• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team blueeee (2011)... still counting with 71 baby boys born so far :D

Yeah me too. :( Didn't get a wink of sleep last night because of the little cutie kicking and just felt so uncomfortable. Hoping for an early night tonight. (After Britain's Got talent of course) :haha:
xxx
Hope you get some well needed rest hun!

thanx :flower: im getting beaten up from the inside, i dont remember my other 2 being so violent at this stage!!:argh: going to give birth to a boxer i think!! :haha:

I know!!!! Last night when I was in bed, I had the biggest kicks. He's doing it to me now... Ouch! It is the cutest though. Never felt my girls kick much, not until nearer the end :) xxx

WOW! Great thread, can you add me too please? Baby Joshua due August 16th. :)

Aww thanks hun :) didnt actually think it would be so succesful when i started it!! love adding new :blue: bumps... soooo exciting!!!
hopes all well with you both, will add you to the front now :D :happydance: xxx

congratulations on team blue!!! :D xxx

wow proudmummy26... couldnt help but notice your scan pic... its sooo clear, looks amazing!! xx

Well Ladies 13 is my lucky number and its 13days to my scan edd....its my lmp edd today :dance: So we will see :winkwink: lots of labour vibes over here please because then I can move over and give someone else the chance :lol:

Sending lot and lots of labour vibes your way!!!!!!! :D xxx

have you heard of clery sage? if you bath with it in the water or rub straight onto your bump, it starts labour!
pineapple!!
fast walking!
sex:winkwink:
curry(HOT!)
rubbing/playing with nipples...:haha: sounds weird but apparently stimulates the uterus to contract, like breastfeeding helps ...iykwim:rofl:
try these, ans if you still preg after this lot or still not labouring, we'll find more ways to get it started !:hugs:

haha i was looking up on natural ways the other day and the nipple stimulation one came up... it says its been proven to work for woman who are already a little over due... you have to do one nipple at a time and spend 15mins on each for up to an hr!! and you have to do it 3 times a day...
lol sounded like a lot of hard work to me... but thats apparently the way to do it if your intrested in giving it ago girls lol x

i tried it with my last! dont know if it worked, or was the :sex: :haha: but i had my DS the day after :shrug: worth a go!! :thumbup: xx

Thank you xlivix, my bladder was very painfully full when I had the scan!! :haha: and thanks for adding me!! :flower:

xxx

Thanks for updating Harrison on the first post! Could you change his birth date to the 9th? :) xxx

Thanks for updating Harrison on the first post! Could you change his birth date to the 9th? :) xxx

ooo silly me :dohh: hehe will do that right now!!! hope you and baby harrison are doing well :) xxx

Well Ladies am still here and no sign of Charlie :dohh:

I had a curry last night and we :sex: however nothing so far am thinking my little man just wants to cling on and arrive on the 29th :lol: Drinking RLT but tbh am not feeling that `fed up, want out` sort of feeling so am plodding on and feeling quite relaxed :)

Oh I noticed movements have slowed right down :wacko: my boy normally has ants in his pants but not anymore :shrug:

How is everyone else?

i'm doing good not pulling my hair out yet, lol i'm still only 35 wks and i dont want him too early as that will mean i have to stay in hospital. . . and i can't stand them, so i dont really want to be in there fro any longer than i have to :)

With the way things are going i'm hoping to reach my 37 wk mark before Squishy decides to come out :)

37wks is good hon :thumbup: at least your full term and could come straight home...thats my worry too having to stay in the hospital :( I hate them and am not a good patient at all :dohh:

Aww good to hear your not feeling fed up madlyttc, just relax and enjoy the last of your pregnancy before your gorgeous lil boy arrives!! :)
I however am feeling pretty fed up :( love being pregnant, but ive actually had enough now... hope he comes sooner rather than later... not feeling great with his painful movements, breathlessness etc... and looking after a 13 month old, all to much effort these days hehe...
Angel3000 glad your not feeling to fed up at the moment either lol.. enjoy too :) xx

Just having onne of them days...lol...
I know that once hes here im going to miss all the movements and my bump like mad... but want him here now more than anything, not much longer to go i suppose so will just need to take it day by day and try and enjoy as much as poss :) xx

It is really hard hon esp with the weather been so warm :dohh:

I have had about two weeks of feeling :( and bizarely feel better now than I have done for the last few months :dohh: typical when hes nearly here!

yeah am not fed with carrying him, just fed up with all the kicks punches and him trying to stretch out even tho he can't bless him :)
i'd rather go to full term before this one decides to say "hi" to the world :D

Weather definatly doesnt help does it!! maybe hes ready to come sooner rather than later madlyttc if alls calmed down... calm before the storm as the saying goes :)

Just been for a long walk... over an hr!!! didnt realise until i got in haha... my beautiful daughter loved it, and im feeling a lot better than i did this morning, not feeling as fed up now and bubba boy isnt hurting... maybe thats all i needed was a lot of fresh air to clear my mind... aching feet now tho... ouch lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->