TEAM Baby 2013! Let's start a 2013 group!

Hi ladies

New here but wanted to annouce after 10 years got my BFP 2013 baby yippeeee

can i join i really want a baby badly lol my son is a toddler i miss babies lol

Do you have room for one more? After 2 m/cs, twins (6+ years ago) and a second trimester loss in December, we got our :bfp: and will be having a baby in January!

Well ladies, I just wanted to drop by and say Ill be gone for quite a while. The other day me and my DH decided to put the whole baby making thing on hold for a year till I can get in a better mental state to be trying. the baby making business is hard in spite of how easy some people seem to get pregnant and its made me worn out and stressed all the time. Ive been on an emotional rollercoaster since day one and its time for me to chill out a little bit and not have this on my mind all the time. good luck to all you ladies, I hope you all get your BFP's that youve been waiting for! Ill be back in a year!

Well ladies, I just wanted to drop by and say Ill be gone for quite a while. The other day me and my DH decided to put the whole baby making thing on hold for a year till I can get in a better mental state to be trying. the baby making business is hard in spite of how easy some people seem to get pregnant and its made me worn out and stressed all the time. Ive been on an emotional rollercoaster since day one and its time for me to chill out a little bit and not have this on my mind all the time. good luck to all you ladies, I hope you all get your BFP's that youve been waiting for! Ill be back in a year!

good luck! We'll see you soon!

Hello to the new comers :D
I disappeared for a month or so, What's new friends?

I have been gone for a LONGGGGG time too. Thought I'd pop over here and see if this group had many more BFPs, and I was sad to see there are still only a handful. Hopefully it's just that people haven't updated us.

As for me, I'm still waiting, obviously. I'm now in my 5th cycle TTC (well, 4th cycle if you take out my one anovulatory cycle where we didn't even get to to try). I'm 6dpo now. No unusual symptoms yet, but it is early still!

Heya, if its ok, I would like to join your group!

My username is kind of a mash-up of my last name and my initials. My name is Heather Renee Poco (my DH is Basque, but from the French side).

I have been ttc for tooo long, but hopefully after I have surgery next week, our chances will improve and I'll be able to add my bfp to your list!

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone!!

Hi can I join the group. My username is quite boring my DF is Greg and he always calls me princess :cloud9: fetch a bucket :haha: we've been ttc for over a year had a mc at 5weeks 1 day. Have visited my gynae who tried to monitor O with scan and didn't bother testing just said to keep trying for another few months :grr: I can't pay for testing myself as its really expensive here. So this cycle I decided to follow plan in the baby making bible and adopt a positive mental attitude, I O'd exactly on cd 14 and am now in the TWW. Have also decided to try acupuncture as I've heard some good things.
:flower:

Hi ladies!!!! I am sorry I haven't been around. I had two more annovulatory cycles on clomid and have been super depressed. I saw an RE and switched to femara starting today actually. I really hope this works because I have no fertility coverage and the next step would be injects which are mega costly!

How is everyone doing? Anything new? New treatment plans??

Also, please check out my blog for the latest updates. See signature for link!

No "treatment" plans, but I AM trying something new, My incredible friend is undergoing IVF so as I gift I wanted to buy her a necklace with fertility gemstone(s) I eneded up making her one and me one too. I used Red Coral which is said to aid in conception and pregnancy, special healing for the ovaries and fallopian tubes, stimulate ovulation, and my favorite...
“Draw baby’s spirit into the mother’s womb”

https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m81xw9RlSc1qejqsuo1_500.jpg

And I also made a simple bracelet (4 stings of thread and 4 beads of Red Coral) I chose 4 to represent myself, my husband, my Steppie, and future baby.

https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m825qe4xoR1qejqsuo1_500.jpg

After five years, might as well try ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back