas what hubby and I should do for our last child free weekend? I'm trying not to get too excited but this time next week I'll have a newborn!!

lol the logistics of that just aren't working at the moment!

HappyBeany?! Do we have our first baby yet? I'm sooooo impatient lol!

Coming to you live from the maternity hospital comes an update from the husband of happybeany.
she has had 3 Prostin pessaries which don't seem to have done much other than give her random contraction type pains. At last examination she was 1-2cm dilated but that was yesterday afternoon.
She had a show this morning and has been having 1min 45 contractions every 5 mins or so.

We're waiting for another examination to see if there has been any more dilation. If there has been then they will break the waters and put her on a drip. If not they will book her in for X-section.

Ok! Exam done. She is 3cm and ready to have her waters broken. Just waiting for the labour ward to be ready and we'll be off!

ooo welcome mr happybeany, so glad to hear things are moving along! Good luck :)

How exciting a live update lol! i really dont think my OH would even manage to do that and my mum is useless on a computer lol!

I really hope she has baby soon! I was expecting to be reading the birth story by now lol. Good luck though xx

Nothing happening til early morning now. Still lots of emergencies. Goodnight for now. Transmission resumes in the morning!

Finally in the delivery suite. She's hooked up to a trace and they are fitting her drip line now. Should be breaking her waters in a while.

Good luck! Hope things move abit faster for you now! Let us know when baby comes x

oh no! sorry about the delay but I'm sure it will all be worth it :) good luck

mummy1985 have you decided what your gonna do for your last weekend without baby?

Im so fed up now just want baby!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->