Team blueeee (2011)... still counting with 71 baby boys born so far :D

Yey :happydance: all added girls, congratulations!! we now have 89 :blue: bumps xx :D

There sure are a lot of team :blue: :)... come on girls i know theres more of you out there with your :blue: bumps.... only another 11 to go before we hit 100 woohoo :D :happydance: xx

Team blue....due c-sec first week in April. YAY, I love team blue, this is my fourth boy!!!

Congratulations girls... added to front :) 92 :blue: bumps :happydance: xx

weird huh! as when you look at the april sweet peas thread theres more girls! everyone must be hidling :haha: xx

Haha they must be!! its so lovely to see how many baby boys there are going to be...!! lol everyone must have been bored at the same time aye hehe :) :happydance: xx

end of the world cup ;), though we just got lucky that month over the other months!

I'm pretty new here, reading posts for a few months but this is my first! :) But I'm proud to announce that I'm also on team Blue! :happydance: (Found out on Friday. :) ) And I'm due May 1st.

I'm pretty new here, reading posts for a few months but this is my first! :) But I'm proud to announce that I'm also on team Blue! :happydance: (Found out on Friday. :) ) And I'm due May 1st.

Congratulations hun :) thank you for stopping by!! will add you to the front now :D welcome to team :blue: :happydance: xx

Please add me :) Just found out today we are Team :blue: :dance: EDD 29th April 2011

please add me on to team blue too found out today, im due 3rd of may 2011!! xx

Congratulations girls :D added to the front... woohoo :happydance: 96 :blue: bumps so far... wow a lot of boysssss :) xxx

Goodness....lots of :blue:

Wonder how :pink: is fairing up in comparision :shrug:

And meeee PLEASE :D Found out today we'r on :blue: :happydance:

:happydance: EDD 4 May

Totally over the moon... We were happy no matter pink or blue, feeling very very blessed right now :cloud9:

Congrats to all you ladys :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->