• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team blueeee (2011)... still counting with 71 baby boys born so far :D

Team :blue: for us too! soooo excited :wohoo:

EDD 03.07.2011 - Baby Jakey :cloud9:

Hey can u add me please..
Im due the 9th june :) thank you x

i due with a lil by on june 14th

Yey thanks girls... its so lovely to keep adding!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL :D :happydance:

177 :blue: bumps woohoo.... :D xxx

It seems the :blue: trend is to go on a while hon :) because on my predicition thread there seems to be oodles of little men on the way :thumbup:

It seems the :blue: trend is to go on a while hon :) because on my predicition thread there seems to be oodles of little men on the way :thumbup:

Wow honestly didnt think this thread would last for long lol, but im loving it, lets hope that all the new due dates come and add there names..woohoo :D xxx

Team Blue,due 9th feb but Logan arrived on the 6th feb,very keen to arrive! 8lb 13oz

Team Blue,due 9th feb but Logan arrived on the 6th feb,very keen to arrive! 8lb 13oz

Woohoo, massive congratulations to you...!! :happydance: logan is a lovely name!! hope you are both doing well xxx :hugs:

Hey girls... Hope you and bumps are all doing well....

182 :blue: bumps now :D

2 baby boys born so far :) xxx :happydance:

Hi girls :)
How are you all? hope you and your bumps are doing well... would be lovely to see some bump pics if anyone would like to post any...

Just to say we now have 4 lovely healthy baby boys born so far :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->