TEAM Baby 2013! Let's start a 2013 group!

Count me in :flower:! I am also hoping for a 2013 baby.

I hope the OP of the 2012 group doesn't mind me starting this. I just went to join and realized sadly I wouldn't be due until Jan 2013 if I get my BFP this month. Anyone else out there trying for a 2013 Baby??

Mrs.Undy - Team 2012 isnt to have a baby by the end of the year anymore -- its to be pregnant by the end of 2012 :)

It looked closed to me though, I like open groups :)

What's the difference between closed and opened? just curious.

open anyone can join, closed you have to be "accepted" I've found those are much harder to create bonds nobody really wants to talk to you

Hmm. I'll hafta ask Dez about that. Its supposed to be open. I find it hard to make friends with anybody as it is, so I dont notice those kinds of things.

Hey Everyone!
Since Mrs. Undy got all together we should have some discussion topics!

My questions for you ladies:
Do you have names picked out?

I do Girl: Madeline Boy: Shaun or Jonathan

Hey Everyone!

My girl is gonna be -- NO LAUGHING! -- Nakia Eve Nesiah. Nakia Eve means Pure Life, and Nesiah means Miracle.

Totally stumped on the boy's name. I like Ethan and Gabriel and Jayson, though.

Hey Everyone!

For a girls were are using Arya and we are stumped for a boys name!

Wow beautiful names ladies me n OH are still playing around with names because we want something that will go with my maiden name (i want to double barrel LO's names until were married) and his surname. We also want something a bit different as the baby will be mixed race and we want that to reflect in their name but no be too OTT.

somebody told me it was wrong to give my baby a hebrew/arabic name because i'm white/native american. that kinda stuff just plain pisses me off. I like unique names. What's y'all's opinion?

somebody told me it was wrong to give my baby a hebrew/arabic name because i'm white/native american. that kinda stuff just plain pisses me off. I like unique names. What's y'all's opinion?

Frankly, I think it's bull for anyone to say that to you :) I think the meaning behind it is lovely

I'm trying for a 2013 baby too!! If we conceive this cycle it'll be a January 2013 baby. SO hope we do!!

I have a girl's name all picked out, but it'll be a secret :) boy will be DH's decision. Already decided that when we tell people, we'll be giving wrapped and framed ultrasound pictures to the parents. Yes that means we wont tell anyone until 12 weeks!! Already had heartache over telling people too early so will NOT be happening again. i know that might sound unfair to some but I think it's better for us and also a lovely big fat surprise for the parents :D and if we really cant wait then we can always get a private scan at 8 or 9 weeks so wont be as bad :) FINGERS CROSSED!! :)

Kinda gutted we missed 2012, but hey, one more christmas alone I guess! :)

Frankly, I think it's bull for anyone to say that to you :) I think the meaning behind it is lovely

I thought so too, and she was quite lucky I wasn't close enough to punch her!

My beans *HAS* to be a girl. End of subject. If it comes out a boy, i'm putting it back til it's a girl! :haha: boy names are hard.

I'm trying for a 2013 baby too!! If we conceive this cycle it'll be a January 2013 baby. SO hope we do!!

I have a girl's name all picked out, but it'll be a secret :) boy will be DH's decision. Already decided that when we tell people, we'll be giving wrapped and framed ultrasound pictures to the parents. Yes that means we wont tell anyone until 12 weeks!! Already had heartache over telling people too early so will NOT be happening again. i know that might sound unfair to some but I think it's better for us and also a lovely big fat surprise for the parents :D and if we really cant wait then we can always get a private scan at 8 or 9 weeks so wont be as bad :) FINGERS CROSSED!! :)

Kinda gutted we missed 2012, but hey, one more christmas alone I guess! :)

maybe it won't be a christmas alone! Maybe you'll have a bean in your belly before then! :thumbup: I like your idea, and i agree with waiting. I told my sister as soon as I found out, and 10 days later, it was gone. I'm waiting til i'm 12/14 weeks, or maybe even as late as 4/5 months.

My beans *HAS* to be a girl. End of subject. If it comes out a boy, i'm putting it back til it's a girl! :haha: boy names are hard.

I'm the opposite, hubby is DYING for a boy. I saw you on the other forum about Metformin how long have you been on it? I'm still pretty new and it's making me soooo gassy (and I'm at work :blush: )

I'm the opposite, hubby is DYING for a boy. I saw you on the other forum about Metformin how long have you been on it? I'm still pretty new and it's making me soooo gassy (and I'm at work :blush: )

OH wants a boy. (he's got 4 girls and a boy), but I told him its MY choice!
I've been on Metformin since October 2011. The gassiness goes away, usually within a couple weeks, from my experience.

Here goes.
I know you have no way of even reading my baby names, but I haven´t told anyone else besides my fiancee, so you´re just gonna have to bear with me.
I´m not going to tell anyone I´m pregnant until at least 12 weeks.

If it´s a girl, she´s going to be named Þórborg Embla Sigmundsdóttir
if it´s a boy, he´s going to be named Þorgeir Ezra Sigmundsson.

I have 2 more girl names standing by, but no more boy names.

Here goes.
I know you have no way of even reading my baby names, but I haven´t told anyone else besides my fiancee, so you´re just gonna have to bear with me.
I´m not going to tell anyone I´m pregnant until at least 12 weeks.

If it´s a girl, she´s going to be named Þórborg Embla Sigmundsdóttir
if it´s a boy, he´s going to be named Þorgeir Ezra Sigmundsson.

I have 2 more girl names standing by, but no more boy names.

You're right I can't read it, but it looks pretty :D I agree with not telling until in the "safe" range

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->