Team blueeee (2011)... still counting with 71 baby boys born so far :D

hi well i was due to go in to hosptial this wednesday to have my little man but my body had other ideas, i had taylor on 15th feb by emergency c-section which i didnt want at 32+6wks, when he was born he weighed 4lbs 15ozs, went in to nicu and was on cpap for a few days, and was only in the incubator for a wk then moved to the final room just for another wk then he came home at 35wks gestational age, and hes now doint really well

hi well i was due to go in to hosptial this wednesday to have my little man but my body had other ideas, i had taylor on 15th feb by emergency c-section which i didnt want at 32+6wks, when he was born he weighed 4lbs 15ozs, went in to nicu and was on cpap for a few days, and was only in the incubator for a wk then moved to the final room just for another wk then he came home at 35wks gestational age, and hes now doint really well

Aww hun :hugs: thank you so much for updating!! im really glad to hear that hes doing well, must have been a scary time! i hope you are doing well too... massive congratulations to you :) :happydance: will update you just now xxx

Wow hon what a surprise for you :wacko: So pleased your little man is doing so well :)

Hey girls and bumps and also babys :)
Just to update you that we now have a total of 15 gorgeous little boys born so far!!! some have made a rather early appearance, but all are doing fab :D
Woohoo :happydance:
Hope you are all well, another day closer to meeting our little ones :D xxxx

wow 15!! :D:D, fx'ed mine is gonna be one of the next few! xx

wow 15!! :D:D, fx'ed mine is gonna be one of the next few! xx

:D fingers crossed hun!!
You have the same due date as my mates baby, i think she may go sooner rather than later too!!!
Good luck, hope your ok and that all goes well!!! :) xxxxx

22 baby boys born so far :) all doing well :happydance: xxxx

Oh please let mine be the next on born! lol I'm really not enjoying being overdue:dohh:

aww jeepgirl, ok you today and me tomorrow!? :lol: xxx

Awww fingerscrossed for you both!!!!! hope they make an appearance really soon, and GOOD LUCK :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Would you ladies mind if I joined you? I still have a long way to go in comparison to most of you, but my little man is due 31, July.

Would you ladies mind if I joined you? I still have a long way to go in comparison to most of you, but my little man is due 31, July.

Of course not!!! will add you to the front now :) always nice to keep adding... hope alls going well with you and your baby boy bump :D congratulations welcome to team :blue: xxx

I had my little man on April 3rd. Thanks for updating xlivix!

Here is my birth story
https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/582345-welcome-world-aaron-james.html

Anyone mind if I gatecrash?!
I'm due with our little guy on 27th July :)

I had my little man on April 3rd. Thanks for updating xlivix!

Here is my birth story
https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/582345-welcome-world-aaron-james.html

Your baby boy is gorgeous hun, congratulations again, makes everything all the more worth while!! cannot wait to meet my lo :) 5 weeks to go woohoo :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->