TEAM Baby 2013! Let's start a 2013 group!

Hey Everyone!
Since Mrs. Undy got all together we should have some discussion topics!

My questions for you ladies:
Do you have names picked out?

I do Girl: Madeline Boy: Shaun or Jonathan

for a boy Demetris James (after my husband)
or Demetris Alexander
we havent settled on any girl names yet......so lets to hoping our first is a boy:)

Welcome Munchkinlove! I will add you to the list. Have you tested just in case?? :winkwink:

no i havent, we didnt really try this month as i was advised not to by my eye dr because i had lasik eye surgery at the end of march and had to take steriod eye drops for a while...................i have a 25-28 day cycle today im 28 days.....im going to try and wait to see if she shows or not. getting that bfn is hard to see so id rather just wait...........we only bd 3 times this month, so id be shocked if it happened. if she dosent show by next saturday ill test, but i feel like she is coming.

Anyone has any symptoms/news yet???

Hi Mrs.Undy-

Count me in dis wonderful thread...:hi:

Just missed the dec.2012 baby to d :witch:

Going to try hard fr Jan 2013 baby :yipee:

If I concieve dis cycle my Edd is Jan26th..optimistic.:haha:

Loads of babydust to fellow ttc'ers...:flower:

munchkinlove - love your pic! the puppy looks like it has heart shaped ears! So cute!

Welcome to the group Roslyn!

I am still waiting to ovulate. I am getting nervous that the clomid isn't going to work!

hey girls :)

hopefully only 5 days, maybe 6 until I ovulate! The weekend has gone quick but have been very relaxed and happy so yes...feeling great!!!

I am on CD 15 so waiting to test - new to all this charting stuff so not sure how of my cycles etc yet? does anyone have any advice?
xxxx

Feety are you temping, checking your cervical position and your cervical fluid?

Hi all, can I join? Was really hoping for a Christmas baby, but AF came on Friday :( So it's all about the 2013 baby now! Been TTC for 3 months now and can't believe how stressful the whole process is - to prevent myself going insane (and boring my DH to death) I thought I'd better register on here where everyone's going through the same thing.

Good luck to everyone this month! xx

Welcome Nicola!

I too joined so I wouldnt drive my DH insane (although I still do a bit).

I never imagined how difficult ttc would be!

Welcome Nicola!

It's so hard! My DH didn't want to start TTC until we were a year older (not sure why) but I convinced him that it doesn't happen straight away so we needed to get a move on - now I feel like I've proved my point 3 months down the line, but I really wish I hadn't! Oh to be one of those lucky people I know that conceived in the 1st month! (not bitter at all!) :p

Welcome Nicola!

It's so hard! My DH didn't want to start TTC until we were a year older (not sure why) but I convinced him that it doesn't happen straight away so we needed to get a move on - now I feel like I've proved my point 3 months down the line, but I really wish I hadn't! Oh to be one of those lucky people I know that conceived in the 1st month! (not bitter at all!) :p

Haha Right?! I know way to many of them. And they say 'What you do is just go to xxxx.com and put in your last period date and then they tell you the day to have sex. And voila!" I just want to hit them! Lol. They have no clue.

I just got a BFP and I am trying not to get too stoked about it for as long as i can but i couldnt help myself but check the "due" date... Dec 29... it could go either way!! my guess is '13 if all goes well!! I hope to handmake pregnancy announcements for my family (pretty big fam) which should occupy me til 3 months along! FX and tons of baby dust to everyone ttc! This is out 5th months trying with me going so long as 7 months without periods! Also with a DH who works in camp and having an impossible time getting the timing right due to that!

Congrats MetalMaiden!!! That is so very exciting! You may have a new years baby! How cool would that be????

Can I join? DH and I have been trying for 2, going on 3 months now. Never thought it would be this hard :(

Sure thing Linz. Welcome to the group!

It really stinks that we spend so much of our life trying to prevent and then come to find out it is not as easy as we think.

I just got a BFP and I am trying not to get too stoked about it for as long as i can but i couldnt help myself but check the "due" date... Dec 29... it could go either way!! my guess is '13 if all goes well!! I hope to handmake pregnancy announcements for my family (pretty big fam) which should occupy me til 3 months along! FX and tons of baby dust to everyone ttc! This is out 5th months trying with me going so long as 7 months without periods! Also with a DH who works in camp and having an impossible time getting the timing right due to that!

Congratulations!!!!! Hope all goes well :flower:

Congratulations!!!!! Hope all goes well :flower:

Thank you!! You too!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back