Team April 21st

Happybeany, i sent my HIP form off about 2 weeks ago, the money went into my account on the 21st!!.

Happybeany, i sent my HIP form off about 2 weeks ago, the money went into my account on the 21st!!.

Eeek I'm worried, I think we sent ours off on the 4th and haven't heard anything. Been checking my bank account daily though :haha: I'm planning on buying the medela swing with my grant :happydance:

I work on reception at the minute but my job keeps swapping and changing :haha: xxx

ooo maybe you should get intouch with the .gov people and ask them to trace your HIP form hun!

i sent mine off on the 3rd and it was in my account by the 12th jan! id defo chase them up about it :)

dont know when i start my maternity leave yet, have a disiplinary tomorow at work so hopefully HR will want to sort it out after if that goes okay! so worrying :(
sit at a desk all day but its killing my back and squashing my poor lungs and ribs so bad, literally sit at work in agony all day.

got my 4d scan on friday :D really excited! :D

Thanks, I'll try to figure out who to get in contact with. Eek! I hope they haven't lost it :(

Hope your disciplinary goes okay.. :( xxx

EDIT: Just looked at the dates and realised I didn't send the form off 'til the 13th.. don't know why I was convinced it was the 4th. Oops! :haha: xxx

Thanks, I'll try to figure out who to get in contact with. Eek! I hope they haven't lost it :(

EDIT: Just looked at the dates and realised I didn't send the form off 'til the 13th.. don't know why I was convinced it was the 4th. Oops! :haha: xxx

baby brain!!!:haha: my brain has been turned to mush!!

baby brain!!!:haha: my brain has been turned to mush!!

Well and truly! I'm worse than ever today :haha::haha: Glad it's not just me xx

Hi Girls,

We are expecting a girl on the 21st April :) I can't wait. Thinking of going on mat leave at the beginning of April so have about 8 weeks still left at work.

The only thing that has been getting me down is Thrush. I have had it three times now and I hate using the pessaries as I am so parinoid. I don't want to hurt baby but midwife has said it is fine to use. Anyone else suffer with this.

Also might sound weird but do your bumps seems to get smaller when you have been sleeping and then as soon as you get up and walk around your tummy gets big again. Maybe its because baby goes to your back when you sleep.

*sniff* I don't quite make the cut...due April 20th....lol

Hey All
Had my midwife appointment today,had my bloods taken,bump measured which is just above average,heard HB,Told her i was in pain with my pelvis and back but she didn't say anything so i guess i have to suffer. I got my HIP grant form so will be sending it off tomorrow and ive got the sure start grant form as well to see if i get that lol no harm in trying!

My pelvis and back doesnt feel too bad today but i havent been doing anything so im thinking i should take it easy abit more just hard to!
Also had my MOT today and my car passed which i have no idea how but means i dont have to fork out any money on it or get a new car which was one of the opinions!

Anyone else feeling really tired? and feeling time is slowing down? xx

I also had my 28 week midwife app this afternoon. Measuring 30cm (think thats a bit big?)

Got my HIP form too so will be sent away tomorrow.
Time someimes feels like it is going backwards, especially when you are doing 12 hour shifts!!!

Ive not really had any probs with thrush - luckily, I am however starting to get bad heartburn back again and I cannot stand the Peptac stuff you get for it (makes me throw up) so going through loads of milk!!!

Not sure if its just me but I'm always really disappointed at my midwife app's - she never really gives any info and doesnt talk much at all unless I ask a direct question. Always feel like I am just in, test pee, listen into baby, take blood and go.

Not sure if its just me but I'm always really disappointed at my midwife app's - she never really gives any info and doesnt talk much at all unless I ask a direct question. Always feel like I am just in, test pee, listen into baby, take blood and go.

That's how I feel after an appointment, she gives me no info, she didn't even offer me the MATB1 form I had to ask for it!

I'm a little worried because I haven't got a 28wk appointment by the looks of it :( I've got my anti-D appointment on friday and because of that the midwife only made me an appointment with her for 16 Feb which makes me 31 weeks. I've not been officially measured yet either and haven't had my bloods done since my booking appointment :growlmad:

Thats not great - the bloods done today were iron and antibodies - these were both done at booking app but a new regime started last month means they are getting done again around this time.

I also had to ask for my MATB1, and she nearly didnt give me my HIP as she said it had finished - had to convince her I was still eligible!!!

The lady with thrush, I have got it too, just finished a course of antibiotics and now i want to claw my foo foo off :( I have got the canestan cream but no pessary... Maybe i should make the dr's appt to get one.. but my foo is all swollen down there (dont know if it's thrush or fluid) and i hated using pessaries to start with ...

