Team blueeee (2011)... still counting with 71 baby boys born so far :D

did you want the name as well... my baby will be Caleb Matthew

Blue bundle on its way to me - Due 6th May. xx

Hi, Well i found out that we are team blue last Tuesday...even though this pregnancy was so different from my daughters who has just turned 7, i was convinced i was having another girl even though deep down i wanted a boy. Think i did this so that i would not be dissappointed if having a girl. My partner and daughter was convinced it was a boy to the point where my fiance bought me a boy pandora charm for my birthday back in September....sorry to go on but i am so excited to be having a boy......after miscarriage and endless problems...here i am 22 weeks and loving every second!!!!!!!

Hi, Well i found out that we are team blue last Tuesday...even though this pregnancy was so different from my daughters who has just turned 7, i was convinced i was having another girl even though deep down i wanted a boy. Think i did this so that i would not be dissappointed if having a girl. My partner and daughter was convinced it was a boy to the point where my fiance bought me a boy pandora charm for my birthday back in September....sorry to go on but i am so excited to be having a boy......after miscarriage and endless problems...here i am 22 weeks and loving every second!!!!!!! p.s Im due 21st April xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->