• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team blueeee (2011)... still counting with 71 baby boys born so far :D

Yay!! Hee Hee!!! How are we finding things then girlies???

Im a bit in limbo at the moment... done the scan - felt the movements - Just waiting for D-D-Day now!!! Awwaaahhh!! I cant wait to feel his little fingers and toes and give him cuddles!!!! :)

Awww lol im no where near ready.. im actually waiting for the 21st december when i get my next scan to double check the gender, im more than certain im having a boy, but the gender place rushed it all, and made me feel uncomfortable, wasnt happy with them at all, so cant wait to know for certain, then i can start getting things organised!!!! my daughter is keeping me occupied at the moment lol, shes nearly 9 months and certainly keeping me on my toes...!! :)
aww same hun sooo amazing when they are finally here!!! never felt love like it!! :D xxxx

42 blue bumps so far.. keep them coming girls :D xxx

48 blue bumps so far... wow there really are gona be a lot of boys born next year :) woohoo xxx :happydance:

I forgot to mention the name...I noticed someone had asked about if we had picked out any names. I think we're gonna name our little boy Cooper Alan (cooper is my last name but it's to honor my father since he was the last male cooper in our family)

I forgot to mention the name...I noticed someone had asked about if we had picked out any names. I think we're gonna name our little boy Cooper Alan (cooper is my last name but it's to honor my father since he was the last male cooper in our family)

That's a nice meaning for his name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->