Team April 21st

We got our cot today, it was given to us by a friend of my mums so wasn't sure what to expect....it's a really nice solid wood mamas and papas one in immaculate condition!! Very impressed!

I've seen a load of peoples 4D scans recently and OH convinced me that we shouldn't have one as it is a waste of money, but I'm dying to see her again :( How can I convince him? It's about £120 here.

Thats good about the cot,they are so expensive so its good you got it! We have ours from my son which im glad about!

Have you had a proper look around for a good deal? some places have different weekends thats are cheap. But it is expensive for a 4D, can no-one buy it as a gift for you? xx

I got my pump today, it was half price! £14 for pump, a bottle teat and lid, 2 storage cups, 6 breast pads, all in a tub to use for microwave sterilise! Mothercare if anyone else wants one.

Today we all went to a birth choice group which was really pretty good. If anyone's interested in my militant natural birthing journey check out my journal for details of the meeting. :winkwink:

I don't think anyone would buy it for us and we wouldn't ask lol we aren't cheeky enough! I've found a place which is an hour away and offers a 1/2 hour appointment with 2 photos and a DVD for £60. OH is almost convinced...!

Well keep on at him then coz thats not a bad price,we had a gender one for £50 and got two pictures but no DVD!
Did my car boot today feel frozen and tired but made £88each (me and my sister split the money) I didnt think my junk was worth anything but guess not! Gonna save the money I think as we have booked to go to haven in June just as a little break! It's worth doing ladies try it once baby has grown out of stuff!

Need to get a bath now going to in laws this afternoon as it's FILs birthday,feeling like a long day as it is never mind it has to be done

Hope your all ok x

Aww I thought about doing a carboot but it kills me, so I'm ebaying and freecycling all of my junk away! Found a virtually brand new blu-ray player that should go for about £60 so I'm kind of excited now... more baby things! Yippee xxx

I went to get checked out at labour ward yesterday as I hadn't felt baby move in 2 days but she woke up almost as soon as they hooked me up! I've never felt so relieved.

OH was very nervous, but once we knew she was ok he said "do you want to book that scan in then?" I said I was just happy to know she was ok and suddenly a 4D scan didn't seem so important in the scheme of things.

i loved my 4d
was never overly fussed by the thought and it was more OH that pushed to get it done but so glad i did
its so magical having those pictures and seeing your baby like that, like omg its a real baby in my tummy lol

Glad everything's ok mummy. I find she has busy days and quiet days. Also if I'm really busy I just don't notice movements as easily.

we all need to add bump pics :D i think we should do it weekly so we can compare exact date bumps lol
29 weeks tomorow, only 11 weeks left girls...how scary :O

ooo yeah I'll get OH to take a bump pic tonight and post it.

I've booked in my 4D scan for next Saturday :) I hope she doesn't play up like she did at the 20wk scan! I'll be gutted if I pay the money and can't see anything!

https://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k357/stationroad1985/P1030710.jpg

Here is my 29 week bump! It's bigger than I thought lol!

well heres a 27 weeker, i wont do another one until 30 weeks, next week, just so i might see then benifit!:haha:

Attachments

• 27(after breakfast).jpg
    27(after breakfast).jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3
Hey hope everyone is doing ok, Well i have had thrush a bloody again but itched abit too much so i was very very sore yesterday and today but went into the doctors and they gave me pessary and some creams that will get rid of the infection, so that'll teach me to itch lol dont think i ever will again.
Im gonna try a Mothercare support band its called a Nexcare gonna get one on sunday and see how i am so will let you all know.
I had another scan yesterday (i had thyroid problems before pregnancy it only cleared up when i got pregnant so baby cured me lol so i have check ups and scans every 6-8wks) anyway Baby Caleb is definately a boy and he is active but had to be told by his big brother to move so we could get a picture lol. Im having another check up and scan when im 34 weeks which is 15th March............i was like March really March i was in shock and then got abit scared coz thats really close to April lol So now all thats going through my head is what do you need for a baby and will i remember how to look after one again, It's not just you first timers that are scared about it all im panicking all over again

xx

https://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n245/VenomRamejkis/d444fa1d-d927-4f88-935f-d0e676c27f42.jpg

My 28 + 5 Blue bump :)

I feel like he might be head down as my bump is lower and pointier now :wacko:

Who's started a birth plan ? I'm moving house on the 25th of this month so mine will probably have to wait until were settled ! So much to dooo :( :baby:

Kisses to u and ur bumps xxx

My OH told me to get my bag and birth plan ready now so i told him no coz i was late with my first so i'll probably be late with this one lol. He thinks baby will come early but everyone told me my first would come early too and they were wrong. Think im gonna do mine maybe 36 wks or later,as long as everything is washed by then so if i do amazingly go into labour before due date i can just put stuff in the bag. And im having two birth plans one for an induction labour and one for if i go into labour naturally,i didnt even use my birth plan with my first i just went with the flow and said as long as baby and me were ok do what you want lol x

I start ante-natal classes next week so will probably start my birth plan then. Hubby knows that I want a water birth if possible and want to avoid c-section/epidural etc. However I did put a get out clause in that if there is ever any danger to the baby then he should go with whatever will get her out safely.

I've already packed a bag for the baby with everything she needs, my bag has a few bits in like a nightie, deodrant, disposable pants and maternity towels. I thought those were the basics and anything else OH should be able to find and bring in. I'll pack it fully in a few weeks.

Your very organised,I haven't even bought maternity pads! I just feel I have loads of time but really it's only 11weeks not long at all! I'll get round to it, waiting til after my baby shower which is 26th feb then it might make it more real x

my boyfriends stole my good camera for the silly cars, so crappy phone pic.
my vday bump for comparism, i think ive come to a growing halt but i still feel huge lol
vday 24 week bump
https://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww111/lilnic16/DSC01429-3.jpg
29 week bump tomorow lol
https://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww111/lilnic16/29-1.jpg

missramejkis im moving out end of this month too :D sort of putting everything on hold with bubs to sort all that out.
ive got no antenatel classes booked :( not even nhs ones as i need to move GPs in a few weeks time which sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->