• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team blueeee (2011)... still counting with 71 baby boys born so far :D

Hi ladies :wave:

I'm due June 26th with a little boy!

Congratulations hun, been a while since someone last added there name, nice to see theres still more team :blue: out there :D will add you to the front now, hope alls well xxx

Congratulations hun, been a while since someone last added there name, nice to see theres still more team :blue: out there :D will add you to the front now, hope alls well xxx

Thank you :D
I'm good thanks - just a bit of backache, but feeling baby move around lots :happydance:

Thank you :D
I'm good thanks - just a bit of backache, but feeling baby move around lots :happydance:

Glad to hear your good, same here, aches and pains, pregnancy can be hard work and not all fun and games, but i love it all the same... my little girl was no where near as active as he is in my tummy lol, always having a party, i love it!! :) xxx

I`m in agreement hon...Oliver was lazy compared to this little man who never keeps still :dohh:

I`m in agreement hon...Oliver was lazy compared to this little man who never keeps still :dohh:

lol must be something to do with second babies... if it is your second that is lol xx

lol must be something to do with second babies... if it is your second that is lol xx

This is my first and he's such a squiggler - hasn't kept still for a second at the scans, and is always moving now! If second babies move even more, I'm in for a rough ride with my second :haha:

This is my first and he's such a squiggler - hasn't kept still for a second at the scans, and is always moving now! If second babies move even more, I'm in for a rough ride with my second :haha:

hmmm well theres just one thing for it then... hurry up and get onto your second baby asap so that we can find out the answer hehe... only joking of course :) xx

hmmm well theres just one thing for it then... hurry up and get onto your second baby asap so that we can find out the answer hehe... only joking of course :) xx

Hehe I will :haha:

Ooo well 2 with active second babies, now waiting for the results of rose_w lol... i want at least 3-4 children but it all depends on money, and the next one wont be until these are older alot older :) xx

Ooo well 2 with active second babies, now waiting for the results of rose_w lol... i want at least 3-4 children but it all depends on money, and the next one wont be until these are older alot older :) xx

:haha:

Oh no def last one here :) DH is off straight to see the Dr once Charlie is born :rofl:

Hey girls, we now have a total of 6 baby boys born so far... woohoo :happydance:

Hope everyone is doing well :) xxx

Hey hon thank you for asking :kiss: All fine over here cant wait to meet him now :) Hows you?

Hey hon thank you for asking :kiss: All fine over here cant wait to meet him now :) Hows you?

Glad to hear alls good :)
Everything is ok here, just aches and pains, but nothing to really complain about!! getting to meet my midwife for the first time on wens, sooo cant wait!! long story lol, but hospital not doing job properly, leaving me to long in between appointments, missing appointments out for me, and the big thing... not seeing a midwife... im now 31 weeks... glad its all sorted now tho!! xx

Excellent thread, thanks for contacting me. My little man is the smallest so far :) x

Attachments

• harry.jpg
    harry.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
Excellent thread, thanks for contacting me. My little man is the smallest so far :) x

He is absoloutly gorgeous hun, and tiny!! can only imagene as my daughter was 6lbs.13oz and she was small!!
Massive congrats again hun, wishing you all the best, definatly smallest weight so far!! xxxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->