TEAM Baby 2013! Let's start a 2013 group!

Yay!! Thanks for joining ladies. I will add everyone's name and try to keep up on them as we get our :bfp:

Hi could I join you please? The :witch: showed her ugly face bang on time and i woke up to her in full force this morning :( So it looks like a 2013 baby for me... hopefully xx

can i join please??? im just waiting to ov!! fingers crossed it wont be too much longer now!!

Welcome girls! I have added you to the list. Boo to the witch Stefanie!

So where is everyone in their cycles? I am on cycle day 11 waiting to O.

I´m on CD6, just waiting to O. should happen any day now. Using OPK´s to track it.

Oh RainAngel that's horrible I know how that feels. While I do not regret being excited, I just now appreciate it more to have a huge lovely surprise at a stage when I'll feel more secure about a pregnancy! I know all too well from reading other women's stories on other websites that you can lose a baby at any stage - it's horrible! I think I'll have fun with our forever baby's announcement and concoct a lovely surprise reveal! :)

Hi Ladies,
Can I join too? Very new to all this and looking for support and advice. 26 and OH is 27 TTC#1 if we conceive this cycle then we will have a 2013 baby too!

I don't even know where I am in my cycle!! It's been super long and I started my Metformin this week, I THOUGHT I started cd1 yesterday, but alas it looks like I haven't

i'm on CD 12. I find it surprising I actually know what CD i am now! :)

Oh RainAngel that's horrible I know how that feels. While I do not regret being excited, I just now appreciate it more to have a huge lovely surprise at a stage when I'll feel more secure about a pregnancy! I know all too well from reading other women's stories on other websites that you can lose a baby at any stage - it's horrible! I think I'll have fun with our forever baby's announcement and concoct a lovely surprise reveal! :)

Yeah, I know its possible to lose one at any stage, which is why I'm gonna wait to tell anybody -- possibly even OH.

I would like to join. We are trying for a January 2013 baby and i am feeling really good about this cycle.
Baby dust to everyone.

Welcome Melts! I will add you to the list.

Amber - charting is the absolute best way to see what is going on. I have learned so much about my body. I wouldn't worry to much about the difference in temps with and without covers. What you are looking for is a trend. I will post my charts for you to see. You will notice From day to day the temp will vary but you will be able to clearly see when I ovulate.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/39c3ee

I'm gonna start temping my next cycle. I'm due to ovulate sometime this week, so I wouldn't have anything to compare it to. I'm hoping it will tell me if I really O.

Woo for 2013 babies :happydance: DH and I are planning on ttc in June, so hopefully we'll have a 2013 baby too!

hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! hoping for an early 2013 baby ill be 30 in march and would love a little bundle by then. :dust: to everyone!!!!!!!!!

Welcome girls! I have added you to the list. Boo to the witch Stefanie!

So where is everyone in their cycles? I am on cycle day 11 waiting to O.

im on day 27 of my cycle waiting for AF to show so we can begin ttc'ing again we took a break in march/april...so anxious for af to come and go so we can get on to bd'ing!!!!

Welcome Munchkinlove! I will add you to the list. Have you tested just in case?? :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->