TEAM Baby 2013! Let's start a 2013 group!

wow 25 DPO thats a while of waiting.. what type of symptoms did you have?

wow 25 DPO thats a while of waiting.. what type of symptoms did you have?

I think I got almost all of them. From about 2-20DPO, I had everything ranging from nausea, to soreness everywhere, to extreme tiredness. (you can see details in my TTC journal in my signature).

The extreme tiredness, has only just now gotten a little less (which is good, since I´ve started working again).

Well ladies I think it's time for us all to spread lots of :dust: and hopefully we can get some more BFP'S this month xxx

I was 25 DPO... So, I had to wait a bit for it.

wow, thats given me a little bit of renewed hope as i am 19dpo and had another bfn this morning

Fingers crossed for ya.
I got a line on 23DPO that was almost imaginary, then it was much stronger on 25, and stronger again on 26...
:dust:

Fingers crossed then!
I am now 21dpo and have my doctors appointment today. I had what i'm pretty sure was my an evap this morning (i don't think what i saw was in the right place). Bless my DH he got a bit excited until i told him what an evap was. My temp dipped really far this morning but i'm hoping that was just because i woke up at 5.30 and 6.30 before taking my temperature at my normal time of 7.30.

I was 25 DPO... So, I had to wait a bit for it.

wow, thats given me a little bit of renewed hope as i am 19dpo and had another bfn this morning

Fingers crossed for ya.
I got a line on 23DPO that was almost imaginary, then it was much stronger on 25, and stronger again on 26...

Fingers crossed then!
I am now 21dpo and have my doctors appointment today. I had what i'm pretty sure was my an evap this morning (i don't think what i saw was in the right place). Bless my DH he got a bit excited until i told him what an evap was. My temp dipped really far this morning but i'm hoping that was just because i woke up at 5.30 and 6.30 before taking my temperature at my normal time of 7.30.

this gives me some hope im 22 dpo today have a doc appt on 24 dpo for blood tests.... i will test again on 23 dpo not really feeling prego tho just fighting off a head cold and sore throat. :( hope we get our :bfp: soon ladies!!

this gives me some hope im 22 dpo today have a doc appt on 24 dpo for blood tests.... i will test again on 23 dpo not really feeling prego tho just fighting off a head cold and sore throat. :( hope we get our :bfp: soon ladies!!

Good luck!!

Hey ladies!!! :wave:

I haven't been here in a while ;) sooo while I was absent a bunch of things happened... I was diagnosed with pcos, put on metformin(starting week 3 this Thursday, 1500mg), AF is nowhere to be seen(going on cd60!!!), got bfn in every test I took so I'm convinced I'm NOT preggers and last nite I started Geritol Complete :) at this point all I want is for AF to show up on her own if not doc will put me on provera ugh!!!
Soooo I'm hoping y'all are having a better month than me ;)

Well DH had his last trip away this week and I'm sure we missed O again... So fingers crossed we can Actually try next month x there will be lots of trying that's for sure lol ..

Hi! I tried in 2012 with no luck so I'm hoping that 2013 will be my year. I had pre-cancer cells removed last week so I'm not allowed to BD until next month. Hopefully I will be able to TTC successfully if the removal went ok. I've been having a difficult time finding out when I actually ovulate and I've been tracking my temps, using OPKs and checking for ferning. The doctors told me to try for 6 more months then we will explore more options. Crossing my fingers. :o)

Kezmama I know what you mean! Next month my DH has to leave out of town and even thought I can't pinpoint when I O I think when he does leave that is the time that I will and then I'll miss it so I probably won't get to REALLY try until August! BLAH!!

Well ladies after 1 year of trying i am thrilled to announce :bfp: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"