• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team blueeee (2011)... still counting with 71 baby boys born so far :D

I forgot to mention the name...I noticed someone had asked about if we had picked out any names. I think we're gonna name our little boy Cooper Alan (cooper is my last name but it's to honor my father since he was the last male cooper in our family)

thats lovely :) i dont have any names picked just yet... xx

Heyyyy alll.....

So im seeing a few more :blue: bump announcements on here.... come on girls, let me know so i can add you to the front... 52 :blue: bumps so far :) :happydance:

im due 22nd may, just found out i am team :blue: yay:happydance:

Just found out we're expecting a BOY!

Due May 24th!

:blue: Just found out this afternoon! So excited, due May 6th.

I'm Due April 29th...sooo jealous of you ladies who already know the sex. I've got to wait until Friday...it's a long and painful wait might I ass

59 :blue: bumps so far!! Lets see if we can get to 100!!! x :happydance:

Congrats to you all :) xxx

I'm Due April 29th...sooo jealous of you ladies who already know the sex. I've got to wait until Friday...it's a long and painful wait might I ass

Keep us informed :) hope the time flys for you!! xx

Come on girls.... anymore team :blue: out there??? we are on 59 so far!!!! xxx

woo hoo yeyyy... adding you all to the front girls...look out for your names :) CONGRATULATIONS to you all :happydance: :happydance: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->