Eeeep !

85 days to go... 85 days to gooooo :D X

Thats not great - the bloods done today were iron and antibodies - these were both done at booking app but a new regime started last month means they are getting done again around this time.

I also had to ask for my MATB1, and she nearly didnt give me my HIP as she said it had finished - had to convince her I was still eligible!!!

Yeah she wouldn't give me a HIP form at 1st told me it had finished, so I explained that I had been told I was entitled and she said "oh well you know more than me" and gave me one....

A little bit worried that she didn't just mean about the HIP grant sometimes! She is very scatty :sad1:

I had to have pessary a while back,i hate it and it felt wrong but it seemed to work! My foo was swollen too and i had to walk around the house with my legs open and no underwear on,glad i dont have nosey neighbours that would of been embarrassing!
When your at school they dont mention all the horrible things you get when pregnant just you get pregnant for 9 months get fat and thats it,not that i would change it but would like to of been warned lol!

With the HIP grant i rang the midwives beginning of January and they told me coz i wasnt 25 weeks on 1st i wouldnt get it so i emailed HRMC and got an email saying if you was 24weeks and 1 day pregnant on 31st dec (which we all was) then i would get it so i took that in today and i was like 'ha ha ha weed on your bonfire reception lady' lol.

xx

Miss Rame - yer that definatly sounds like thrush - I two am using the cream. This is the third time I have had it. Everything seems to irritate my lady parts and I keep getting it. Hate using the pessaries as it just makes me worry about bubba but have been told its safe. Its so annoying. I was prone to it pre pregnancy but not three times in 6/7 months :(

Apparently the cream only stops the itching and the pessary gets rid of the infection.

HI!! I'm due April 21st too! I'm having a baby girl who has given me some lovely all day sickness throughout all of first tri and part of second only to give it back again in the eveings now in thrid tri! LOL I have an 11 year old daughter and an 8 year old son who are extremely excited to meet their new baby sister. I have a really strong feeling that I'm going to go early. I've been having braxton hicks since about 15 weeks and I've had a couple bouts of bleeding but everything seems to be fine in there. I've been really achy and my sides have been really sore the last week or so, have any of you had this? Also have really bad pain in my pelvic bone but that I had in my last pregnancy and was told there isn't much to be done. Lower back hurts all teh time and now is starting to spread up my back to the middle too...yeehaw! The joys of growing a baby eh ladies! :dohh: I feel like I'm way more uncomfortable than i should be at this stage but I guess it's been a long time since i had my kids so I could have just convieniently forgotton about this! :rofl: Although it sounds like a few of you are having some other crappy symptoms so I probably shouldn't complain!

Yay for April babies!!! My birthday is April 16th so I'm biast and happen to love the month! hehe! Take care ladies! :hugs:

Hello newbies, let me know if you're not already at the front and I'll add you.

Sorry some of you have mw issues. If you have bad pelvis pain you can get a referral to the physio. I don't know how much can be done and a certain amount of discomfort is normal but I do hear about ladies on here getting spd so bad they need crutches so don't just suffer in silence. I was in agonies all last preg but by basically lying down a lot and avoiding uncomfortable chairs or walking too long I really feel much better this time. I find it much easier to do less this time!

Apparently the doctor phoned while I was out today so I guess I'm probably anaemic again. Back on the spatone! I had to get b12 shots last time so it could be that.

Had about 3hrs sleep last night. Combination of reasons bit I'm definitely getting insomnia more often recently. Anyone else?

No thrush for me though I did wonder but I'm certain now it is pruritis. I've only actually had thrush once or twice in my life so I guess I'm not really prone but it is really common in pregnancy.

I've been to phsyio about my back then my pelvis pain started so i told him and he said he cant do much for me but the exercises he gave me should help a little which it has but still painful! I dont think crutches would work for pelvis pain not that im a doctor or anything but i thought you got the pain because the baby was low and heavy. Ive got a consult appointment on tuesday and im gonna talk to them about it as i found stress made me have thyroid problems so im hoping with the stress of pelvis pain they might say lets start you off early (wishful thinking lol) i have no worries about baby coming early and not being a good size as my son was only 5 days late and weighed 9lbs half an ounce and with the size of me now im guessing Baby Caleb will be big!
I keep telling myself all the aches and pains are worth it but so days are worse than others but still worth it when i have him in my arms.

Has everyone got everything? Done nursery? or having a baby shower?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->