TEAM Baby 2013! Let's start a 2013 group!

Those are so pretty! I love the necklace.

I tried soy isoflavones this cycle and just waiting on ovulation. Last cycle was anovulatory, very long and ended with norethisterone so I'm a little nervous.

We were actively trying and now were expecting our little one in April 2013! I wish everyone trying the best of luck!

We just found out yesterday our hard work has paid off!

Congrats dixielee!

OH YAY!!! congrats on the :bfp:s! H & H 9 months to you!

Well last month we got our BFP...but sadly it ended in another chemical, so here's onto this month fingers crossed xx trying acupuncture and herbs this month so we'll see what happens xx congrats to those with there BFP xxx

Well last month we got our BFP...but sadly it ended in another chemical, so here's onto this month fingers crossed xx trying acupuncture and herbs this month so we'll see what happens xx congrats to those with there BFP xxx

So sorry, and good luck. :hugs:

Preg I read your journal it's really good...that was what my first pregnancy was like :))

Hey all.

I've been MIA for a loooong time. Not much has really happened. OH and i are going thru divorce, so now I'm set out for a sperm donor. I have my first FS appt in 2 months. YAY! FINALLY! Its a depressing time, as just about every single girl my age I know is pregnant, including a long time friend. It sucks, royally.

Sorry to hear about your divorce RainAngel...I feel like that at the moment too, everywhere I look I see pregnant bellies xx our time will come soon I tell ya :)) I'm testing on Friday....after another chemical last month I'm trying acupuncture and herbs x

im really startin to think my time wont come. im almost at my 7 year mark, and closer to 30. They said at 30 your chances go down hill. Yikes!

im really startin to think my time wont come. im almost at my 7 year mark, and closer to 30. They said at 30 your chances go down hill. Yikes!

I hope your chance comes soon :)
I know about one, that got her BFP this last June after 10 years TTC :dust:

i think im gonna be givin up at the 10 year mark. its driving me slowly insane.

Hey ladies havent been here in a while. I recently made my DH go to the doctor bcause its been 10 months of BFN's and im starting to worry. His doctor told him that it takes a man about 3 days to get back to his top sperm count after having sex. He told him a man could have millions of sperm, have sex, then have only thousands the next day. I had no idea about this and its dissapointing to think that the last 10 months Ive pretty much been keeping my husband infertile by wanting to have sex like everyday(i know, i know TMI, but we r newlyweds lol) So i got myself a daily planner and pretty much wrote down the days we cant BD as to make sure hes got plenty of swimmers when im ovulating lol

It's been way too long since I have been here... I think the group is fizzling... But just wanted to announce I got my BFP last month! I am 8w1d today. Hoping there are others out there who have gotten theirs. I know of one :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->