Team April 21st

well I saw my mum and niece this morning and that was nice, she was telling us how her cousin is in her belly not mine lol!

we've been for a nice walk in the sunshine and are just relaxing now, off for drinks later at my brothers house. Tomorrow we are going to head to a car boot for a nice walk and have lunch at the harvester, then I'll probably be double checking that everything is in the bags ready to go! It's weird!

I'm just so glad the weather is nice and I'm able to enjoy my last pregnant days rather than being stuck in :)

not long left now for you ladies either though x

I had my baby at 12.01 after a 68 minute labour!!! He weighed 7lb 14 and has loads of dark brown curly hair :) it was amazing honestly! I had to have stitches cos of how fast he came but it was fine. Had my mum and husband as birthing partners which wad awesome xxx

I'm so pleased for you happybeany!

I'm a little relieved that after it taking so long originally it was quick in the end! It gives me hope!

Congrats and enjoy your little boy :)

Congratulations happybeany! Can't wait to see pictures!

Are you getting excited mummy1985? Sounds like you have had a nice weekend x

I'm getting very excited now! Me and hubby are just relaxing, everything is packed by the door ready, including the car seat which seems so unreal as we bought it ages ago and now we are actually going to use it lol!

I'm not looking to spending tonight alone in the hospital but I know hubby will be there as soon as doors open at 8am!

But at least you know you will be having your baby soon!!

So jealous wish i had a date or would go into labour now lol! Feel fed up especially in this hot weather,tried to do abit of cleaning just in case but im too tired but i have done all my washing which was nice to get it out!

Your gonna be the 2nd of the 21st'ers to have their baby,gosh i cant believe how fast it has gone. I wonder which one of us will give birth on the 21st.

Good luck Mummy1985 and let us know whats happening!! xx

3 days 'til my C section ! Can't wait ^_^ sending loads of labour dust to everyone, hope we all stay friends once we've had our babies ! I am trying to relax & do some :laundry: :iron: etc so everythings lovely when i get back ! xx

3 days! This isnt fair anymore lol when will it be my turn.....ive told people i'll defo have a baby by 5th may lol xx

i wondered where this thread had gone lol i hadnt seen it for ages!
congracts happybeany, cant believe its gone this quick :o
im so sure im going into may :( ive had no signs at all,
saw the midwife today and hes STILL completely free, not even near moving down lol
and hes measuring 5cm bigger than my EDD weight
i have no rooom lol

hope all goes well with the section missramejkis.

and hope beany now has a healthyhappy little one!! cant believe you guys are getting to meet you LO's!!

10 days till D day and I have had no signs at all, possibly a little mucus plug but not even sure abouot that!!

starting to feel like this one may want to wait till may!!!!

getting so depressed with the nice weather - wanna be out doing stuff in the sun but the most i can manage is a walk to the local shop and back and im on my back the rest of the day.

Hope everyone else is doing well and fx'd we all go soon!!

I know how you guys feel I keep telling people I'll have Baby Caleb in May,I know I'll be late because everyone has jinxed me saying no you'll have him early they said that when I was pregnant with my son and my due date came and passed so I hated everyone for saying it so the hate has started early this time lol!

I have my final scan and consultant appointment today not quite sure what it's for but I get to see how squashed up he is lol and an estimated weight again,at 35+5 weeks they estimated 6lbs 3oz so I wonder what 3weeks will do,I'm guessing 8lbs 7oz!

Is anyone getting hungrier again? I've started to but then when I try and eat my meals I can't fit them in!

We are on single digit count down!!!!!!!

Wonder if mummy has had her baby yet?
X

Well i have had my appointments today and Baby Caleb has slowed down with his growth estimated weight is 7lbs 4oz so they have decided with me being so uncomfortable with my SPD that they are going to induce me on thursday,i have to go in at 8am (not sure how i will cope with such an early morning lol)

They also gave me a sweep and said i was 2cm dilated already so she gave me a good sweep apparently. I have got some tightening in my belly and backache so fingers crossed but im being induced this week anyway :)

xx

Good luck on Thursday. Hopefully your signs will make induction easier even if labour doesn't start.

Thank you! I'm hoping things will start on their own as I've never had the rush before but at least I will have my baby soon! Will keep you updated!

Any signs for anyone else? X

Oh no! Have you been checked coz I've been getting bad BH fir past week and I was 2cm,so you never know! Im getting nervous and excited and worried I have forgotten something lol
X

No I'm not having internals. Last saw mw at 36 and don't see again til 40 anyway. She'll come when she comes I guess!

Good luck to you lot having a c section and induction this week :) fingers crossed everyone else kicks in naturally soon!!!

Harrison is perfect, such a gorgeous content baby! We got to go home 24hrs after he was born. I'll upload a pic When I get on the computer :)

Anyone had any signs? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"