Team Edward or Team Jacob??

Twilighter<3

Mummy to Noah
Reaction score
Thought would have a bit of fun to cheer myself up from the TTW!
I am a massive twilight fan and am definately Team Edward! Thought it would be fun to see if there are any other twilight fan out there and what team your on!? and then could add them up and see which team wins! Need something to make me smile!

Team Switzerland! Why chose one when you could have both lol
https://www.twilightseries.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/screw-bella-swan.jpg

(Also, my Team Switzerland includes Jasper he he)

Edward :cloud9:

Even though i dont think he is overly physically attractive, its just his entire persona

Hehe i do wish i cud have them both (and jasper too!) but im still a Edward girl at heart! ;-P

ive never watched it :blush: but on the pic i like the one on the left...jacob?? (my cousin likes it and shows me pics which is handy lol)

Edward! When I see pictures of him I think he aint all that fit, but when I watch twilight I change my mind again lol
x

hehe seems were pretty even! I cant wait for breaking dawn to come out! got to wait until november 2011 though!!

got to be carlisle for me :kiss: ... not that i would say no to edward, jacob or jasper if they asked me nicely :haha:

Team Edward!! Don't like him as robert lol. And i like Jacob but sticking to Team Edward :p

Team Jacob!!

https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/carolyn16_/taylor-lautner-gq-shirtless-03.jpg

Ive never seen any of these or read the books, are they Really that good? :blush: x

Ive never seen any of these or read the books, are they Really that good? :blush: x

yes!! :haha: I only watched them on Saturday, after insisting for ages that it wouldn't be my type of thing, but i'm officially obsessed! x

Yes they are amazing! You just kind of get hooked on it! im soo addicted!:cloud9:

Youve got to try reading the books! I love converting ppl to the twilight world hehe :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->