Team blueeee (2011)... still counting with 71 baby boys born so far :D

Goodness....lots of :blue:

Wonder how :pink: is fairing up in comparision :shrug:

i know!! didnt expect there to be this many lol, its soo lovely to see tho!! think theres a team pink thread, will need to have a peak and see.... !! xx

Congratualtions girls :D added you to the front!! 98 :blue: bumps so far.. wow!!! :happydance: xx

May I tentatively add myself to the list. I had a 14 week scan predict boy. I am due May 24th. I go back for a confirmation scan in a couple weeks :)

May I tentatively add myself to the list. I had a 14 week scan predict boy. I am due May 24th. I go back for a confirmation scan in a couple weeks :)

off course :) will add you to the front just now... keep us informed either way hun!!
i had a gender scan done at 16 weeks, the place wasnt very good, rushed it all etc, so altho im more than certain its a boy, i havent bought anything yet... got my scan next week where i too will hopefully get confirmation!!

congratulations by the way on what may be a beautiful baby boy :) xx

I'm pretty sure that we are on team blue :baby:
I'm due on May 25th!

Yey!!! we reached 100 happy :blue: bumps!! and still counting!!! :) added to the front girls, congratulations on your baby boys :D :happydance: xxx

I'm also on team :blue::) and I'm due the 10th of April!

Can't wait!!

Hey girls...

hope you and your bumps are all doing well :) xx

MrsPtobe - due 27th April 2011!

Very happy Team Blue!

C xx

104 team blue so far :happydance: anymore blue bumps out there girls? xxx

I am on Team Blue! Due 18th May xx Congrats all other blue bumps lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts