Team Edward or Team Jacob??

i've ordered the books today, can't wait for them to be delivered! :) x

The books are sooo good.
The actors don't take themselves too seriously either:
https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=4837990

Team Jasper ;) https://s4.postimage.org/wTrS.jpg

but if it's between jacob and edward then jacob but with long hair. :thumbup:

you know, i think the books are really badly written, seems a little amature the way steph describes things, the pace of the plot is also very staggered, maybe im just being predujice because i loooove edwaaaaard lol xx

I've always said that they are trashy teen romance novels with vampires, and honestly, I'm comfortable with that!!

I still stand firmly with Team Edward! :) Whose excited for Breaking Dawn movie? being split into two parts, part 1 coming out November 18 2011 - Gah! so long to wait!xx

Oh I didn't realize they were splitting it in two parts! :wacko: That's going to suck kinda.

Yeah I know and the second part isnt coming out til november 2012!!! sooo long away!! but at least it means they wont miss as much out in the films! xx

Team Jasper... Oh, and team Alice! <3

I like each and every character, but i do think Jasper is by far the best looking. I wonder what the movies would have been like if he had gotten the part of Edward? I heard he auditioned for it first, but Robert got it.

Oh btw, are you named after the House of Night character, Neferet? That's a good series also and they are making movies out of them as well.! I'm 34 and have a 13 year old daughter and we love to read these types of books and compare notes afterwards! :winkwink:

I also liked The Host, by SM. Did anyone read that one?

Team Switzerland! Why chose one when you could have both lol
https://www.twilightseries.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/screw-bella-swan.jpg

(Also, my Team Switzerland includes Jasper he he)

Aww hell that is too sexy!!!!! :blush: wouldn't you like to be in the middle of that! LOL!!! :winkwink:

I <3 Edward! I dont understand when people say they dont like Twilight:shrug:

how do i upload a pic on bnb? i have some gorge Rob and Taylor pics!! :winkwink: xxx

Team Edward!!

I walked past him in Soho a fair few years back and almost imploded! This was when he was only in Harry Potter :haha:

I wish I knew the Twilight thing was gonna come along, I would have got an autograph and made myself a pretty penny! .. If I could prise it away from my own fingers that is! :D

xx

Team Edward!!

I walked past him in Soho a fair few years back and almost imploded! This was when he was only in Harry Potter :haha:

I wish I knew the Twilight thing was gonna come along, I would have got an autograph and made myself a pretty penny! .. If I could prise it away from my own fingers that is! :D

xx

hahah omg I wouldnt know what to do if i saw him in real life lol!! Swoon!!
My Eclipse dvd was meant to come yesterday but because of the stupid snow it hasnt yet! Cant wait to watch it again and all the special features!! :) :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->