• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team blueeee (2011)... still counting with 71 baby boys born so far :D

Yeyyy... congratulations girls, all added to the front!!

110 happy :blue: bumps and counting... woohoo lots and lots of baby boys :) xx :happydance:

Congrats on all the blue bumps girls xxx

im so pleased to be on team blue xx

Hope you are all well girls... had my 20 week scan yesturday (19 + 3) and it was indeed confirmed that i am having a boy :D altho i was happy when i found out at the 16 week gender scan, the place wasnt good, so i didnt and couldnt get to to excited just incase gender was wrong... yesturday i was on :cloud9: could not stop grinning, the excitement hit me fast and hard and finally it all feels so real!!!!! love this feeling, cant wait to meet my precious baby boy :D :happydance: and the most important thing of all is that he is healthy... it was an extra detailed scan due to history, but all is well :D

Went straight online and started ordering baby things :D finally!!! lol xx

I know!! honestly didnt think there would be so many when i started this thread lol... its sooo lovely to see though just want to keep adding!! :D xxx

im team blue! due 15th May!

Michelle x

Yey congrats on team :blue:!! im one day ahead of you, due 14th may...

wont it be lovely to see which of us girls actually have our baby boys on their due days.. hope you all continue to keep us update everyone :) xx

yep its very exciting! i hope mine comes on his due date, went three days over with my little girl, was so fed up lol. still cant believe iv having a boy :)

Had my gender scan on Tuesday and am also team blue!!!Due on the 3rd of June!

yep its very exciting! i hope mine comes on his due date, went three days over with my little girl, was so fed up lol. still cant believe iv having a boy :)

Same.. i actually found it weird looking at boys things at first, and now i cant get enough hehe... awww, my daughter was 4 days over due.. im actually scared that he will come to quickly, so im not going to have the sweep this time and let things go naturally... xx

im out of touch with everything baby, nevermind boys lol. my daughter is 4 now. shes really excited. seems so long ago she was born, still petrified of giving birth again tho! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->